Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:30 pm
House Spirit Week 2008

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:33 pm
Here we are again! Its so good to see everyone after the long break we just had and here we are with another event and fortunately we are no longer in the dark.

Join your professors and housemates in an event that puts each house to the test of the most spirited!

Professor_Adonis
Captain

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:34 pm
Reserved for later...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:36 pm
Hopefully you have all been joining in with the themes of each day of this event. If you haven't gotten around to them, here they are again:

Monday: Crazy PJ Day
Tuesday: Tropical/Hawaiian Day
Wednesday: Monochrome Day [You can only dress in shades of one color. Doesn't have to be house-specific, as long as it's only one color. Neutral shades like white/black along with that color are ok, though]
Thursday: Twin/Triplets Day [Pair up with another member!]
Friday: House Spirit Day [Dress only in your House Color!]

**Your House Colors are not the only way to show spirit. Remember all the symbols for your House! They can come in handy too. House elves are not affiliated with a House, so when designing their outfits, they should be neutral.**

Professor_Adonis
Captain

TheRestless

7,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:42 pm
Twyla peeks into the great hall, it was even better then she had thought it to be and better then the books had said it to be! “Wow…” escaped her mouth and she gave a little gulp as she walked in.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:07 pm
" Never Tickle a Sleeping Dragon indeed... we of the scaley families are not to be provoked." nods Kala. She had hardly been inside Hogwarts and she already had started to form her identity as part of the clan of Slytherin.  

bluerain202

Sparkly Prophet

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:49 pm
Lyra walks in and sees only two other people. "Hello."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:24 pm
Welcome students!
[a member from every House except Hufflepuff!]

Well it seems we've gotten to a rather slow start.
Who knows if we might have House Spirit Week (part 2?)

*Professor Adonis quickly shuts his mouth and looks for some juice*

Professor_Adonis
Captain

bluerain202

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:40 pm
"Why. hello Headmaster!" Kala drags a passing house-elf over by the scruff of her teacozy and points her to present her silver tray with pumpkin juice to Professor Adonis "Only the best for the Master!" Kala attempts a smile but it turns into a smirk.
Once the Headmaster takes the drink and passes on, Kala whispers to the house-elf "Thanks!". Although she sometimes has a tough exterior, Kala means well overall.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:57 pm
Twyla turned and smiled at the other two students, “Hey” she gave a bit of a wave… though she couldn’t remember if she had seen them or talked them on the train. She was overloaded with how many people she had met in the past few hours.

TheRestless

7,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300

MikeDrawl

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:10 pm
"Hello?" Fearless asked as she entered the Great Hall. "Hey there, Twyla!" Fearless waved at her fellow Gryffindor before looking around at the Great Hall. "Hi Lyra and Kala." She shouted over to the others in the Great Hall. "What are we going to do here??"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:38 pm
"Hello my fellow enemies biggrin ...Um,well we have been sorted. The duels are down the Hall. So I guess feast and socialize? All of this wand-work has made me a bit hungry." Kala grabs a sandwich that appears to be filled with seaweed, eyes it suspiciously for a momment, and then decides to gulf it down.  

bluerain202

Sparkly Prophet

XxThe apocalyptic sporkxX

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:13 pm
Lucy sat right next to Kala. "How are you doing today? Lucy asked her fellow Slytherin. She then grabed some food and pumpkin juice from the surounding trays and dug in.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:13 pm
*eyes the apparently seaweed-filled sandwich with suspicion*

"I'm not too fond of the duel game. It's fun, but I used to feel like all the houses here were friendly to and liked one another. Now I'm beginning to feel like this isn't the truth and the houses (and the people in them) actually hate each other. It's not a nice feeling."

[[I really am getting this feeling, and It's not making me very happy at all. I'm quite sad. It's also very hard for me to be dueling against the other houses in the other thread, then be all happy and get along in here. ]]

Lyra Elizabeth

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games