Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:02 pm
As he rotates and shifts about the empty pool, Daniel's speed begins to increase. Soon he is moving about with the speed of someone who is long familiar with the routine. Suddenly, he begins incorporating quick moving and long sweeping kicks into his motions. With a snap of his wrist and a flick of his mind, Batakos returned instantly to its rod form. Likewise, Daniel's motions change, becoming sharp and rapid fire strikes. His kicks become short and mostly quick flicks of his feet, while his empty hand alternates between open handed strikes and back handed punches. Occasionally, he passes the rod from one hand to the other, his motions becoming faster and faster.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:06 pm
*blinks* Me? Display stuff? confused Like what?  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:09 pm
Amy grinned. "Like the amazing jewelry you create. I mean, sure, it could be me being biased since you've made your jewelry for me, but I don't think that's it, or at least not all of it. It's gorgeous, Karrie, and if you ever wanted to, I think you should display it."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:13 pm
Ummm... sweatdrop I never thought about having it displayed. I make it to be worn...  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:17 pm
Amy giggled softly and wrapped both of her arms around Karrie. He was nice and warm tonight. She loved the sweater he was wearing.

"I know you do, hon, but it can be used as a display, too. That way, everyone can enjoy it. Of course you don't have to! I just thought you might want to."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:26 pm
Well... I don't know. sweatdrop I'll have to think about it. See if I have anything worth displaying. *kisses the top of her head*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:34 pm
Amy grinned when Karrie kissed the top of her head. "Oh I know you probably have stuff worth displaying if you've continued to make things similar to what you made for me. Don't doubt your talent, Karrie. I'm definitely proud of you and what you can do."

She leaned her head back slightly so she could look up at him and smile. "Thank you for saying you'll think about it. You've got a long time to decide."

Thistle reached up with her front hooves and started to lightly bat at Karrie's hand, the one that had been scratching her stomach.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:39 pm
It's been too cold to do much out there lately. neutral

*looks down at Thistle* Thistle, you have hooves. That doesn't work so well for you. *looks at Amy* I think she's learning from the kittens.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:47 pm
Amy shook her head and giggled. "I still don't get that. I don't see how a place as hot as the forge could ever be cold. I about died in there when you took me down there this past summer."

She looked over at Thistle to see what Karrie was talking about, and she laughed when she saw Thistle on her back, trying to bat at Karrie's hands. She nodded in response to Karrie's observation.

"I think she is, and not just that. She sees how much attention I give to the kittens, and I think she's trying to act like them to get more attention, too."

Thistle looked up at Karrie and squeaked in disappointment when he pulled his hand away slightly. She had seen Smok and Mwee play this way, and she always saw Amy playing with the kittens this way.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:51 pm
Continuing his routine, swinging the rod and elbow alike, Daniel suddenly leapt into the air spinning a quick kick in front of him. As he landed, the rod was once again a staff and he continued on without pause. Instead of simple swings and bashes, Daniel began thrusting and stabbing with it as a spear. His movement about the pool became minimal as he planted himself in a central location and began making defensive and offensive strikes in all directions without moving his ground. Finally, with a large leap into the air and downwards strike with the staff, Daniel finally came to a stop. Holding the final pose for a moment, Daniel's eyes were focused ahead of him, but his gaze was easily miles away. Slowly, he stood upright, and brought the staff upright alongside him. Closing his eyes once more, Daniel began calming himself.  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:59 pm
-dame had been walking around in the snow of AS, enjoying the warmer winter night, loving the way it slowly got crisper and cleaner as the night progressed, a chill seeping back in. In her wanderings, she had heard noise coming from the pool area. She watched Daniel curiously, contemplating his moves as he spun and twisted around the drained pool. She now stands near the shallow end, peering over at him. When he slows and stops, eyes closed, she speaks, a small wind sending cold air down the opening of her jacket collar. She pulls the coat closer to her-

Been watching some Jet-Li, Daniel? -she asks, familiar playful sound in her voice-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:00 pm
The cold makes it hard to judge the temperature of the metal.

She's probably a little jealous. They take a lot of your time away from her. *looks at Thistle* Your hooves are hard. The kittens have soft paws. Other than their claws, it doesn't hurt when they do that.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:05 pm
Amy nodded. "Oh. I see. I didn't think about that with the metal and cold. Good point!"

Thistle sighed in frustration and turned back over onto her stomach. Of course the kittens could do it and not her. She used to be the one who got all of the attention! Why did she ever bring them into the house?!

She squeaked sadly.

Amy sighed softly and rolled her eyes playfully. She smirked at Karrie and then reached over him to pick up Thistle. She drew her onto her and Karrie's laps and then began to pet her.

"You know, Thistle, Karrie makes a good point. Because the kittens are so small, I have to spend more time taking care of them. But they'll soon be big enough that I can spend more time with you again!"

Thistle was so focused on Amy petting her that she barely heard anything she said. Her eyes were closed and a soft whistling noise was coming from her nose.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:09 pm
Daniel knew that he should have recognized the familiar feeling before he heard Dame's voice, but his thoughts had been elsewhere, on less pleasant matters. Bringing himself to the present, he put a cocky smirk on as he opened his eyes, then turned to look up at Dame.

"Suppose it won't surprise you to hear that I'm not familiar with that name?"  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:10 pm
If my workstation were indoors, I wouldn't have any trouble, but it's not.

*joins in petting Thistle*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games