Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Smirking, Nakai nodded. "I swear, Izzy. I'll keep to the responsibility of making sure you get plenty of rest and sweets." he promised before following after Chiyou and Izzy.
After all, he wanted to say goodnight to the kid too.

Izzy's obvious exhaustion didn't escape him, and the blond planned to really get his manager to relax before the day was over.

He stood just outside the door, letting Chiyou and Izzy have their conversation.
Well, it was more one sided...
Even he himself knew that Narcissus loved Izzy Lucky. Any person with eyes and half a brain knew that. Hell, apparently, according to rumor, even Matsumoto Izo knew it!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:32 pm

Blue eyes remained closed, and Akihiko forced his body to simply relax.
After all, Michi seemed to really know his stuff.
And his hands didn't feel too damn bad either.

"I can see why I wanted to have sex with you." the musician found himself saying, sighing when a rather nasty knot was kneaded out as if by magic. "Your hands are godsends..."

With a slight laugh, Akihiko turned his head, looking over his shoulder at Michi as the man talked.
Of course, the man posed a very odd question.
"Ojisan? I guess his health's fine. Never talks about it much. I mean, the man's old but I've never known him to even miss a day of work." sighing, Narcissus turned back, resting his chin on his pillow and just staring at the headboard. "Then again, he hasn't come to see me either..." a scoff of scorn passed his lips. "Some guardian, ne? Does't even give a damn when his top biller, his own grandson, ends up in the hospital and nearly dies. I had brain surgery to christsake! I can only assume he's deep in the bowels of Ohayou, working with Hiroki on this... SMASH business. Damn Izo..."

Okay, so he was getting angry again.
Not good, but what was he supposed to do? The musician felt a bit abandoned by the only person in the world who he had to call his family!

"Yoga's so.... well boring." Narcissus complained. "Can't we start working on the cardio now? I feel fine. Really. Well, aside from my head... but as long as I don't remember something..." he sighed, rolling his eyes. "Who am I kidding? I remember something almost every hour it seems." wincing slightly, Akihiko moved one hand to his forehead. "Maybe we should get in touch with the doctors... this is a lot of pain for someone recovering... Hell, I even feel it through the pain killers."

(((Koy got a new pic cause he had to cut his hair and style it differently to make up for the bald patch from the surgery.)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:43 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"Yes?..." he then listened for a moment before he spoke, "I know you are, Chiyou-kun. You're still trying to figure out your own wings in this world. Yeah. I know what you mean." he smiled a little and wiped Chiyou's eyes before Chiyou could make a fuss. "You've still a ton of growing to do. It's hard on young stars. I think you might have benefited from going to a normal school but that doesn't happen as often in the Music industry."

He didn't say anything about his own weariness or how sometimes he felt like he was going mad. No...he had to remain strong as an adult..and parent so to speak although sometimes he wished that he could just be a little kid for awhile.

Smiling softly, he didn't answer those words directly because while he could hope, he didn't want to take that too far. He didn't want to be...the one crying again. "We'll see. But...if he doesn't, I'll be ok. Life is going to work out one way or the other."

He liked it when Chiyou smiled almost like an innocent child. And sometimes he wished that he could give Chiyou that innocence back. But that was another feeling felt by most every parent as they watched their children grow.

Izzy tucked the edges a few more times just to make sure Chiyou couldn't get out. Then kissed the top of his head. "Now you get some sleep. And tomorrow...its a new day. I don't want any repeats of the last few. You've got a lot of work ahead of you with your DVD, interviews and such."

Then he turned and quietly left the room. Slipping out he carefully closed the door and saw Nakai standing there then started walking with him further down the hall. "I'm glad you and he made up to a degree. He's just going to need a few years to grow into himself I think."

But he didn't stay on that topic long as the thought of going to bed started poking at his tired head. "You get to drive, Kai...I don't think I could even if my car were here." Yawning he leaned a little as they walked. He didn't speak of Chiyou, Akihiko, work or anything else that related to his problems. He just looked ahead trying to keep himself from falling asleep on Kai's firm shoulder where his head ended up leaning.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:16 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

"Well thanks, and oh...just so you know. I'm the Seme in our relationship." he smirked teasing the man just because he knew he could. In reality, that had been the truth as of a few weeks ago.

But then he went back to a more serious conversation, "Mm...well you know considering some of the extreme changes, you might want to check into that. I mean he was there the last time you were in the hospital right? But, you could have died this time. I mean that strikes me as really odd, Akihiko. And well, is Hiroki doing anything different? When you have a chance maybe you should see how much he's working...because that might answer a few questions."

When Akihiko started to get angry, Michi pressed in a few spots to relieve the tension at the neck. "Hey, we don't want to make all my hard work disappear. Or all be here all night redoing everything." Now that wasn't a bad thought but he still had Ishi-san to attend to now.

"Yoga isn't boring, its reflective and slow and...well it keeps you working those muscles without overworking your head." he answered and moved up to Akihiko's arms to work down those muscles with a mellow oil that soothed the senses.

"No...we're sticking to the program. Hah...you're right...you're in no shape for cardio. And it is good that you're remembering things because that means your brain is recovering. I'll give the doctor's a call after we're done and get their advice and possibly a prescription but they may want to see you again so once I know we can figure out the next step." Working his way back up, he massaged into Akihiko's neck and then made sure to put everything into place down his spine. Just in case there were any bones out of place that were pinching a nerve.

"Did that help at all?"

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your eyes and see me.
...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:20 pm

Carefully, Kai put an arm around Izzy, grasping the main at the opposite hip. He didn't want his manager collapsing on him as they exited the hospital, heading for the parking garage across the street.
"Don't worry, I'll get you to my place safe and sound." he spoke with a soft smile, making sure to go slow. "You need some sleep... I wouldn't be surprised if you passed out in my car on the way."

Lucky was right though... Chiyou would need to grow into himself. The kid was just starting out into the world of adults really...
He hadn't figured out where he belonged.
And, sadly, the guitarist realized, he hadn't really helped that.

"I'm sorry about Chiyou." the blond spoke, unlocking his car and helping Izzy into the passenger's seat. "I didn't mean for things to turn out like they did... it's my fault he went and ******** ODed..." sitting in the driver's seat, hands on the wheel, Nakai looked to his manager. "I... I'm really sorry, Izzy."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:26 pm

"No, it didn't help." Narcissus sighed, closing his eyes and turning his head to the side. "It's just this dull ache... constant... light makes it worse I've noticed, and it's better down here because there aren't any windows..."

While the man enjoyed sunglasses, he wasn't really keen on the idea of having to wear them all the time to keep his head pains to a minimum.

"I took the required pain pill dosage... and they should have worked by now..." he spoke before ice blue eyes locked on the man behind him. "Seme? That's usually my role... guess you really do have magic hands." the musician teased.

But the tease only lasted a few moments before Akihiko nodded seriously. "I'll find out... Ojisan hasn't even called me... and that's not like him. Unless I royally pissed him off and can't remember how... because... I... re....a....a....lly...." yawning, the young Koyasu couldn't suppress his obvious exhaustion. "My head must be why I'm so irritable... partly..." he added with a slight smirk, trying his damnedest to relax.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:36 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"I know...you will. Ha...you might be right but I'll try to stay awake for the drive." However, whether he could or not remained to be seen.

"I know you're sorry Nakai. You didn't know how him well enough. Hopefully, you learned something on your end of it all. I don't want this to happen...every again." he said as he slipped into the seat. "You're a good man, Kai...Just don't want you to have any regrets as you go through life."
he said as his eyes blinked and he put on his seat belt. His body was terribly sore and....

By the time Izzy's head hit the soft head rest in the car, he was out like a light.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:18 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Luna...Fusion, Food and Fun

"I'm always thinking about the future." said Shou as he tipped a sip from the wine glass. For some, that would be a simple statement for him it was filling a void. His past was a sketch of memories that he never really wanted to think of too deeply. So he filled his mind with the future and made that his world.

Then, he smiled as he set down his glass, "Sound like you've much to work towards. It's a good thing to help others that cannot do for themselves. I help out when I can for some charities. I liked the last Event's charity and I had time to have the percentages investigated prior to investing in it. I'd like to think the money I give mostly goes to those that need it rather than the admin behind it."

Shou titled his head as he listened to all of these new dreams that Jun had. They certainly were ones worth striving for compared to things Shou had seen before. "You're heading in the right direction, I think. Although, you cannot borrow my xfantasyx girl for your cologne. But I might be convinced to buy a few bottles as long as it doesn't smell like wolf's fur."

Yes, he teased even if he were half serious. But then he continued with a more business like thought as the appetizers arrived. "Once you start going down the road of charitable work you'll feel revitalized by all those you help. It is a good feeling. There are tons of small charities that never get noticed so you've quite a few to choose from. Even this charity we worked with has more that can be done, such as helping at the shelters and educational needs. That money won't last forever and the kids won't stop coming."

But then Shou's eyes got even a more thoughtful gaze as he watched Jun for a short time. "I think one day you might make a good father for some needy kid...or maybe you'll have one of your own one day after you decide to slow down some. You'd make a handsome parent if I must say." It wasn't hard for him think that way as he heard the passion in the man's words.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:57 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

"Well now...that yawn tells me two things. One, I've talked too much and two...you should get some sleep." He finished up his massage with a light trailing line of fingers down over every inch of the man back to his toes then walked around and dragged the covers up over Akihiko's body.

"I''ll let my self out after I call your doctor so there's no need to get up for me." he started putting his things away in the bag then walked off into the other room

For 45 minutes, he went from waiting to get connected to talking to a nurse then finally with the physician. After speaking for several minutes, Michi learned that this was more than likely natural but it was advised that he stay and watch over Akihiko for evening. Michi was given a list of signs to watch out for and was given a second prescription that he could pick up for Akihiko if needed with a stronger dose.

After he was done, he checked in on Akihiko and if the man was sleeping, rather than talking, he left a note by the bed that he was still in the house and some info on what the doctor said. Eventually, Michi sat down on the couch in the living area and sent a text to Izzy Lucky. He wanted to check up on the man but of course...he didn't realize that Izzy was sleeping too.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your eyes and see me.
...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:09 pm
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

Listening to what Shou had to say, Hayato nodded and smiled, taking note of all the good advice. Apparently, the other vocalist really had quite a good hold of the details involved in such things. Far better than his understanding of them, at least.

"Wolf's fur? Ha! You and your jokes. I tell you, nobody makes me laugh like you do." Jun smiled, his white teeth showing as he sat back and chuckled.

The words took a more serious tone again and the brunette listened intently, until he heard one thing...
"Wait...what? A...father? Me?" he asked in disbelief.
Well, how was he supposed to react? He had never thought of such a thing, never pictured himself with a child of his own. Yet, hearing it from Shou, he suddenly felt a warm feeling deep in his chest, his cheeks tinting a light pink.

"Yeah...I think I would like being a father. Children have such a special place in my heart. But...who would be the mother? I mean...obviously, I'm not into the whole woman thing. Are you going to be the mommy?" he teased...though it wasn't hard for him to imagine Shou dressing up a little baby girl in frills and lace. Hell, he could see Sai doing the exact same. The image worked...for him, at least.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:56 pm
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

Shou fingered at the Mexican appetizers then plucked one up and popped the nacho into his mouth. "Mmmhhmmm...well you never know what ideas might come to your mind. Oh my...smelling like a wolf all day on the prowl." He started to giggle and then and a laughing fit for short time where he just couldn't stop.

Finally, he caught his breath knowing that the joke was just between the two of them. Of course the surprised rather amused the star as they spoke about children. "Why not? Sure, you could make a wonderful father after a few years of helping children." He grinned as he picked up another nacho and put it into his mouth chewing it slowly.

Shou noticed the pink forming on the edge of Jun's cheeks. It was rather sweet watching the man blossom with such a fresh idea. He doubted that Jun ever thought about a family before but well maybe that would be some thing for him to work towards in the future. "Mother? Oh my my...well adopt my good man. There are single fathers out there. Mommy? ME??? OH ah..." he was a little flustered with that idea not that it wasn't possible but definitely Shou never thought of himself as father or mother of anything except his own hatched ideas for the stage.

"I'd be a Terrible parent. I'd end up forgetting the child was strapped to my back and I'd go right on stage with the lad! Oh dear! Hamu-kun would go crazy. I don't think I could do that to my assistant." he laughed a bit even though a part of him actually found the idea appealing. Mostly the thought of dress up and frilly clothes that somehow connected the space between Sai and Shou. It was common thing...in their shattered shared space.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:41 am

User Image

"Oh hush. You'd be great with a baby. I can just see it now, a beautiful baby girl with ribbons in her perfectly curled hair. Fine dresses made of crinoline and lace. She'd have everything, and be so happy. Running around, "Hayato otousan! Shou okaasan!"" he said in a hushed, yet teasing tone. For a moment, it was hard to tell if he were actually joking, or if he really liked the idea, but the wistful look in his eye gave him away. It was a dream the likes of which he wished could come true, though he didn't ever see such a thing happening. Impossible dreams were fun to dream, but that didn't make them any less impossible.

"Tell me, though, " he suddenly changed the subject, "Why does Yamada-san dislike me so much? Is he still angry over my past? I haven't done anything to harm you, nor would I ever. Can he not let it go? And what is the man's deal anyway? Did you two have a thing at one time? He just seems so....clingy and overprotective, I guess."
The statements weren't made in anger or judgment, just simple curiosity.
It wasn't that he was trying to start something, he was just looking to understand the situation better...and, maybe, learn to get on the assistant's good side. Being with Shou meant being watched by Hamu, and he really didn't want bad blood with anyone, let alone someone so closely involved with his lover.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:05 pm
User Image

SHOU

"Oh no. I'd be awful with a child, however, I could see a little bonnie girl in ribbons and frilly dresses. Ha! Yes, the imagination is such a wonderful thing indeed. Oh dear, you're really getting into the idea aren't you?" he took up another nacho then looked at the pizza appetizer that appeared at the table.

"Mmm...seems like my treat finally arrived." he said as he grabbed a small slice that was covered in a sweet tomato sauce, cheese, mayo, squid rings and prosciutto. "I don't think this is very italian but they tried." Grinning he nibbled on the slice as they continued to speak.

"Yamada-san? Oh I don't know if he hates you. But you did make many problems for him when you were....umm...fascinated with Naoko-san. I am sure he considers you a liability for me. I'm sure he just doesn't believe you've turned a new leaf. And considering the music industry, he's very protective of my career. I suppose I can see where he is coming from since you've not exactly had the best reputation." Shou paused for a moment as he nibbled on the pizza. He could understand Hamu and Jun's view but some things would just take time to iron out.

"Trust takes time to earn...Me and H..Yamada-san? Oh no no...but I've surely tried a few times to get him to change his mind. He's a very adorable...mmm...H... mmm...Well, he's never accepted any of my advances. I don't think he dates. Although, I think he should but all the same, he's does an exceptional job keeping my life here at...."

Then, his eyes shifted ever so slightly to take in another view. Two men across the room at a table just sitting down. "Ah...sometimes you never know who you might see in a place like this." he muttered under his breath as he reached over an took the wine glass to give it another sip.

There at that table was Matsumoto Izo and one other man. Jun may or may not have recognized him but Shou obviously did. It was Go Records' Chairman, Goshiro Yukio; a man younger than Matsumoto Izo but surely as ambitious. Very nice looking with his Armani suit and styled hair that draped just about the shoulders with a nice tint of auburn red. Obviously they were there on business as both were surely dressed to the nines. Once seated they engaged in a deeper conversation none of which could be heard from the distance to Shou and Jun's table.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:08 pm

User Image

"I suppose I can't blame him, then, for how he feels. From what he has seen and heard, it's only logical for him to be on edge. I'm glad that he protects you, though. It's good to know someone watches after you when I'm not around." Jun said thoughtfully. He certainly couldn't be mad about his lover being kept on track and protected, even if the assistant only did it for the vocalist's career and a paycheck.

"Wait...you mean to tell me you've tried to seduce him and he's turned you down? Wow...just...wow. Is he totally celibate? I mean, who in their right mind could reject you, not that I'm complaining or anything. I'm happy to have you all to myself, Little Re..." he suddenly stopped as his eyes followed the path of Shou's, landing right on Matsumoto Izo.
The dark star's heart skipped a beat. Not exactly who he was hoping to see. He had come to hate that man....and he hated him because of the things he made him do, in the past. He knew that man was dirty to the core...probably worse, no, definitely worse than he had ever been, and he didn't want a part in any of it anymore.
There was just that one little problem.
Izo owned him.
Well, hopefully the p***k wouldn't notice them, and if he did, wouldn't care.
Sighing, obviously unhappy about the situation, Jun picked up a nacho and munched on it, then another and another.
Great....he was becoming like a woman. Eating when stressed.
Picking up his glass of wine, he sipped it, though a little too quickly, as a little ran down his chin.
Some of it got to his shirt, but the shirt was as red as the wine, so it didn't show. Picking up a napkin, he dabbed his face and tried to focus in on Shou again.

"I'm sorry, doll....he makes me a bit uneasy sometimes..." was all he could think to say to explain his sudden discomfort.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:40 am
User Image

SHOU

Well Shou couldn't really explain much in regards to the Hamu because the man was quite a mysterious one. He just remembered the world as it was...always had a Hamu in it. At least from Shou's world where it was the clearest...when he was...lost. Was that what it was?

But then his brain flicked to the other part of the conversation, something more tangible. 'Yes, I've tried to seduce him, buy him flowers, take him out...dress him up. And he still says no." Shou sighed thoughtfully as he leaned back just a little against the booth. "I wonder if he is...but I'd still like to have a go at him." He followed the sentence with a smirk and wink, "I think of him as a Challenge!"

Of course, that conversation...slowed with the edges of his eyes watching the two men. Pulling out his cell phone, he tapped in a a text to Hamu-kun. The man had asked him to always text if he were in Matsumoto's range while he wasn't around. Shou was never sure why but, it always made him feel a slight bit easier when he did.

Matsumoto in his seat was leaning back against the booth smoking a thin cigar. His eyes were focused on the man before him, who seemed to be raising a few points while Izo slowly nodded. After a short time, those dark eyes drifted and caught site of the two stars. He raised his glass and smiled at them while a smoke ring escaped his lips. The other man, Goshiro Yukio followed the line of smoke and soon gazed at the two stars. His head tilted and he said something to Izo with a casual smile. Izo nodded and then the waiter came to their table and blocked the view.

Yes, he had noticed them but had done nothing...yet.

"Mm...." Shou took a moment before he said anything more, he had noticed Jun's discomfort and sometimes Shou did feel the same way but, he found it better to never let Izo see that. "Yes, I suppose he brings that feeling out in a lot of people. I'm just a little surprised to see him with Goshiro-san. I wonder what's going on..." Shou sometimes grew concerned when Matsumoto moved as he did. It always meant something with that man. Fortunately, Shou knew that he was rather protected by his own status in Smash but still that didn't make him any more comfortable.

But before he could say more, food had arrived as well as bottle of fine sake. "This is a gift from table 8." said the waiter, as he set it on the table with two small glasses. It was easy to guess who had sent it even with out asking which table it was from.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games