Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxThe apocalyptic sporkxX

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:19 pm
[[Well it's just an event everything will be back to normal after the event. None of us hate each other that I know of. I assure you its simpliy a game.]]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:40 am
"Hello all" Hayden said as she walked in waving happily.  

Hayden Cain

MikeDrawl

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:48 am
"Hello!" Fearless said to Hayden. "Join us at the duel. We need EVERYBODY'S help!"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:46 am
Lyra Elizabeth
*eyes the apparently seaweed-filled sandwich with suspicion*

"I'm not too fond of the duel game. It's fun, but I used to feel like all the houses here were friendly to and liked one another. Now I'm beginning to feel like this isn't the truth and the houses (and the people in them) actually hate each other. It's not a nice feeling."

[[I really am getting this feeling, and It's not making me very happy at all. I'm quite sad. It's also very hard for me to be dueling against the other houses in the other thread, then be all happy and get along in here. ]]

" sad I think the houses are just partial to their own house kinda o_O (since it's Pride week, there's alittle bit of competitive spirit). None of the duels are meant to be aimed at individuals, really. That's why I'm glad we have this thread, this is where we can take a break.
I understand what you mean though, we are all just playing a game ((for me I'm getting into an ebil-ish proud Slytherin character)).
I think some of the nature of having houses means that there is always going to be some competition for the House Cup. But really, I think all of the Houses care about each other, we are after all a school. School spirit/love- shared among all students is ultimately more important than House spirit/love.
I think the best thing is to simply take the duels as something like the Olympics.(If that makes sense). As long as we have respect for each other at the end of the day, it should be fine."

bluerain202

Sparkly Prophet

Miss Love Tantei

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:11 am
Ann looked at Lyra sadly, "Awww, its just a game. We're not targeting you specifically. I have no clue why you would think we hate each other. Matter of fact, I love everyone from every house. This is just a friendly competition, nothing more, nothing less." She hugged Lyra.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:52 am
Abbey pokes her head into the great hall and is quite astonished at the sight of all the house colors splayed across everything in such a beautiful way. "The only people I hate are ones who are mean to each other, like hackers/people who scam others and bullies. They just have no respect for others at all." She said, nodding once to say 'That's the truth'. ((BTW: Any one here besides me not have a twin for today?))  

Kasumi_Uzumaki_Chan

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:05 pm
hey everybody  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:28 pm
"I think I know it's just a game, but I'm not really that competitive to begin with, and I don't like fighting, so it's kind of hard for me to do the dueling thing. I think I'm just not going to play it. Kala, what you said about the Olympics makes sense, and it kind of helps me put things into perspective, so thanks. Thanks for your reassurance, guys." Lyra hugged Ann back and then hugged Kala.

[[RL is starting to look up a little bit, so that should make things easier as well.

Anyway, now that I'm getting over whatever you want to call ^that^, what are we supposed to do in this thread? Anything specific or just kind of hang out?]]

"What is everyone's favorite food? See if you can pick just one. biggrin It's kind of random, I know, but what else are we supposed to talk about?"

Lyra Elizabeth

bluerain202

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:31 pm
Awww *hugs Lyra back*
((That made me smile IRL biggrin ))

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:34 pm
[[I'm glad. Everyone need to smile once in a while. (Creepy...that rhymed. xd ) ]]  

Lyra Elizabeth

Miss Love Tantei

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:44 pm
((I'm glad things are looking better))

Ann glomps Lyra and suggests something, "We could start off by making friendly House Chants or House Unity Chants? Or maybe not?"

((Usually in these types of events there's some kind of Make Up a Chant for your House or Make a banner to cheer on your House. I have no clue what else to do in this thread, lol))

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:42 pm
*is glomped* Lyra smiles, then looks skeptically at Ann. "Chants? We could try. I'm not sure I'd be very good at it though. I guess there's not really a whole lot else to do, so why not." biggrin  

Lyra Elizabeth

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:51 pm
"My favorite food is pasta. I love pasta. Everytime somebody offers me pasta I'll enhale it into my stomach and everybody would be all like, OMG where'd the food go?"

Juni attempts to think of a chant.

"............nope. Brain blank."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:25 pm
Ashley Heard juni and thought of a chant herself " Hufflepuff Hufflepuff YIPPEEEEE!!!" " Wel It sounded good in my head."  

Lorrieta

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:00 pm
"I love pasta too. I like linguini (sp?) with pesto, mushrooms, and chicken. Yum. I'd have to say my mother's homemade chicken curry is my favorite though."

"I can't think of a chant, either. I've never been good at that sort of thing."

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games