Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko (romance RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:48 pm
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
kiki came back30 minutes later with a pale pink and blue nightgown on with a towel on her head since she was still drying her hair. She opened the door to Vincent and her room and stepped inside. "Back~"

"Could you close the door please?" Vincent smiles at Kiki.

"Sure." Kiki said as she closed the door then walked up to the bed and sat on it as she dried her hair and ears.

Vincent smells the air. "Mmmmm you smell good Kiki." Vincent Kisses Kiki's cheek.

Kiki blushes a light pink as she nodded then smiles. "T-thank you."

"You're welcome." Vincent smiles at Kiki "And it is not the soap... You cut your ankle."

"Huh?" Kiki asked as she look at her ankle and see the blood seeps down to the tile. "Oh crud! It must have been when I skined it on the faucet." She stated as she dapped it with her wet towel and flinches from the pain.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:54 pm
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

"Sure." Kiki said as she closed the door then walked up to the bed and sat on it as she dried her hair and ears.

Vincent smells the air. "Mmmmm you smell good Kiki." Vincent Kisses Kiki's cheek.

"You're welcome." Vincent smiles at Kiki "And it is not the soap... You cut your ankle."

"Huh?" Kiki asked as she look at her ankle and see the blood seeps down to the tile. "Oh crud! It must have been when I skined it on the faucet." She stated as she dapped it with her wet towel and flinches from the pain.

"........... Kiki.......... I need blood..." Vincent cringes in an effort not to feed from Kiki  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:57 pm
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

"........... Kiki.......... I need blood..." Vincent cringes in an effort not to feed from Kiki

Kiki blinks as he looks at Vincent then understands. "Oh! Ummm do you want my blood?" She asked as she looked into his eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:59 pm
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

Kiki blinks as he looks at Vincent then understands. "Oh! Ummm do you want my blood?" She asked as she looked into his eyes.

"Yessssssssssss."  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:02 pm
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

"Yessssssssssss."

Kiki gulps down a lump at Vincent's tone in his voice then womans up and hugged him. "O-okay. G-g-go ahead. I-I don't mind."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:03 pm
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

"Yessssssssssss."

Kiki gulps down a lump at Vincent's tone in his voice then womans up and hugged him. "O-okay. G-g-go ahead. I-I don't mind."

"I might turn you into a vampire are you sssssssssssssssure."  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:06 pm
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

"Yessssssssssss."

Kiki loooks at him in surprise then gulps again as she nods. "Yes."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:09 pm
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

"Yessssssssssss."

"Thank you." Vincents face relaxes as he feeds from Kiki.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:12 pm
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

"Yessssssssssss."

Kiki eeps when he pierced her skin then relaxes as she closed her eyes and hugs him as Vincent feeds.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:15 pm
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

Kiki eeps when he pierced her skin then relaxes as she closed her eyes and hugs him as Vincent feeds.

Vincent licks the wound and it slightly heals. "Thank you once more Kiki." He kisses Kiki.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:16 pm
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

Vincent licks the wound and it slightly heals. "Thank you once more Kiki." He kisses Kiki.

Kiki kisses back as she wraps her arms around his neck. "Your welcome. I'm glad I could help."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:19 pm
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

Kiki kisses back as she wraps her arms around his neck. "Your welcome. I'm glad I could help."

Vincent smiles and licks Kiki's cheek.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:21 pm
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

Kiki blushes at the licks and looks down at the floor.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:23 pm
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

"What is it?" Vincent lifts Kiki's head up.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:29 pm
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

"What is it?" Vincent lifts Kiki's head up.

"J-just a bit embarrassed is all." Kiki said as she looked at hima nd smiled softly.  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games