Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:52 pm
I think I'm doomed to never leave the surgery module. Just when I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, I get thrown back to the beginning again. And this time I'm somehow the senior crying This will not end well sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:49 pm
I am so ******** tired of betrayal, bigotry, martyrdom, fauxpologies and entitlement from some of the people I grew to trust, showing me just how risky it is to trust at all.  

Recursive Paradox

Gho the Girl

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:43 pm
Recursive Paradox
I am so ******** tired of betrayal, bigotry, martyrdom, fauxpologies and entitlement from some of the people I grew to trust, showing me just how risky it is to trust at all.
If there's anything I can do, please let me know.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:13 am
My mother is toying with the idea of giving my fathers ring to me today.
Emphasis on the word toying.  

TeaDidikai

rmcdra

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:48 am
I feel sick to my stomach with frustration. LD annoys me so so much.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:50 am
TeaDidikai

It sucks really bad when a parent is so manipulative. It really does. I feel for you on this one.  

rmcdra

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:00 am
Gho the Girl
Recursive Paradox
If there's anything I can do, please let me know.

I will. Just me seeing how shitty the blogging world is in the end.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:54 pm
*beats head against desk* why is there never beer in the house when you need it. scream crying  

whiporwill-o

rmcdra

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:58 pm
whiporwill-o
*beats head against desk* why is there never beer in the house when you need it. scream crying
I know the feeling. There's never wine in my house when I need it. Although there was the grape juice that fermented in my frig... nah better not.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:09 pm
rmcdra
whiporwill-o
I know the feeling. There's never wine in my house when I need it. Although there was the grape juice that fermented in my frig... nah better not.

haha, that cheered me up a bit. smile
i still want beer though...  

whiporwill-o

Cyrus the Elder

6,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:51 pm
Ah, what a brilliant birthday. I get to be sick, get in a car crash, get dragged around in the middle of the night doing crap I emphatically stated I did not want to do, don't get a single word in edgewise and am constantly interrupted mid sentence, and don't even get to watch what I want on tv for half a ******** hour.

Really, bang-up job on knowing how to treat your guests, the best hosts of the century, let's all give them a bloody hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:35 pm
Cyrus the Elder
Ah, what a brilliant birthday. I get to be sick, get in a car crash, get dragged around in the middle of the night doing crap I emphatically stated I did not want to do, don't get a single word in edgewise and am constantly interrupted mid sentence, and don't even get to watch what I want on tv for half a ******** hour.

Really, bang-up job on knowing how to treat your guests, the best hosts of the century, let's all give them a bloody hand.
That so sucks. I hope your buds are going to make it up to you... and you get your sacrifices as well.

I'm glad to hear you aren't in the hospital.  

rmcdra

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:59 am
rmcdra
TeaDidikai

It sucks really bad when a parent is so manipulative. It really does. I feel for you on this one.

No ring either.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:08 pm
And the trash heap ....I mean, work area, chaos strikes again. First a leather dye stain, now a DAP spill.

How do you miss that much dap spilling without smelling it? I smelled it from the bedroom!  

maenad nuri
Captain

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:24 pm
So, the other night, soaking in the bath, I finally understood my Father. The anger, the cynicism, the general frustration. It all finally made sense. The sad thing is, of course... he's been dead several years now and we did not part on good terms.

We don't always get the luxury of retracting our statements.
Sometimes people die before we understand why we were wrong...

Apologizing to my Father now is beyound my means.
However, for those who still draw breath...

I was wrong and I'm sorry.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games