Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:22 pm
User Image㊰Explorer㊰
㊰Negi Nagishi㊰

Negi walks in looking more confused. he knew exactly what he wanted so he ordered it. "two scoops of mint chocolate chip in a bowel, please" the clerk gave him, his ice cream. Then he waits at the counter where you pay for the others to order. He smiles thinking "I get to hang out with some people and they happen to be cute girls"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:51 pm
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

User Image
|| Out.Of.Candii: ||

Unfortunately for Negi, these two Cute Girls happen to be Vampires. A little thing Vampires can do is read minds, and that's what happened. At the sound of Negi's thoughts ringing in their brains, both the girls reacted, but differently.
Racy snapped her head up in a split second, slightly angry and offended. She was in no mood for any flirts, though she was the only one of the two girls that was single. She would've slapped Negi if she wasn't already holding her cheesecake flavored ice-cream in a sugar waffle cone, with graham crumbs on top. Instead, she stormed away, sitting at a near-by table , facing the window and licking her ice-cream. That way, Negi would Have to pay for it no matter what.
Ria giggled at Racy's reaction. "Oh Racy, you're so bitter." she teased, saying it loud enough for her to hear. She turned to Negi, slightly blushed at the indirect compliment. "Sorry about her, she's not always like this... She's just in a bad mood." Ria explained.
Ria ordered a mixed fruit sherbet on a waffle cone as well, topped with sprinkles. Though Ria never tasted an spectacular difference when sprinkled were added, she just loved how they made her ice-cream just That much more colorful. Taking a seat next to Racy, leaving one more for Negi, Ria helped herself to the little ball of melting rainbow cream, keeping her complete focus.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:05 pm
User Image㊰Explorer㊰
㊰Negi Nagishi㊰

Negi then pays the clerk with a slight frown because he noticed that Racy was mad at him. Negi then sits in the empty seat with a fake smile on his face, eating his ice cream. He then asks "so what exactly kind of species are you gals?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:56 pm
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

Racy gave Ria the "Honors" of answering Negi's obvious and irrelevant question, pretending to take more interest the trees outside than the conversation.
Ria looked around suspiciously, then cupped her hands around her mouth, as if telling a forbidden secret. "..We're Vampires" she whispered.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:03 pm
User Image㊰Explorer㊰
㊰Negi Nagishi㊰

Negi looks at them examining them. "ah, im a half vampire, half telepath, but the telepath part just enhances some of my powers" he smiles with his ice cream finished. "now what should we do?" he asks them happily. he goes to throw the bowel away and comes back to the table and stands there waiting for them  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:38 pm
User Image
はじめましてあなた•
iiBUMP
•はじめましてあなた

Racy was obviously taking her time with her ice-cream, avoiding any conversation at all with these crazies. How were they always so happy? How did they always have something to talk about? Racy was not like them at all. She could be if she wanted to, but she didn't want to. Licking her ice-cream, she turned to look at the two that accompanied her. Her eyes explained that she wanted to finish her ice-cream before moving.
Ria shook her head playfully, nibbling on her empty rainbow waffle cone, having sucked all the ice-cream out of its damp insides. "Racy still has her ice-cream, so why not just rest a bit? Don't worry, it wont be long." She smiled, biting up the last bits of the cone.

はじめましてあなた•
iiBUMP
•はじめましてあなた

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:45 pm
User Image㊰Explorer㊰
㊰Negi Nagishi㊰

"But...but...but... i like standing, its fun and sitting makes my butt hurt" Negi explains and complains at the same time. He smiles and turns away from them, looking out the window. He misses his sister, so he frowns still looking outside  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:53 pm
User Image

はじめましてあなた•
iiBUMP
•はじめましてあなた

Ria laughs a little to the show of Negi's honest reaction, Then frowns at the sight of him turn away. "Is something wrong Negi?"
Racy turns to look at Negi as well. Not doing anything about his sadness, but still.

はじめましてあなた•
iiBUMP
•はじめましてあなた

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:07 pm
User Image㊰Explorer㊰
㊰Negi Nagishi㊰

Negi looks back at Ria "no, everything is fine" Negi walks to Ria and gives her a hug "please, neither of you leave me" He says still a bit sad  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:17 pm
User Image
はじめましてあなた•
iiBUMP
•はじめましてあなた

Ria hugged him back, always having been the more supportive and constructive between the two girls.
But Racy...
"You're such a bad liar." Racy was a devilish tease. She couldn't help but chuckle softly through her nose as she accepted the hug, but not returning it like Ria did. "But..don't worry. We're not leaving. If anything, we're coming back."
Ria looked to racy after they both separated from the hug. They knew exactly what Racy meant.

はじめましてあなた•
iiBUMP
•はじめましてあなた

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:37 pm
User Image㊰Explorer㊰
㊰Negi Nagishi㊰

{{OOC: its okay i went to sleep before you replied, and writers bloke is fine... grr i edited again}}

Negi walks next to them while they walk to the place they are going to."either of you know something to talk about?" he asks because he doesn't like silence.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:13 am
User Image

はじめましてあなた•
iiBUMP
•はじめましてあなた

|| Out.Of.Candii: Sorry, writer's block, and I'm kind of tired, so I'm going to sleep. Night ||

Racy shrugs again, returning back to her loner's corner.
Ria suggested they go to a carnival, and took racy's hand, forcing her out the door.

はじめましてあなた•
iiBUMP
•はじめましてあなた

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:11 am
User Image㊰Explorer㊰
㊰Negi Nagishi㊰

{{OOC: its okay i went to sleep before you replied, and writers bloke is fine... grr i edited again}}

Negi walks next to them while they walk to the place they are going to."either of you know something to talk about?" he asks because he doesn't like silence.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:04 pm
User Image
はじめましてあなた•
iiBUMP
•はじめましてあなた

|| Out.Of.Candii: Haaaa... You speak funny English... ||

Racy ignored the question, once again bored and uninterested.
Ria, on the other hand, started mumbling random things, barely audible and very fast. Only a few things could be caught by the ears: rainbow, dolls, freidns, rollercoasters, unicorns, roses, and cheesecake.

はじめましてあなた•
iiBUMP
•はじめましてあなた

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:15 pm
Sad RP Fan
User Image㊰Explorer㊰
㊰Negi Nagishi㊰

Negi heard unicorn and thought 'mythical creatures'"how about we talk about mythical creatures?" he says with a smile still walking

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff