Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:04 am
Scheissenkopf
That may or maynot be a good idea. They could probably both be a stiki. I <3 slots! I got 3wings today and ive been playing cards so i got a mole and sold it for 14k i think i used 1k maybe in tokens.almost half way done with my quest!

Stiki? You mean Skicky?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:21 am
Masquanade
Scheissenkopf
That may or maynot be a good idea. They could probably both be a stiki. I <3 slots! I got 3wings today and ive been playing cards so i got a mole and sold it for 14k i think i used 1k maybe in tokens.almost half way done with my quest!

Stiki? You mean Skicky?

Indeed i just like deviating from correct spelling. Oh by the way were all dead ^__^  

Tubariffic
Captain

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:36 pm
Wow I've got a lot to catch up on... @_@

Anyways, the guild just hit 4000 members! The 4000th being killurselvesnazis555 ... xd This guild has really grown a lot since I first joined.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:09 pm
RinoaHeartilly
Wow I've got a lot to catch up on... @_@

Anyways, the guild just hit 4000 members! The 4000th being killurselvesnazis555 ... xd This guild has really grown a lot since I first joined.

lol. i soo was going to make a mule with that name but noooo. there was a big update yesterday.
appearently when johny fell of the tower gino like fused with him and gino got injected with g-virus by the X dude and he was all reveal your true form and he was johny. JKG is back. im so confused.  

Tubariffic
Captain

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:31 pm
Ha we are finaly ranked higer than the canadian guild. and we have more ppl than the literate spam guild.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:29 pm
Scheissenkopf

lol. i soo was going to make a mule with that name but noooo. there was a big update yesterday.
appearently when johny fell of the tower gino like fused with him and gino got injected with g-virus by the X dude and he was all reveal your true form and he was johny. JKG is back. im so confused.

...now I'm confused. xd

Scheissenkopf
Ha we are finaly ranked higer than the canadian guild. and we have more ppl than the literate spam guild.

Woah, seriously?! That's really saying something if we've passed a spam guild.  

RinoaHeartilly

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:10 pm
RinoaHeartilly
Scheissenkopf

...now I'm confused. xd

New Gaia storyline update. When Gambino had ejected himself with G-virus which made him insane when he built his tower. When he fell off the tower, Gino fell after him, and they some how like fused together. So Labtech X ejected Gino with G-virus saying "reveal your true self." In which he turned into Gambino. Ahhh read the manga story update.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:03 am
That had to be one of the worst storyline updates i've ever read..

But it does explain why Gino went from like age....12 to 20.  

Eldritch BiLast

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:33 am
Masquanade
New Gaia storyline update. When Gambino had ejected himself with G-virus which made him insane when he built his tower. When he fell off the tower, Gino fell after him, and they some how like fused together. So Labtech X ejected Gino with G-virus saying "reveal your true self." In which he turned into Gambino. Ahhh read the manga story update.

lol, that makes more sense, thanks. I think I will just go read the manga. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:13 pm
Nintendo Punk 05
That had to be one of the worst storyline updates i've ever read..

But it does explain why Gino went from like age....12 to 20.

Personally I liked it. 3nodding sweatdrop  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

froggyfluf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:28 pm
Want to know something sucky? My dad accidentally deleted ALL of my artwork on my computer. It's not quite as bad as it sounds because we have backup for all the stuff up to a year ago, and I have many pics posted on my devart account. What I hate are the works in progress that will probably be impossible to retrieve, they're so big... Yeah, just thought you'd like to know what's up. -_-  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:23 am
froggyfluf
Want to know something sucky? My dad accidentally deleted ALL of my artwork on my computer. It's not quite as bad as it sounds because we have backup for all the stuff up to a year ago, and I have many pics posted on my devart account. What I hate are the works in progress that will probably be impossible to retrieve, they're so big... Yeah, just thought you'd like to know what's up. -_-

eek Noes!

Just a question, though; what was your dad doing on your computer in the first place? My parents aren't allowed to TOUCH either of mine... ninja  

iOggy

Eldritch BiLast

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:16 pm
hey, just thought you should know that i'm practically dying, this sickness hasn't gone away yet >.<  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:40 pm
Nintendo Punk 05
hey, just thought you should know that i'm practically dying, this sickness hasn't gone away yet >.<

That's no good at all. *wishes getwell vibes on NP*  

iOggy

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:40 pm
Nintendo Punk 05

if u die can i hav ur stuf!1111!
sorry i had to say it ^_^ hope you get well. omg we got new music for the spring concert a trombone and a trumpet senior solo peice. brasilia and carnival of venice. fun.
I liked this update it wasent all "sasha i love you" "sasha i love you more" "*is shot*"
someone should just shoot sasha.  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games