Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:17 am
Cloudpaw looked in the direction Whitepaw turned tring to figure out what she was looking at.

Pantherclaw smelled the air and soon found a bird that he quickly pounced on and killed it.

Windkit looked around camp.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:09 am
Bluepaw stood up. She looked at Whitepaw, then Cloudpaw. "I'm going to go hunting. I'll see you two later, okay." She smiled at Cloudpaw, then padded out of camp.  

Kitkotsu

4,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:49 am
Out of the camp, Noonkit entertained herself with a nearby leaf. Her eyes twinkled with happiness as she pretended the leaf was a strong warrior sent to attack the camp. "It is your end you fiendish SnowClan warrior!" she yowled before pouncing it. As she attacked it, she rolled belly up and began swatting the leaf in midair, a fierce and determined look in her face.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:26 pm
"Ok, see you later!" Cloudpaw called behind his friend.

Pantherclaw gathered his bird and mouse then went back to camp.

Windkit playfully jumped onto a nearby leaf  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Dood-sama

Skilled Friend

12,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:16 pm
"Bye, Bluepaw!" Whitekit smiled. She sighed. She looked back at Cloudpaw. She shrugged, and then put on a fake smile. "So, what's up, Cloudpaw?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:20 pm
Cloudpaw looked at Whitepaw and purred "Not much,how have you been?"

Pantherclaw placed the mouse and the bird he caught on the fresh kill pile.

Windkit played around with the leaf  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Kitkotsu

4,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:30 pm
After about thirty minutes, Bluepaw had gotten a rabbit and two mice. She carried her prey into camp and set it in the fresh kill pile. She looked over and saw Cloudpaw and Whitepaw still talking. She decided to go find her sister.

((I'm majorly name retarted! I recently found out "tawny" was like a brownish/orange color. I'm gonna change Tawnypaw's name to Mistypaw, hope that's okay ^^;; ))

Bluepaw walked up to her sister. "Mistypaw!" Mistypaw turned her head and looked at her sister. Their brother, Dustpaw, was next to Mistypaw asleep in the sun. Mistypaw cornered Bluepaw against the apprentices den. She narrowed her eyes and looked sternly at her. "Bluepaw.... Did you tell him!?" she suddenly chirped happily. Mistypaw was the only other one who knew about Bluepaw's crush on Cloudpaw. Bluepaw nodded. "Yay!" Mistypaw jumped on her sister playfully. Bluepaw purred. "Thanks, Mistypaw."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:31 am
"I've been better," Whitepaw sighed. "You?"  

Dood-sama

Skilled Friend

12,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:42 pm
"I've been fine, so how do you like seeing?" Cloudpaw asked with a purr.

Pantherclaw saw Cloudpaw talking with Whitepaw and purred.

Windkit looked around camp then walked back into the nursery  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:41 am
Whitepaw shrugged. "That's a strange question." She remarked. "But it's interesting. It's not too much different than when I couldn't see, exept there are colors and I know what's going on farther away." ((Yes, cats can see color.))  

Dood-sama

Skilled Friend

12,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:42 am
Cloudpaw purred happy that his friend was pretty happy.

Pantherclaw walked out of camp to go hunt.

Windkit fell asleep in the nursery  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:15 pm
Whitekit sighed with a bit of frustration. She sneezed, and sniffed a few times. Must be catching a chill, she thought to herself. I have always been a sickly cat....  

Dood-sama

Skilled Friend

12,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:37 am
As the leaf the young kit had been playing with slowly fluttered back to the ground, she looked up and realized that the sun was slowly setting into the horizon. It was starting to get awfully late, and she had someone managed to take herself quite far away from the camp. Her ears flat, Noonkit mewed with terror. How am I going to find my way back? she thought, looking around wildly as she realized that she had not been noticing where she was going. The kit had never really been out of camp, much less all by herself, and now she lay alone in the dark of the evening, praying to StarClan someone would notice her absence before she became some other animal's prey.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:13 pm
Pantherclaw smelled the air and soon killed a mouse.

Windkit twitched in his sleep and woke up a second later.

Cloudpaw looked at Whitepaw "Are you ok?"  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Dood-sama

Skilled Friend

12,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:52 pm
"Mmm." Was Whitepaw's only reply. She sniffed again, and sat down. She sneezed again, but tried not to make any more noises after that.  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff