Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:48 pm
zz1000zz
That is what it wants you to think. Just wait. The next time you spend half an hour typing up a long, thoughtful post, it will glitch up and erase it.

It is just lulling you into a false sense of security.

I still remember the days of the sushi data base error... *shudders in horror*

On to seeing if you know of more anime:
Sakura Diaries
Tokyo Bablyon
PreTear
Arjuna (can't remember the full name at the moment)
(i had more, but I forgot them in the time between. -_-*)
Full Moon (i've read the manga, but I know the anime is coming out/came out)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:53 pm
lurichan
zz1000zz
That is what it wants you to think. Just wait. The next time you spend half an hour typing up a long, thoughtful post, it will glitch up and erase it.

It is just lulling you into a false sense of security.

I still remember the days of the sushi data base error... *shudders in horror*

On to seeing if you know of more anime:
Sakura Diaries
Tokyo Bablyon
PreTear
Arjuna (can't remember the full name at the moment)
(i had more, but I forgot them in the time between. -_-*)
Full Moon (i've read the manga, but I know the anime is coming out/came out)

Earth Girl/Maiden Arjuna, and yes to all of them.

So how come nobody mentioned Dominion: Tank Police or Project A-Ko?  

zz1000zz
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:53 pm
There was a party and I wasn't invited?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:56 pm
lurichan

I thought there was when nobody posted today. I just assumed i did not merit an invitation due to my excessive nose hair.

Maybe there was no party...

P.S. It seems as though i saw the sushi error message just a few weeks ago. I always did love the names of the glitches on Gaia.  

zz1000zz
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:58 pm
zz1000zz
lurichan

I thought there was when nobody posted today. I just assumed i did not merit an invitation due to my excessive nose hair.

Maybe there was no party...

P.S. It seems as though i saw the sushi error message just a few weeks ago. I always did love the names of the glitches on Gaia.

Oh? The sushi datatbase error stopped being used at least 6 months ago when they changed they layout and did the whole migration thingy. The cheese and taco databases were also amusing to get as an error (in retrospect. It was very VERY annoying normally).

Maybe it was a word bump party since the pagination error was preventing any serious posting this morning.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:00 pm
well as far as i know there was no partyunless im a loaner and nobody decided to send me one  

Drifter_Xwolf

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:02 pm
Six months seeming like just a few weeks? My life must be more boring than i realized.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:03 pm
zz1000zz
Six months seeming like just a few weeks? My life must be more boring than i realized.

Well, a lot has been happening lately on gaia. It's a bit much to keep up with really.

*fidgits* Um.. would you guys mind giving me a rating in the avi arena this week? It's the first time I've ever actually entered. ^^*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:04 pm
lurichan
zz1000zz

Well, a lot has been happening lately on gaia. It's a bit much to keep up with really.

*fidgits* Um.. would you guys mind giving me a rating in the avi arena this week? It's the first time I've ever actually entered. ^^*

I saw your message in the advertising thread within minutes of you posting it. So, i already did ^.^  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:05 pm
Drifter_Xwolf
well as far as i know there was no partyunless im a loaner and nobody decided to send me one

Well, if you didn't get and invite, and I didn't get one, then perhaps there was no party.

ZZ: Thank you! Arigato goziemasu!  

lurichan
Vice Captain

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:08 pm
Ah, no Japanese! I am already in a poetry mood, and the only thing that can make it worse is for it to be Japanese Poetry.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:08 pm
I joined right before a time of lots of glitchyness.Right before the dreaded rollback ^^* It was...not exactly the best of times to join, but yet I still stuck around.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:09 pm
lurichan
zz1000zz

sure ill make sure to just not right now caus ei think im gana pase out soon i am majorly tired

as for six month going by fast um if your life was boring wouldnt i feal more like a year be cause as they say time flys when having fun that again that saying goes out the window when im siting in bed at night watching adult swim going hey wait a sec wasent i just waking up and going down stairs to wtach tv and play around on the internet and unfortunatly got to work on some days  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:11 pm
lurichan
I joined right before a time of lots of glitchyness.Right before the dreaded rollback ^^* It was...not exactly the best of times to join, but yet I still stuck around.

i joined just short a few month of the marketplace opening back up well actuly to put in terms of actul time three years ago or four i forget  

Drifter_Xwolf

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:13 pm
Nope. If i lose track of time that means i do not have specific events to which i can fix my timeframe.

I have not had anything exciting happen in almost a month. That is unusual.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games