Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:39 pm
^_^ I think a movie sounds good. *giggles* You'd be surprised what Karrie's like when he's really comfortable with someone...

*squeaks happily*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:42 pm
*sits with his head on the arm of the couch, since there isn't enough room for him to actually sit on it*

*comes back out of the kitchen* Now where do I get to sit? *raises an eyebrow at the girls and animals who are taking up almost the whole couch*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:48 pm
Amy looked over at Kits. "A movie does sound good. But what do you mean? You've seen Karrie act differently when he's comfortable with someone, somewhat like the way he's acting with me?"

She blushed and smiled goofily. "So does that mean he's comfortable with me? That's wonderful! I mean, I know we were comfortable around each other as friends, but not as a couple. Tonight definitely opened my eyes... I like him so much, Kits..."

She leaned over and kissed the top of Smok's head when he squeaked.

When she saw Velcore's position, she frowned slightly. "Aww, Velcore. I'd let you sit on my lap, but I'm not sure I could support you."

When Karrie came in and asked where he could sit, Amy blushed brightly and smiled goofily again. "Well, I can sit in your lap, if you don't mind. Or we can sit on the pillows so Velcore can join us. But then Kits and the other animals would be by themselves... Hmmm.."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:56 pm
*nods* I haven't seen him act like this around anyone else for a while, though. *suddenly stops talking and looks away, blushing*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:59 pm
*grins at Amy* I think I'd be okay with you sitting on my lap.

I am fine, Amy.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:01 am
Amy leaned over and whispered to Kits. "For awhile? Not even Dame?"

She smiled and blushed herself. She figured Kits' red cheeks were due to the alcohol. Karrie felt that close with her? Wow she had a weird feeling in her stomach. It couldn't be because of the alcohol or she would have been feeling that before now.

Amy looked up at Karrie and giggled softly at his grin and his words. She stood up to let Karrie sit down and then sat down carefully on his lap, sideways. She made sure to keep her legs curled so that she didn't take up more room on the couch.

She looked over at Velcore and frowned slightly. "But it'd be nice if you could be on here with us, too, Velcore."

She picked Thistle back up and picked Smok up as well. "Do you think you could squeeze on now, sweetie?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:04 am
*shakes her head* Nope.

*squeaks and wiggles away from Amy, sitting on Kits' lap instead*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:06 am
*wraps his arms around Amy's waist* Amy, Velcore is over 8 feet long. I'm not sure he could fit up here if he tried... He's probably more comfortable where he is.

*nods* I am.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:14 am
Amy's eyes widened when she heard Kits confirm that Karrie had not acted this way with Dame. She was closer with Karrie now than Dame had ever been? Really? And without even coming close to having sex? Yeah, she was definitely feeling lightheaded and her stomach was fluttery, but she didn't mind at all.

Amy looked at Karrie and smiled sweetly at him, somewhat knowingly even though he'd have no idea what she and Kits had been talking about.

When she heard what Velcore and Karrie said, she leaned her head against the side of Karrie's face and frowned slightly. "I know he's big, but I still hate that he can't be up here with us. You get dibs next movie, Velcore!"

She smiled at him and then looked down at her lap, surprised to see only Thistle there. She saw Smok sitting on Kits' lap. She smiled softly at him. They made a cute picture.

The movie began and Amy could see Kits' eyes beginning to droop already. She wouldn't last long. It was cute.

By the time the middle of the movie rolled around, Kits and most of the animals were out. Amy and Karrie probably would have been sleeping as well, but they were preoccupied with other things, like each other.

Amy and Karrie had their arms wrapped around each other and were kissing deeply. Amy had made sure Kits was asleep before she had let Karrie kiss her. She really liked sleepovers.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:59 am
Dec sat in his backyard garden. The shrubbery was thick and high which made the area secluded and perfect for meditation. ‘Or brooding’, he thought sullenly as he strummed a few quiet chords on his guitar. He attempted a more difficult chord change and fumbled it as thoughts of Katana rushed through him. He blew out a breath and fell back onto the grass. He closed his eyes and admired the shifting patterns that light through leaves made on the insides of his eyelids. He heard a CREAKsqueekThump and soft footfalls in the grass. Someone settled down behind him and gentle fingers carded lightly through his short locks.

“Families suck.” Dec muttered. An amused snort let loose above him. “They do!” Dec insisted, “You sacrifice for them, lie for them, and hang on to them with everything you’ve got. Then they kick you when you’re down.” Dec felt his lower lip start to push forward as cool fingers brushed his bangs back. He blinked and peered up at the calm eyes of his sister. “I’m whining, aren’t I?” Bonnie nodded ruefully. “Damn.” He slid back and lay his head in her lap, “dame still asleep?” “Aye, at last. Thank ye ever so with leaving that task teh meh.” Dec shrugged and a bitter tumble of words, “You’re welcome.” slipped out of his twisted lips. Bonnie’s eyes narrowed and she smacked him lightly of his forehead. Dec grimaced.

“I have to go talk to Katana today.”
“ …. Are ye wishin' for lilies or roses at yer funeral?”
“Thanks. You know I wouldn’t be in this mess if it wasn’t for…” he rolled over, curled up, and muttered, “Families suck.”
Bonnie stood up and brushed herself off, “Ye done pouting yet?”
Dec stayed curled up a moment longer before sighing and rising as well. “Yep. Better get ready to go lie in the bed I’ve made.”
“Not to be a downer but I dinna think a bed will be featuring in the coming conversation.”
“If I’m lucky, then she’ll stay away from my hands and throat. If not, you’d better be prepared to cover the expenses for the next few months.”
“Consider yeself lucky if I don’t have to cover ye funeral.”
“Why am I doing this again?”
Bonnie gave him a light kiss on the cheek, “Because ye are a good brother and ye love yer sisters.”
“Hopefully, I’ll find that comforting while Katana is gelding me.”  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:17 pm
* As the door closed behind him the inky blackness inside surrounded him. As he took a cautionary step inside he felt an eerie stillness in the room as if an electric charge had just been released....or was ready to. As he began to take another step his senses began to scream at him. * Something's not right * He whispered to himself. As he began to turn to leave he felt something slam into the back of his head and he slumped to his knees. As he tried to fight the haze and see who assaulted him the lights came on in the room and Alicia came around the corner. He struggled to stand as she walked up to him with a smug look on her face. * Foolish man... * And the last thing before he fell to the floor and into unconciousness was Alicia's foot heading towards his face.

* His eyes opened slowly as the door to his cell slammed shut. Seeing the same laceback boots from the days prior he reclosed his eyes * Is it that time of the day already... * The guard slams his foot into Black's stomach making him curl up. Chuckling softly he rolls over and looks up at the guard * Is that all..? Can I have seconds..? * Sneering down at him in disgust the guard brought his foot down onto his chest before turning and walking out. Turning back onto his side he sighs as he tugs at the chains attached to his ankles. Letting them go he rolls onto his back and closes his eyes while remembering the night he was captured. *

* He remembered getting kicked kicked in the head and then blacked out. When he came to he was chained with his ankles and wrists bound together. There was three guards around him in the back of a truck. When he asked where they were going his reply was a boot to the face. After that he just laid there as the miles and hours flew by. He remembered the truck stopping several times to gas up as they passed through the countryside. As he caught a glimpse of snowcapped mountains he made the conclusion that they were taking him out of the country. The ride continued several more hours when the truck made another stop. This time however one of the guards produced a blindfold and swiftly tied it around Black's head before throwing him off the back of the truck. He remembered being drug to his feet forcibly and led through snow before finally coming to a building. After that it became a blur of tunnels and insults until finally they came to halt and he was chained to the wall inside the room in which he still resides in. After the first day they took off the blindfold but it was only so they could begin to torture and disgrace him. It also became apparent that starvation was on their agenda, and he grew weaker with every passing day. The torture that he was submitted to was unmentionable and his collection of scars had a few new prospects.

* Black awoke to the sound of his cell door opening. Rolling over he kept his eyes closed, mocking the guard as he braced for the days beating. * Well good morning sunshine....looking to be one hell of a day. * The vampire in the room bent down and shook Black gently. * Vecchio Antony. Sono venuto ad aiutare. * Recognizing the voice Black's eyes open to see Marc kneeling above him. * Marc...!! * He proclaimed as he embraced the vampire. * But how do you plan on helping me...You know where we are, dont you?? * Marc smiled at him and clasped Black's shoulder firmly * Si..I do know. But I was also wondering that if I am to break you out I might need some help. You have made many enemies but you must have also made many friends. Maybe even un debito da rimborsare? * Black thought carefully before responding. He knew the ones that were the most capable were also the ones he loved and cared for the most. But he also believed that that would also be the driving force behind them when they came. * I do Marc...I know exactly whom for you to get. Remember the bar. The one you found me at... * Marc nodded to him * Si.. * Black continued * Go there..and find a woman named Psyzapp. She is the owner of the bar. Tell her everything and then lead them back here. Please hurry my dear friend. * Marc nodded again and embraced Black. * Che Dio su di voi e vi dara la forza fino al mio ritorno. * Black smiled as they let go of each other. * Possa il vostro viaggio sara rapido e piu rapido il vostro ritorno. Travel safely * Marc stood up and looked back one more time before opening the door and leaving. As the door closed and Marc disappeared Black laid back down and closed his eyes with hope brimming on the other side of the lids. *  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:45 pm
Amy woke up that afternoon quite late. When she opened her eyes, she realized that she wasn't in her bed, and she also realized that she wasn't lying down. She felt and heard someone breathing beside her.

She looked to her left and saw Karrie with his head tilted back on her couch. She realized that she had fallen asleep on his lap. Memories from last night quickly entered her head. It wasn't hard to remember, the only thing that had been blocking them was her sleep-filled brain. She didn't even have that much of a headache from last night, which was awesome. She had spaced her drinks out enough for there not to be a big impact the day after.

She looked around and noticed that some of the animals were not on the couch anymore. Velcore wasn't nearby, either. He must have gone out with the babies to get some food. That was good.

She looked back at Karrie and smiled softly. She leaned forward, kissed his lips softly, and then carefully and slowly got off of his lap, not wanting to wake him. She reached for the remote to the TV that was on her coffee table and shut the TV off. It had been on the blue screen after the movie finished.

She put the remote back and turned around. She smiled at Kits, who was sprawled out on the couch with her legs falling over the edge of the couch.

Amy went to the bathroom to shower and do her morning routine in the late afternoon.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:05 pm
After she finished in the bathroom, she came out and started picking up some of the stuff in the living room. She was very quiet so that she didn't wake up Karrie or Kits. Then, she made sure she had bread and cereal and other breakfast items in her kitchen for when Karrie and Kits woke up. Once she found out that she did, she quickly wrote a note on a piece of paper and left it on one of her counters.

Went to MW to drop off a note and then going to AS. I hope I'll see you guys later. If not, I had a lot of fun last night and we'll have to have another sleepover soon, Kits!

Love, Amy

She then took another piece of paper, wrote a note on it, put it in an envelope, and then headed out for the day, glancing once more over her shoulder at her friends and smiling softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:12 pm
damecharlie
"I...I'm pretty sure they read me my rights..." dame tries not to tear up, "I...I really don't remember much of that night, not what was said at least. I know I wasn't brought to the police station here in Geezerville but I was still in Gaia. sad I...I only remember being very scared..."

((We can continue this conversation, but I'm also gonna be posting some stuff that happened later that day/night. I'll make it clear though.))

((Reposting so Harv can find it easily. ^_^))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:19 pm
Amy quickly caught up to Karrie on the street before they reached his house. One look at him told her that yes, obviously he was angry, but he was also hurt. She had no idea what happened, but she was very angry at whoever caused him to become like this. She had never seen Karrie get this angry before.

She asked him if he wanted to talk about it. When he just shook his head, she respected his wishes and simply hugged him, holding Thistle with one arm and hugging Karrie with the other. Even Thistle squeaked sadly and rubbed her head along Karrie's chest, trying to comfort him. Karrie didn't even notice that Thistle was pink. She knew he was really upset.

She went back home with him and got ready for bed. No words were said and she didn't once pressure him to tell her. She knew he'd talk with her when he was ready. She simply wanted him to know that she was there for him whenever he did want to talk.

Amy made sure that all the doors and windows were locked, Velcore and Thistle had enough food and water, and then went to Karrie's room. She changed into pajamas, got into bed, wrapped her arms around Karrie, and rubbed her hand up and down his back until he fell asleep. Thistle even slept at the foot of the bed beside Karrie's feet. She wouldn't wake up him licking his face this time. She simply wanted to try and comfort him, too.

Velcore slept in the room as well, obviously, though on the floor. He was too big to fit in the bed with them all.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games