Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:31 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_ nyan
fiendish az

User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((Out Of Cupcakes: ))

A orange haired girl walked into the infirmary and looked around
"anyone seen Eclipse?"

"I think he went back to his office, Sophia" Eric replied.

Sophia sighed, then looked at Kalena.
"Good! You finally got what was coming to you."

"Sophia, I don't need this right now." Kalena grumbled rubbing her head

"Heh, and here I though pushing you off that bridge at the city of bells would kill ya." Sophia gave a dark grin.

"Get out of here Sophia, your getting on my last nerve." Eric warned. He was holding back this sudden surge of anger. Kalena was never one to tell someone that a student harmed her, he knew Kalena as the person that would stick out their own head to defend someone. Why was this happening!?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:14 am
User Image

"Sophia?...." There was an edge to Rena's voice before her eyes went blue.
"If you are here to see Eclipse do so. Leave Kalena alone." The Guardian said through her as he stared at Sophia.

yutary Pie

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:45 pm
[ooc: ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Odayaka looked at Sophia when she entered the Infirmary, but she was only here for Eclipse it seems. As she spoke of Kalena's condition, somewhat in a teasing manner, she noticed Eric was annoyed, or rather angered at her. "M-Mr. Eric, please calm yourself..." she had experienced suppressing an angered or dangerous person before, so if Eric were to lash at Sophia, she wouldn't hesitate.

Knux_Nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Fiendish Az

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:38 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_ nyan
fiendish az

User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sophia looked at Rena and gave a bored look on her face.
"I'd rather push her off a bridge again but fine."

"you and I are gonna have a discussion about why you wanna do harm to me when I did nothing to you" Kalena sighed rubbing her head.

"you let my keyblade break! That's why! Aren't you supposed to be some all powerful light deity. That's right, ive seen you in crystal form and drive form. I wouldn't be surprised if you had a family member that was all dark and evil and stuff!" Sophia snapped

"you are two minutes away from being..."

"What? Turned into a dusk! You can't do that."

Kalena sighed getting up from bed and grabbing a book and sat down.
"your right, I can't, please, keep talking."

"Hey! Don't ignore me!" Sophia continued to yell at Kalena talking very fast.

Eric looked at Odayaka while waving his hands towards Sophia. He then sighed putting his hands together.
"Thankyou Odayaka. Your right, but im five seconds from wiping her memory of seeing grandma like that.." he muttered to her.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:24 pm
User Image

Rena appeared in front of Sophia with an scary look one her face as her blue eyes shined a bit. "Leave this room. Or i'll be the one dishing out the punishments and you do not want me doing that." The Light Guardian said.

yutary Pie

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:18 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

When Eric seemed to calm down only a little, her ears went down as she could sense Eric was still feeling angered towards Sophia. She then looked at Sophia who snapped at Kalena, flinching when she had yelled her. Rena didn't seem to be helping the situation either, making somewhat of a threat to Sophia. She was feeling something weird inside her, and she couldn't hold it in anymore. "STOP FIGHTING!!!" when she screamed, a sudden flash had emanated from her, and the room had shook a little.

Knux_Nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Fiendish Az

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:27 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_ nyan

((Out Of Cupcakes: I got a high fever, sorry bout being slow in the rp. ))

Eric winced as Odayaka yelled and a bright light emanated from her.

Sophia looked at Rena with dark determined eyes. Even she didn't really understand why she hated Kalena, but she did.
"no."

She stared at Rena even after Odayaka yelled and the flash of light, however she stumbled onto the floor as the room shook.

Kalena stared straight at Odayaka as she emanated a flash of light.
"well, that was unexpected. Odayaka, right?" Kalena seemed to be interested in Odayaka now.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:15 pm
User Image

Rena smirked as she snapped her fingers and a portal appeared behind Sophia. "Say hi to eclipse for me." She said as she pushed Sophia through sending her to the admin office. "Sorry but she was exerting a lot of negative energy i could not handle." She said with a sigh of relief toward kalena.

yutary Pie

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:55 pm
[ooc: It's fine. School's been keeping me busy-ish. Mid-terms and all that.]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

When Odayaka realized what she did, her ears went down as she was surprised and confused. She wasn't sure what had happened, but she was afraid of doing that again. She looked at Kalena whom spoke to her, "Huh? Um...y-yes. Sorry, I...don't really know how I did that." she looked down, "I was upset at the fighting...I didn't want it to continue any further." she had a feeling that she might be in trouble or something.

Knux_Nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Fiendish Az

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:23 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_ nyan

((Out Of Cupcakes: The fever is getting worse, I need to buy ice....lots of it))

Sophia disappeared

"Im going to guess Sasha never taught you any of her magic. Healing magic is one thing, powerful it can be, but what you just exhibited, you filled the entire room with light for a quick blast. Are you exhausted?"

Eric rubbed his eyes.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:30 am
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka tilted her head at Kalena, "Tired? Well...no, I feel fine actually." she was unsure what she was feeling right now, but she wasn't tired. If anything, she felt a bit weird and funny all over.

Knux_Nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Fiendish Az

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:46 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_ nyan

User Image User Image

Kalena seemed impressed towards Odayaka and then smiled to Rena.
"That's great! I don't really know of many people who....aren't exhausted after a move like that."
She looked at Rena
"that's fine."

Eric softly took Rena's hand for a moment.
"may I...speak with you for a moment?"  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:12 am
User Image

"Hmm?.....Sure." Rena said as she floated after Eric away from the group. "Something up my down to earth friend." She said with a smile.

yutary Pie

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:22 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka poked at her chin as she thought about it, "W-Well...usually when I use magic...erm..." she then brought her hands close together, palms faced towards one another. A red bubble slowly began to form and when it was as big as her head, "...it always looks like this." she said, looking at Kalena with her ears twitching.

Knux_Nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Fiendish Az

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:32 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_ nyan
fiendish az

User Image User Image

Kalena watches Odayaka
"well that explains a lot. Your pulling the strength from your core, your heart possibly as well. I...I haven't seen that done in a long while. Im impressed. Ive watched past magic teachers use staves or wands to use as a focus, but you, I don't think you need one."

Eric sighed, he seemed hurt by this fact but knew it needed to be done. He spoke in a way that Kalena wouldn't hear it but her brother might if he was still listening
"I think its time that..." there was pain in his face, he didn't like this decision as well.
"I think Kalena should leave the academy, once and for all. Its only a matter of time until she's become so attached to this place that she'd die before she leaves. I mean, her brother is here, and id bet that he's only here for her."

Tears rolled down his face.
"i mean, I don't think its healthy for her at all. Besides, when she was attacking Jax, I saw a glimpse into her mind, I think she might be going a little bit insane."  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games