Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:21 pm
Well... considering that spelling has never been my strong suite, I'm sure you'll beat me. ^^* I just like to play for some reason. Perhaps it's the hypnotic music.

An amusing side note, someone offered to buy the guild yesterday for a different guild and 2k. *laughs* Of course I turned them down. There is no way I could ever sell this guild.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:22 pm
IY_and_MCR
lurichan

Well I'm fighting off a headache induced by too much time out in the heat advisory worthy weather to get groceries, but other than that I'm doing okay. I'm really loving the new donation items though.... must donate more cash to gaia... *zombies*

Sorry to hear.
I decided to stay out of my room today for that reason.
(It can hit the hundreds in there on really bad days)

celebie: *shakes fist*
One of these days I will defeat you.
My variation of mouse on my lap top makes it difficult to play.

I'm on the wrong side of the day

It's got to be next to impossible to play with a laptop mouse. 0o; I can't even imagine how difficult that must be.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:26 pm
lurichan
Well... considering that spelling has never been my strong suite, I'm sure you'll beat me. ^^* I just like to play for some reason. Perhaps it's the hypnotic music.

An amusing side note, someone offered to buy the guild yesterday for a different guild and 2k. *laughs* Of course I turned them down. There is no way I could ever sell this guild.

I'm pretty far below what I should be in spelling skill so that doesn't help me out either. Sometimes I just make up crap and hope it's a word if I'm stuck.

I can't believe someone expected to get the guild like that.
I know of guild buyers and it's not unimagineable, but it seems strange because it's this guild. I guess I just spend too much time here and am attached to the place.

Now everybody knows  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:27 pm
lurichan

I am well aware of these guild buyers.

The overwhellming response I find is that an uprising, after selling, most often happens within them. There was an interesting topic in the captains guild of such a case.

How was your day?  

ieatyourtclol

Tenebrion Valefor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:28 pm
Rawr!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:29 pm
celebie.exe
lurichan

I am well aware of these guild buyers.

The overwhellming response I find is that an uprising, after selling, most often happens within them. There was an interesting topic in the captains guild of such a case.

How was your day?

I just kindof stared at the screen for a few moments before I bust out laughing though. With all the time, energy and effort I put into the guild genereally, there is no way I would sell, and definatly for that low of a price. -_-*

My day has been okay overall. I was working on a new in guild game to play. 3nodding  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:30 pm
Tenebrion Valefor
Rawr!

You're alive. Hello, how are things going with you?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:30 pm
Tenebrion Valefor
Rawr!

Hello.
How are you?

Hide the scars to fade away the shakeup  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:37 pm
Wow, a lot in ED today. ^_^*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:39 pm
lurichan

I know.
I saw this morning, but I wasn't all there in the morning so I might not have gone through it all right.

Every other time  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:40 pm
IY_and_MCR
lurichan

I know.
I saw this morning, but I wasn't all there in the morning so I might not have gone through it all right.

Every other time

It's nice seeing that subforum getting a bit more use. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:44 pm
lurichan
IY_and_MCR
lurichan

I know.

Every other time

It's nice seeing that subforum getting a bit more use. ^_^

Yep.
It's usualy interesting to read what goes on in there.
I'm more an observer, though.

I don't understand, why I'm fumbling after  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:49 pm
I'll jump in on occasion. ^_^*

Ahh, I've almost got the newest game up and running for the guild. ^_^ It's mostly a "just cause I"m in the mood to stir things up a bit" game. ^_^*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:53 pm
Nothing wrong with taking the time to stir things up a bit.
People usualy love games.

Where are you  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:54 pm
IY_and_MCR
Nothing wrong with taking the time to stir things up a bit.
People usualy love games.

Where are you

*nods* Now if only tinypic.com will co-operate everything will be good. *beats on it*  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games