Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:04 pm
She opened her mouth to deny everything the fox just said, even if it was partially true stressed when the succubus appeared. Grateful for the distraction, she grinned at Leko.

"Yup, take a gander at the foursome over there. lol "

She could resist the temptation anymore, she took the necklace out of the velvet box and fastened it around her neck.

"So, did I choose well, ladies? rofl "  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:21 pm
Mmmmm ruby's are kinda predictable. But I agree. If he was gonna get you gifts might as well gone bigger. She takes another shot before pouring again.  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:30 pm
Ehh……Boss! biggrin Reaches right over the table to shake Franco’s hand firmly. Yous jus in times, Boss. Carlo is gonna makes una festa italiana adatta a un re! Snaps his fingers again and hollers at a waiter. AN GETS DIS TABLE A ROUNDS A MANHATTANS ‘ERE! scream

A menu is delivered by a young woman and given to Ryzan.

Kyle speaks up to the young woman. I’ll just have some ravioli with a pesto. neutral

Giovanni starts to laugh and smacks Kyle on the back. Nah nah nah…… give dis guy one a dem New York Strips. We’s gonna put some meat on dis guy. Ol’ Gio’s gonna gets Kyle ta da gym. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:39 pm
Boda-bing! Just leave it to Ol' Gio to get the dinner set up right. This evenign just keeps gettin' betta. Ehhh but we'd better keep a tight lip over 'ere Franco tilts his head over to the maiale.

Franco then leans in and speaks lower to the group Franco, 'e wonders what chu all now about dat odra mirtillo? Ehh? Franco can finds 'im rounds no more... Tink dat maiale got da slip on 'im? ninja  

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:05 am
*though the mirror does make Velcore look slightly less scary, he's still a dragon and dragons are still scary gonk , so she's sure to keep a relatively safe distance* ninja

"Sounds like a curse. Curses can be tricky to get rid of. surprised Miro has a few spells to cure curses, but they don't always work. Like the times that Tes has been cursed, Miro's spells didn't work, except that one time, and she had to get a whole new spell for that one. 3nodding It was a pretty icky one too." xp

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:35 am
*sighs as yet another of the Pavanis helps himself to what was supposed to be a private date emotion_facepalm Well, technically Alfonso is a Giovanni, but he may as well be a Pavani talk2hand

Already finished with his first glass, he pours another, downs it, then pours #3. He might need to get Misa to bring him a few more bottles before the night is over, especially if Giovanni is going to insist on everyone eating what he wants them to eat stare

As he starts to bury himself in the menu to try to at least get a decent meal out of the evening, he feels a slight twinge of guilt as Franco inquires about his husband* sweatdrop

"Ah... he ah... I assure you, he is fine. Probably still in bed. sweatdrop The man sleeps like a corpse, but he is very much alive." sweatdrop

*laughs a bit awkwardly. He may or may not have also cast a sleep spell on him to make sure he stayed that way* ninja

*Misa poofs into a chair at a table some ways away from her target, only to find Dougherty was already sitting at that table. Although, given it's the best vantage point, she's unwilling to move, so she just pretends he's not there and goes about setting up a camera in the middle of the table, pointing it at her boss to get some good juicy yaoi from his date. However, as she's bringing it to focus, she finds two other dudes at the table. Outraged, she throws her hands up, ranting to Dougherty since he's there.*

"Can you believe this!? What are these two schmucks doing!? Can't they see this is supposed to be a romantic dinner?" stressed

*is about to go over there and give them a piece of her mind, but then backtracks and sits down excitedly, once again relating her thoughts to Dougherty*
"Oh! Oh! What if this is like some kind of foursome type of deal? emotion_kirakira Wouldn't that just be the best? emotion_kirakira I mean, I'm not really into the bara type like Giovanni, but Franco! He's totally a bishie, just like Ryzan and Kyle emotion_kirakira Ohmygosh... the ultimate bishie orgy! And if Tes was there too!"

*squeals*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:19 am
*Notes the 3 MW ladies gathering at the bar, but just as he's taking a drink, Tes's friend Misa appears out of nowhere, which made him choke slightly on the Scotch. eek Grabbing a napkin, he dabs the liquor off his beard and mustache as she totally ignores him and sets up a camera on the table... WTH?!* ninja Uhm, pardon me, but... *But before he has a chance to say anything more, she starts ranting something about a dinner and agrily gets up. But then she sits right back down again and starts excitedly talking about an orgy and squeals loudly. eek He follows her gaze over to the table where Ryzan and company are sitting, and sighs heavily... OMG. rolleyes Uh, I really don't think that's what's happening over there. confused  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:59 am
*Misa half laughs, half scoffs at the comment*
"OF COURSE that's what's happening! talk2hand Mr. Vixtul didn't have me setting up his grand entrance all this time just for some regular old boring dinner talk2hand He was very specific with the details, you know! 'Romantic' was his exact words when describing what he wanted, so you've got the fancy wine and the rose petals and the sparkles..."

*glances back at the table*

"Oh s**t... I forgot the candles!" eek

*whispers an incantation to herself and makes a motion with her hands, resulting in a number of candelabras appearing around the quartet's table*

"Thank goodness they're still lit! Of course, I guess I could still have lit them from here if I needed to. I wasn't sure if they would stay on fire, summoning them from one place to another like that. Usually people just want a teleport for themselves across the world or something, not objects." sweatdrop

*scoots her chair closer to Dougherty's, speaking in a lower tone while motioning to her boss' table*

"Say, which of them do you think are tops and which are bottoms? Ryzan's a total bottom, of course. There's no questioning that. Kyle I think would top with Ryzan because honestly, who wouldn't? But with Franco and Gio, he could probably go either way. Franco I think acts like a top, but is totally a secret bottom emotion_dowant And Gio is probably that top that thinks that as long as he's on top, it's not gay, but it totally is" emotion_awesome

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:21 pm
Raises an eyebrow and looks in the direction Franco tilts his head. emotion_eyebrow ******** maiale. stare Ol’ Gio oughta takes care a dat, Boss. Moves the side of his jacket over to show Franco he’s armed. The temptation to just stand and whack the cop real quick like is hard to resist. He could do it so fast nobody would even have time to stop him. One to the head and two to the chest…done. The cop himself probably wouldn’t even feel a thing and it’s a much kinder way for him to go than anything else he’s thought about.

The one single thing stopping him from taking care of this loose end is his lovely Dolce Cosa. stressed He covers up his weapon, grabs his drink in frustration and slams about half of it. He sets the glass back onto the table harder than he had intended. Franco! We’s needs a sit down wit Pietrina! Dat donna is gotta listens ta reasons!! stressed Pounds on the tabletop a couple of times which makes the table shake.

Kyle had forgotten all about Ryzan’s husband sweatdrop and finds himself torn. He genuinely finds Ryzan charming and cannot deny there is an attraction there. However, his thoughts are interrupted to Giovanni pounding on the table. Uh…… Mr. Giovanni, she really has to calm down a bit before you approach the Mistress. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:35 pm
*jumps a bit at the sound of Giovanni pounding on the table and lets out a small squeal right afterward*

"See!? There he goes, trying to establish dominance over the others and position himself as the alpha 3nodding Totally a closeted move. I've seen it before 3nodding Oh here! Let me show you!"

*pulls out her phone and starts searching for a specific video clip from a yaoi she watched recently.*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:26 pm
I... I think she did say it was a curse, actually. *looks over at Leko, only to find that both she and Lia are gone* cat_sweatdrop I suppose I could have altered things by changing his size too. I didn't think about that until it didn't break when it should have.

*ears perk up when Miro mentions curing curses, but has no idea what the elf is talking about when she mentions Tes being cursed* Do you think you might be able to help Velcore?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:42 pm
*nods, then shakes her head, then nods, then shakes her head again*
"Iunno. Miro can try, though. 123 GO!"

*casts one of her curse cures on the dragon, surrounding him in a dim blue light* blaugh

"If that didn't work, then Miro guesses she can't help sweatdrop The only surefire way to cure it if a spell cure doesn't work is performing the curse breaker. Most curses have one built in, but figuring out what you need to do can be tricky if the person who made the curse either didn't include one or hid it."

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:02 am
*Can't help but somewhat agree with the 'Romantic' set up in Ryzan's and Kyle's regard. But for Gio and Franco? ...I think not. emotion_eyebrow But then she mentions forgetting the candles, and some appear out of nowhere on the four-some's table, he finds himself slightly impressed with the magic trick.* Nice. 3nodding

*But when Misa scoots in closer to him and talking about 'tops and bottoms', his personal space begins to feel a tad violated and he leans away from her slightly.* Uhm, I really wouldn't know in that regard. sweatdrop *Then she starts talking about closeted moves and looking on her phone for pics. In haste, he looks at his watch ...Oh, look at the time!* ninja Sorry, but I really must be going. *Slams back the rest of his Scotch.* You go right ahead and enjoy the rest of the show. 3nodding *Gets up and walks out of the lounge ...Whew!* sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:24 pm
Well, Velcore? *holds the mirror out to him again* Did it work?

*busy staring at his front leg that just seemed to be glowing blue* Huh? Oh. *looks into the mirror* I do not feel any different, but I did not feel different before.

*watches the dragon for any signs of change* I think it worked! cat_blaugh  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:00 pm
"Hooray! MiroIsUseful! blaugh
Maybe now he'll be less likely to eat Miro since Miro uncursed him ninja
It's like that story of the lion and the mouse where the lion had a thorn in its paw and the mouse removed it for him and the lion decided not to eat the mouse because of it or something like that." 3nodding

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games