Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:48 pm
User Image

".....its not him. Its me. The light Guardian in me is apart of her and i'm insane....not the best combination when around Kalena and from what i just heard. -whisper- Eclipse wants to ask me to be the magic teacher so Kalena can retire fully from the academy." Rena said as she leaned in to whisper that last part.

yutary Pie

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:52 pm
"Even he wants her gone. Thats so sad. I mean...pretty much she was raised here in her current body, so this is home." Eric whispered back to her.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:55 pm
Aster Lute

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

kalenakeeper
knux_nyan

Aster calmly walked into the room as he looked around "ello friends, trust you are all doing vell" he said with his German accent as he looked around "looking for the slicly things ummm" He paused for a moment "scaples i think they called" he said with a bright and cheery smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:10 pm
User Image

"I think he is doing it cause he cares for her as family. He doesn't want to see her hurt. He basically owes her this." Rena said with a sigh as she floated there.

yutary Pie

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:13 pm
(Im on cell so cant quote)

"Yeah but shes my grandmother. .."
Eric turned to a guy with a thick accent.

"Huh? Ummmm.....hi? Why you need scalpel? Sasha hides her tools"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:14 pm
[ooc: ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka laughed nervously a little when Kalena seemed to compliment her magic use, "I can't exactly shoot magic however...more like, use it as a defensive barrier or..." she walked over to the window and opened it, tossing the red bubble into the air outside. It gently floated away...and when it was far enough, Odayaka's ears twitched, in which it exploded into a giant fiery blast, like a bomb. She looked at Kalena, "A bomb...bubble." she said, her face blushing a bit from embarrassment of how pathetic it sounded.

She then looked at a person that walked in, who seemed to have some kind of strange accent in his English. She tilted her head, wondering what accent it was that he had. When he had asked for scalpel knife, she nodded, "Scalpels...? A-All right, I'll get them for you." She then walked over to the row of cabinets, going to a specific one. She then opened it and looked up, and began to try reaching for a high shelf. But, she seemed to have trouble reaching for it as she was already tip-toeing.

Knux_Nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Fiendish Az

Flippy flusters Flaky

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:16 pm
Aster Lute

"i convinced science teacher to let me do project, but he said i would need to grab own supplies from around school, said i would break his stuff" He said with a frown when he saw kalena, in the last few years that he has been here, even though he never passed a class, he really did enjoy kalena's magic lessons "oh misses kalena" he said with a frown "why you here? hurt?" he asked

kalenakeeper
knux_nyan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:21 pm
User Image

"OH NO YOU DON'T." Rena said stopping Odayaka. "Who are you? What do you need scalpals for anyways? Those are for the infirmary only." Rena said as she floated over to Aster and looked down on him with a stern look.

yutary Pie

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:24 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_ nyan
fiendish az

User Image User Image

((Out Of Cupcakes: Ok back on laptop for now ))

Kalena grinned watching Odayaka, and then one of her old students walked in, when the magic class had no teacher and she was headmaster , she'd sometimes double.

"Mr Lute. Its been a while. Yeah.....im sick....although this is still my home" Kalena said, she sounded exhausted now.

"you know him, Kalena? Yeah, no scalpels for you, its hard enough for Sasha to get em sterilized!" Eric said  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:30 pm
[ooc: ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka was surprised when Rena had suddenly stopped her, she almost fell to the floor from stumbling. Her ears went down as she looked from Rena towards Aster, whom Kalena seemed to know. She watched and listened as the others seem to be against giving Aster the scalpels.

Knux_Nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Fiendish Az

yutary Pie

Flippy flusters Flaky

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:30 pm
Aster Lute

kalenakeeper
knux_nyan

"not scalpels, scalpel, one specifically" He gave a look of despair "b-but science teacher said to come here to get one...i- i have n-" he quickly felt around his pockets, and fell to his hands and knees dramatically "i-i lost note" he said with despair, now to be fair, he probably didnt need a scalpel, he seemed to forget about his abilities. He looked at Kalena with worried eyes "you not be coming back?" he said sounding worried "if heals, maybe i help?" he asked with a look of hope in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:36 pm
User Image

"Uh...You seem to be quiet forgetful...oh and there's not really much you can do for Kalena. -sigh- Here." Rena said as she held out her hand to Aster as a Scalpal appeared in her hand. "Make sure you return it cleaned. Once your done with it call my name. I'll hear you."

yutary Pie

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:51 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_ nyan
fiendish az
yutary Pie

User Image User Image

((Out Of Cupcakes: ))

"I never heard Yogtz asking for a scalpel before" Eric said
"Kalena....my grandmother, needs a break from the academy is all. Maybe go fishing or something."

Kalena looked at Eric in shock
"Eric, you know this place is my home! You were born here! I'll live and probably die here" Kalena sighed

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:51 pm
Aster Lute

Aster held the scalpel like he was holding the holy grail, carefully and with love "kk, i be in gardens to do my thingies" he said with a smile, all he needed was the scalpel, he had the other materials from his own room "kk bye by-" He looked at kalena and frowned, giving her a big hug "i make you a potion one day to fix you" he said with a thumbs up as he darted out, laughing silly as he made his way to the garden to conduct his experiments.

(exit to gardens)

kalenakeeper
knux_nyan

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:57 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_ nyan
fiendish az
yutary Pie

User Image User Image

((Out Of Cupcakes: ))

Kalena seemed to be in shock as she was hugged. She hadn't been hugged in a long time, or what felt like a long time to her.

"ok...." she really was speechless as Aster left, she sighed and got up from bed and walked to the window, she looked like she wanted to cry.

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games