Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:15 am
Amy woke up slowly. She was a little surprised to realize that she was in Karrie's bed with his arms wrapped around her, but then she remembered all that had happened last night. Well, actually, she didn't know all that much about why Karrie had been upset, but she was in no hurry to find out. She just wanted Karrie to start to feel better.

She leaned toward Karrie, lightly and slowly kissed his lips, and then carefully maneuvered herself out of his arms. She didn't want to wake up him.

She went to the bathroom, got in the shower, and did her other morning routine processes. Luckily, she had bought another toothbrush to keep at Karrie's.

After she was done getting ready, she went about making lunch for Karrie, Velcore and Thistle. She made seasoned chicken breasts on rice. She also told Velcore that she had made the treats for him yesterday for helping out Thistle when she turned pink, but they'd have to go to her house later to get them.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:00 am
While the food was cooking, Amy wrote a quick letter to Ryzan. He was the only one she could think of that might be able to provide her with some good advice. Kits was too close to the situation.

She folded the letter, put it in an envelope, and gave it to Thistle, attaching it to her waist with a scarf. She went to the front door, unlocked and opened it, and then guided Thistle out gently.

"I know you know the way to MW from here, Thistle. You're becoming a big girl and it's light outside. So, hurry to MW drop this letter off at JD, where Karrie works. I'd do it myself, but I need to stay here with Karrie. There's a sticky note on the envelope for the staff so they know what to do. I'll have a nice yummy treat waiting for you when you get back!"

Thistle squeaked happily and started running to MW.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:56 pm
((Well, since were all into letters this past week, starting with Black, I'll continue the trend. xd And because dame needs an outlet. sweatdrop ))

dame had spent the better part of the day writing, composing, drafting, editing, revising, and rewriting letters. She had several letters in hand and knew she needed to deliver them. Sooner rather than later. Taking a deep breath, she slipped into the office/library at Dec's and placed a letter entitled, "Bonnie and Dec" on the desk. Then she grabbed her stuff and headed out, going to deliver at Karrie's first.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:01 pm
Bonnie & Dec,

What would I do without you guys? I would be stuck rotting away in jail and withering away without any of your mom's famous desserts! Ohmygosh, I truly would die. wink

Thank you guys so much for taking me into your home and making me one of your own. Thank you also for putting your lives on hold for me. Dec, you have suffered the most in this area. I know you have turned down jobs since all this mess started and for that I am sorry and grateful.

You guys are too good to me, taking me in and never pressing me for answers or pestering me with questions. I do not deserve everything you have done and put up with.

Thank you so much. Words really cannot express all I feel. I love you guys, so very much.

heart ,
dame

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:03 pm
dame sneaks up to Karrie's door, slips the envelope underneath and then quickly hurries away, going to the MW.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:07 pm
Dear Karrie,

I am sorry for everything I put you through. I have been very emotional lately and I am sorry for breaking down on you. I should have spent a little extra time for myself to have it settled in my brain before I brought it up to you. I thought it best to tell you as soon as I could. I realise now that that might not have been the best course of action and for that I am truly sorry. I never meant to hurt you, Karrie and I wouldn't want or wish anything bad on you.

You are a great person and deserve the best in life. Again, I am sorry for everything. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me.

Please have a blessed and wonderful day.

love,
heart dame

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:34 pm
*wandering around the house, Velcore saw an envelope being slipped under the door. Unable to open the locked door, he tried to look through the crack under the door and could only see a pair of feet walking away. He sniffed the note and recognized the scent as Dame's. He knew from Karrie's thoughts that Dame had something to do with why Karrie was so upset. However, he had a feeling that Dame would also be able to help Karrie feel better. Not the way Amy was, but because she was part of the reason, she could be part of the solution. On the other paw, the note could also make him more upset than he already was.

The confused dragon sat, looking at the note for a long time. He was torn between doing what was best for Karrie and what he knew was the right thing to do. He finally picked the envelope in his mouth by the corner. He walked into the living room with it and put it on the table next to the chair Karrie usually sat in, which was currently occupied by Thistle*

*Thistle looks at Velcore, flicking her tail happily* Hi, you!

Hi Thistle. *points his nose at the envelope* Let Karrie find this on his own. When he is ready, he will find it and read it.

*looks confused, but nods*

Thank you. *walks off to the kitchen, hoping he'll find some of Amy's treats unguarded. He needs some sweets to take his mind off what's been going on.

He knew there was a pretty good chance of unguarded treats, since Amy was spending a lot of time trying to help Karrie feel better. Karrie was still upset, but he was calming down with Amy's help.*

((edited))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:45 pm
Amy was getting ready to leave Karrie's house for a few hours. For some reason, Karrie wanted her to leave for a little bit and then come back around 7 or 8. She tried not to let her thoughts run away from her so that she wouldn't possibly be disappointed when she got back if it wasn't what she had been thinking/hoping it would be. Karrie was usually incredible at surprises, though. Their first, and only, date had been so magical and romantic. So really, she wasn't too worried about what Karrie would come up with.

It was also a good thing that she had to leave for awhile. She would have stayed with Karrie all day like she had yesterday, but her lips were quite swollen and she didn't think it would be a good idea to stay another full day with him. A break would be good.

She made sure that there were treats available for Velcore in the kitchen. Then, she made sure Thistle was ready to head out with her for awhile. Right before they left, though, Amy smirked at Karrie and ran into his room. She grabbed one of his shirts out of his dresser and quickly put it on. She came out, picked up Thistle, kissed Karrie on the cheek, winked at him, pet Velcore on the head, and then left for GGB.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:05 pm
At 8:05, Amy walked into Karrie's house with Thistle. Thistle squeaked happily, smelling something amazing even before they came inside. Amy smelled it when they came in, and it smelled great.

"Oh thank you God... Karrie must have cooked supper... Another big benefit of dating an amazing cook!"

Thistle squeaked in agreement.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:27 pm
*walks out of the kitchen* Yeah, I made dinner. *smiles* Thistle and Velcore's dinner is in the kitchen. I set the dining room up for us. *leads her into the dining room, where the table is set with two plates. He'd made chicken cordon bleu and steamed mixed vegetables. He had strawberry shortcake for dessert, but that was waiting in the fridge for them. He hadn't set the dining room up too nicely, but it was completely clean for once*

*takes Thistle to their plates. They were set up with similar dinners to what Karrie and Amy had, but Thistle's had mostly vegetables while Velcore had a larger piece of meat*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:33 pm
Amy smiled softly at the food on the dining room table. She turned around, wrapped her arms loosely around Karrie's neck, and kissed him softly on the lips.

After the kiss, she spoke. "Thank you Karrie. This is really sweet of you. I love your cooking! Well, so do a lot of others, but I get it as a surprise! So it makes it even better."

She kissed his cheek and then sat down at her plate when Karrie pulled the chair out for her. They enjoyed their wonderful meal with wine and talked about different, random things.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:50 pm
*after they finished eating, Karrie pushed his plate away and leaned on his elbow to look at Amy* So, how fast do you think you can pack for a 4-day trip? wink  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:59 pm
Amy took a sip of wine and then started talking casually. "Well, since I can transfigure all of my clothes, I can usually pack in a half an hour. One time, when I had to leave one of the towns really quickly, I packed in 20 minutes! It was awesome..."

She finally really registered why Karrie might be asking her this and that it might not be another random question. She looked at him with larger eyes. A smile was threatening to break out on her face, but she didn't want to get too excited before she knew for sure.

"Karrie... are you asking just for the hell of it, or is there a reason?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:04 pm
There's a reason. *grins* Our flight leaves at 7 tomorrow morning. I talked to Kits already, and she'll keep an eye on Aqua Springs. She'll also take Velcore and Thistle until we come back Tuesday night.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:08 pm
Amy grinned brightly. She got up from her chair, quickly went over to Karrie, and sat on his lap. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and hugged him tightly.

"Oh Karrie, this is awesome! 4 days?! Oh my gosh, this is going to be so great! We're not taking cellphones, right? Or pagers or laptops or anything like that? Just us and..."

She paused for a moment and then pulled back slightly so that she could see him. "Where are we going?"  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games