Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:36 pm
Nigiyaka na hitogomi ni tokeru tsubuyaki ga
Ashimoto ni chirabatta omoide nijimaseru---

User Image

A moment passed and Chiyou was still clinging to the guitarist, Izzy standing by their side, fuming, and rightfully so.
The world had stopped spinning, and the kid could actually say he felt some of his old warmth coming back to him already.

"Ruki...it's ok. I don't care if those pictures get out. Hell, I was in the hospital because I accidentally swallowed poison, or choked on something...and Nakai saved my life. Tell them that. That's why I kissed him. I'm just...just that thankful." he beamed, reluctant to remove his arms from around the older blond's neck, though he knew he had to.

Stepping back, Chiyou nodded to what Kai said, finally coming to terms with how things were. Turning, he looked at the upset manger, then popped over and pecked him on the cheek.

"Please, forgive me, Ru. I....was really bad. But....I love you, Otousan!" he whispered, hugging the megane clad man close.
He knew he was a bad son...but he did know one other thing that made it all ok...his "father" always forgave.

---Mayoi aruku machi no kagayaki wa glaring one way
Kogoe sou na boku wo terasu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Standing, Akihiko shook his head, "Okay, so maybe it's a lame excuse. I'm hardly in a right enough state of mind to make a proper case now, am I?" he asked, almost bitterly before walking toward the kitchen.

He needed a drink.
Not something alcoholic, but just something to help calm him down.
Thankfully, he still had some hot water left from earlier and he made himself a cup of oolong tea.

Walking back into the living room where Michi was, the musician shook his head. "So Lucky-san's a saint then, is he?" Narcissus couldn't help but smirk with a scoffing laugh. "Hiroki told me what happened to him, and I really am sorry. But... well..." Akihiko sat down on the sofa, elbows on his knees and cup of tea held by both hands between said knees. "I remember the fire... and a taxi... I think I was looking for him or for some clue about him but..." he shook his head. "That's all I've been able to clearly remember about any of his misfortunes, really."

Narcissus' blue eyes caught Michi in their gaze. "I suppose I should be angry about you not telling me about... us... but..." the man sighed before sipping his tea. "I haven't remembered you, so it's not as blatantly in my face as it is with Lucky-san. PLUS, you're not confessing your love to me in my living room... like he did." another sigh. "I get the feeling we screwed just for the fun of it. Nothing romantic. And that... that's me really. That's what I'm used to. None of this romantic couples, 'love me forever' crap."

Another glance from Akihiko, though this time there was a slight smile. "Sorry I threw a chair at you. My head was hurting..."

Hurting being the understatement of the year.
BUT, while in the kitchen getting something to drink, he'd taken a couple of pain killers.
Slowly but surely, the agony in his mind was fading away.

For now.

"Look, if you think Lucky-san's so great... I want you to do some physical therapy for him. He's got to still be hurting from everything you and Hiroki have said. Plus I um... kind of threw him into the bookcase earlier... well shoved him... but still..." the musician crossed one leg over the other, as if in thought. "Really thought he'd crumble under my anger. Guess I just don't command the fear I used to... kind of sucks really... I remember when Hiroki would jump and do practically anything I said, within reason." his smirk turned to a somewhat sad smile as those blue eyes focused on the cup in his hands, thumbs gently stroking the outside, savoring the warmth there. "Guess I kind of miss the power trip..."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:53 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Oh man...Chiyou through the little kid card and Izzy found it hard not to fold, even though he still was a bit grumbly at the two of the stars. Although that hug...it hurt. " Owhhh...Spoiled! Both of you are spoiled." he finally said in a huff and pulled away from Chiyou to save his body from anymore close contact. "What am I suppose to do with you. So much work!"

All he could do was sigh and let the events play out as they would. But he had been distracted enough from the other topic about Akihiko that the world didn't seem so awful or worrisome. Although, thoughts about the man did creep in. Did Akihiko really love him? Was it really true? Well, it made Izzy happier to think that way, although...with the man he cared about, truth sometimes was hidden under layers of manipulated masks. Did Akihiko really show Chiyou his real thoughts.

Izzy didn't express those doubt but tried to get things back to...normal. He had to get back to normal. "Ok, Chiyou-kun you've an over night stay here, and I...I need...a long soak in a tub and a few days of healing. I need to go...and get some rest. Both of of you are on probation until you become good boys again. So you better make it up to me. Nakai, we have work tomorrow...at 5. Chiyou, you have work tomorrow too...so you best get a good night sleep here before clocking in."

He didn't say where he was sleeping tonight, he still wasn't sure he was staying at Nakai's. He kind of wanted to keep his own home a secret. It's location now private once again. Just like he used to do.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:58 pm

Smirking, Kai gave his manager a mock salute. "I still think you should accept my invite though, Izzy." the blond spoke suddenly very serious. "Besides... I have a HUGE bathtub."
Winking, trying to win the megane-clad man over, the guitarist laughed softly.
"Really though. It's not like I'm going to jump you or anything. Didn't we already establish that, though I like you... I don't like you like you?" he carefully put an arm around Izzy's shoulders, mindful of any bruises. "Besides, someone's going to have to put some icy hot on your back or else those sore and stiff muscles will have to wait for Michi... and with the man's new schedule that could be days!"

Again with the light teasing, but it was really just to try and get the man to smile.
Izzy needed to smile...
Kai needed to SEE that smile...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:12 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

"No he's not a Saint, I remember you saying he had a vice or two but you never told me what. I never asked for more info. Hey I don't expect you to remember everything but you know, some of your comments deserved a response. I'm not going to yes man you about life." he answered as he pulled himself off the floor and started rolling up the yoga mats.

"Well just for the record, I'm not in love with you. I like to roam around and enjoy life if you know what I mean. Yeah, it was mostly fun." he grinned, then said, "Ok it was a heck of a lot of fun. But I'm not into the 'love you forever sort of thing'."

"Ah, well its understandable and I'm able to protect myself if it ever came to more. If you're hurting too much we need to call the doctors."

"Mm...I'm sure he has been, so I'll check up on him and start working with him. Oh man, I'm sure he's really feeling a bit of pain if you did that. I'll make sure to get to him right away. But, I'm not so sure about that. He never seem to back down with you when he thought it was important before this. But then again, I've heard he doesn't really back down on manager stuff. Not my department I can't help out much there." he smiled as he put the mats in the bag.

"Power trip? Really? You and Asato Hiroki were like cats and dogs when I met you." he laughed as he put away the rest of the gear. "So do you want me to start your acupuncture therapy or just a massage? Then I'll see if I can hook up with Ishi-san"

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your eyes and see me.
...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:21 pm

Sighing, Akihiko set his tea down on the coffee table. "Massage. One p***k in this room is enough for one day." he spoke with a slight smirk.

Yes, he'd just joked about himself.
He knew he'd been unruly lately... but he couldn't help it. There was just so much anger and fear...
And as much as he wanted it all to go away...
Narcissus was a realist in many ways. He knew it wouldn't JUST up and vanish. He had to work through it.
But he really didn't want to...

The musician stretched his arms up over his head. "As far back as I can remember, Hiroki was always ojisan's right hand man... But everyone always wanted to keep me happy so... he usually did whatever I asked."

Standing, Akihiko motioned for Michi to follow him. He was tired, somewhat from the pain pills but also from the adrenaline rush. The musician wanted to lay down, so he figured Tanaka could give him a massage on the bed.

"I'm used to getting my way, if you hadn't noticed." Narcissus spoke as he descended the stairs and opened his bedroom door. "Set your things wherever. I just really want to be comfortable..." he spoke, walking forward and practically collapsing onto the bed.
Exhaustion was an understatement.
"I got my way with not having a manager..." he said, face half buried in a pillow. "Got my way with where to play, what to play, how much to spend on a gig... Guess I'm used to being spoiled." Akihiko couldn't help the slight yawn that escaped him. "Now... it's like I've been forced to grow past being spoiled... but I don't ever remember having to start. It's so strange..."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:22 pm
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"You better!" he waggled his finger at the salute."
"Hmm??? Ah...Ok Ok... " he answered giving up at the man's very serious invite. "Huge bath tub? Really? Wait..." his lips pursed up with a suspicious look that probably wasn't all too serious.

"Good! I'm glad we have an understanding." he answered back and the finger still was a little loose with that waggle. "You're trouble and well after the first time we met I'm not planning on being on that list of 'exclusive interviews in dark alleys' ever again." Oh yes, he surely did remember the first time he met his star.

He tried to relax as the arm drifted around his shoulder but really his body was just intensely sore. "I want some pain killers, Kai..." he said with a slight grit of the teeth.

"Oh and you're going to be the one to do all that? Mm? Be my caretaker for a few days?" it was then he laughed because he wasn't quite sure if Kai could be that responsible but in the end he smiled a bit brighter. Yes he probably should have fallen for Kai back then.... less complications to be sure and no expectations beyond a good time.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:26 pm

Nakai started laughing. "Oi! Don't remind me about my failed attempt to screw myself." he teased, knowing that Chiyou probably wouldn't get the reference.
So, he looked to the younger man and said one word.
"NAKO"

But then Izzy pulled a rather harsh jibe and Kai put a hand on his chest and feigned hurt. "You don't think I can look after my manager for a couple of days? Honestly, Izzy... that wounds. I'm more responsible than you give me credit for. I just... umm... haven't shown you?"

Okay, so it was a lame attempt to try and restore some faith in himself.
A lame and failed attempt.

"I'll even get you a different dessert every day. Your choice of places and sweets. ALLLLL on me."
Yep, that was going to be the bait that totally made his manager accept.
Because he knew, without a doubt...

Izzy Lucky LOVED sweets.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:41 pm

User Image

Standing there, Chiyou seemed to shrink a little in his robe as he watched his former manager/former love interest and his new...best friend, he supposed, banter back and forth.

Finally, he interjected in a small, adorable voice, "Ishi-otousan! Before you do anything, you have to come tuck me in! I don't like sleeping in the hospital. It reminds me of bad things."

It was true, though. Chiyou didn't like being in the hospital. It made him anxious, and highly uncomfortable. At least being put to bed by the one man he trusted more than anything in the world might make it better.
Plus...he did want to talk to Izzy before the man left...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:45 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Luna...Fusion, Food and Fun

Shou didn't leave the ankle there long. In fact it was gone before the waiter came back to bring fresh bread and the menus to the table. Shou tilted his head as the man talked about the specials of the day. It didn't take long for Shou to decide. He picked Nothing Japanese. Not even one piece of ramen. It was all foods from places he had never been.

"Mm...so Jun" he said when the waiter had left, "Where do you want to go with your career now that you're back to the stage?"

His fingers steepled just for a moment a he leaned in on top of the tips and watched Jun play with his glass. Obviously, the star was very transfixed on the fingers for a moment before looking up and watching Jun's eyes curiously.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:56 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Mm...we'll see...Maybe. But you're much more trouble than responsible." Yes the attempted failed and Izzy knew that Kai would be in for a long round of pay backs...or at least attempted ones.

But...a dessert a day peeked the managers...sweet tooth. "Really? Oh my, Kai...you're really going to be in trouble if you can't hold to that one." Yes, Izzy Lucky loved SWEETS...chocolate, fudge, ice cream...cocoa, pastries. He had a pit of a tummy when he was sat in front of sweets. Horrible though, they were bad for him so he TRIED very hard not to buy sweets. He never had time to shop for food anyway. Seemed like the last time he really thought about shopping was with....no he shouldn't think about that.

But then Chiyou had to chime in and Izzy just sighed knowing that fact. "Ok..alright, Chiyou-kun, I'll tuck you in but... I really cannot stay long. I want a bath and a good night sleep...and...some pain killers."

"Come on...lets get you in the sack. I'll be back Kai." he said slowly before taking Chi back to his room. Izzy did seem rather tired. No he was exhausted. His shoulders slumped just a hair more than they would.

As soon as Chi got into the bed, Izzy did what Izzy did best, Tucking!!! His fingers pushed in the sheets around Chi's body until he was cocooned in the shell of sheets. "Now just sleep...rest and don't think too much on alll the bad things in this world. You've plenty good things out there." Izzy wouldn't bring up anything about Chi's interest in himself. He really didn't want to go down that road a second time in one night.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:42 pm
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

Having looked over the menu, Hayato ordered several interesting items as well.
A Mexican appetizer, a European main course, and a Brazillian dessert for after the meal. Something with dark chocolate and acai berries.

Letting go of the wine glass, Jun focused in on his date, eyes smiling at the man.
"That's a question I didn't expect to hear from you just yet, Shou. Thinking about our future, much?" he teased the blond relentlessly, knowing that wasn't the direction the man meant to take things. If anything, that was more akin to his way of thinking, which was half of the jest.

"Seriously, though. I'll tell you the truth. At first, I didn't have much direction. I just enjoyed having the fame, money, and power. That was that. But...a lot has changed since I got back into the business, and I think I want to focus on doing things that are a little more...worthwhile. Call it doing penance, but I want to start donating to charities, working with...well working with kids. Having been an abused child...I don't want to see the young suffer needlessly. I could do things like we did at the Charity Event for all those children in need, just on a smaller scale. I was even thinking of setting up a line of products of which a percentage would go to children's groups. Like, a cologne brand, a special album with just a few exclusive songs, maybe a remix or two, things like that. I'm sure it seems silly, and probably seems like it's out of my target demographic, but it would make me feel good, you know." he explained, filling his lover in on a much softer side of himself. It was his one truly weak point...children. He would do anything to protect a child. Even give his life.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:04 pm

User Image

"Papa..." Chiyou called out in a faint voice before the manager could leave.
"I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you like I did. I never meant to hurt you. I just lost it, ya know. So many things just one after the other after the other...and it just wore me down. I couldn't take it, and it was like I was going mad. I hope I can make it up to you..."
The kid seemed on the verge of tears. He was tired, absolutely weary, but he really did feel guilt over the mess he had made.

"Listen...what I wanted to tell you though...about Akihiko. It was after the concert, when he told me to tell you his answer was no and all. He really was asking me to lie to you. I think...I think he meant to tell you yes before he got really sick, but he panicked when he thought he was going to die. And...I tried so hard to keep him alive, but not as much for his sake, as for yours, Ruki. I want you and him to be together, even if it made me a little jealous. I fought as hard as I did for his life in order to save yours, you know. Though...of course I wanted him to live for other reasons, too. He's....or, well, he was like a big brother to me. The point is, though, that you should be happy, because Akihiko loves you so very much, whether he remembers it or not. I'm sure he'll remember eventually. And, if not, he'll just fall in love with you all over again. How could he not?" the little blond smiled sweetly from his little cocoon of covers.

"I know it's hard right now, but don't let it take you down. You've survived so much s**t already, and I promise, it'll end soon, so just keep smiling, Ishi. It was that sweetness that got you into Akihiko's heart to begin with."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:34 am
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

"Mm...well maybe it all changed because...mm..Hiroki has way too much on his plate? Sounds like Hiroki has been in your life a long time." answered Michi as they finally got in the room and he started to pull out oils and balms from his bag.

"Yeah, I know you're pretty dang spoiled but at least you're not rotten." he chuckled and chose which products he would use where. Then walked over and looked at Akihiko's back for a bit before applying the liquids to his own hands then rubbing them into that lean body.

His lithe fingers were like magic as they played up and down Akihiko's spine and each individual muscle. "Mmm...well, I don't know everything about what happened with you in the months that have past but if everyone was that willing to put up with letting you get what you wanted, something must have changed quite a bit."

He continued to work into Akihiko's flesh determined to make the man into a mound of liquid butter by the time he was done, "But...from what I know you chose to have Ishi-san become your manager. And..Hiroki...he's like nothing like you say. I mean, if he let you get away with stuff before, he's like completely opposite now. You've had some choice names for him. Never have seen your grandfather though since I met you so I can't say anything about what I've seen there. Is your grandfather healthy?" Michi as a therapist could only assume that Akihiko's grandfather was at least in his 70s.

Kneading into each muscle Michi applied extra balm to help relieve stress and tension. Working his way over Akihiko lower back, butt and hips. His fine tuned skills located each individual knot or strain. "Tomorrow I think it will be more yoga and stretching. At the end of the week, we are going to add in very light cardio along with everything else. Eventually, we're going to work you back into cardio and weight training. Everything you need to keep sleek and healthy." He smiled as he popped Akihiko's toes as he stretched every muscle in the man's feet. Michi really did enjoy taking care of this man when he wasn't being such a brat. At least right now, Akihiko seemed very reasonable...even more so than he had expected.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your eyes and see me.
...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:00 am

Ryu and Naoko had spent the afternoon, playing around and making love, spending the time together that they needed to after all the busy days of the show and all the terror of what had happened after.

As they fooled around, Naoko was suddenly reminded of that fearful day.
Then that one single question burned it's way into his throat.
"Ryu... what do you remember?" Naoko asked softly. "About what happened. Tell me everything you remember... I... I know it's odd but I really do need to know..."

Suddenly, Naoko had stopped with his little game.
Things...got a little too quiet, and Ryu automatically stopped what he was doing, sitting himself down, legs out to the side.
The question he was asked...well, it was one he really didn't want to have asked, but he would gladly answer for his beloved Naoko.

"I...remember getting a phone call from your phone, then a man answered telling me he was someone who had worked at the concert...said he had found the phone, and to come meet him. Um...then the guy..um..Hayato...came at me when I showed up...and he shot something into me. I woke up in his house, and you were there. He was choking me, and you were scared. You were so scared baby. I couldn't help you. I'm...really sorry about that. After that...I don't remember much but darkness..and I heard you crying a few times. That's it before Ha...before Jun got us out of there."

Naoko shook his head, "Do you remember why you were in darkness though? Or why I was crying?" he asked softly, really needing to know the truth.
If Ryu remembered...

"Um....well....I....I don't know. I assume Hayato did a number on me. Crazy b*****d. Jun was right to off him and burn what was left. Never thought I would say such a thing, but that guy...that guy was a ******** demon..." he whispered, crossing his arms. He hadn't even been conscious for the worst of it and it had scarred him terribly.

Nodding, Naoko smiled slightly, "Yeah... it's really the only good thing Jun's ever done..." he replied, falling forward until he was clinging to Ryu. "I liked my game... but I like touching you even more." the blond whispered, closing his eyes as he just held his dear akuma close.
Ryu didn't remember that Naoko had hit him...
He didn't remember that Hayato had forced Naoko to suck him off when the blond had thought his lover nothing more than a corpse...
But he remembered the pain and fear... remembered the sound of the pianist crying himself to sleep, huddled next to a cold body.
"You're so warm..." he whispered, yawning slightly.

"Maybe so...but I'm damn grateful for Jun doing it, for him being around to do what he did. We'd both surely be dead if not for him. At least me, for certain. And you...god...I can't even think about it..." the violinist visibly shuddered, curling in on himself a bit more.
Then there was Naoko, warm and loving, holding him tight.
"Baby...I'm so glad we're together, still, now and forever. Hell, I only survived that for you, babe. Without you...I probably wouldn't have held on like I did. Hm? Warm? Well, of course I am. I am alive, after all. And I'm going to stay that way until I'm an old, old man. And...I expect you to still be by my side, even then."

"I'd.... like that..." Naoko whispered, obviously falling asleep.
His first true sleep, so it seemed, since the incident itself.
He had his beloved... safe and sound... in his arms... what more could he want?
Right?
Turning slightly, Naoko looked up at Ryu from where he was laying in the man's lap. "Sing for me... my beautiful akuma..." he spoke softly, wanting to hear that gorgeous voice.
As much fun as the sex had been... as much fun as he knew it WOULD be again...
Oumori Naoko just wanted to BE with Ryu.

"Sing? Sure...whatever you want, my one and only."

That had been odd...they had been in the middle of a little sex game, and then Naoko had suddenly wanted to talk about such horrible things.
Ryu put it off as being part of their recovery from the whole ordeal, and just brushed it aside. Whatever his tenshi needed, he would give.
Softly, as he stroked Naoko's soft blond locks, he began to sing, a song he had never recorded, a song he had written not too terribly long ago, since meeting Naoko, since falling in love with him and knowing that he was the only one for him.

One person slips into the crowd of people on the street
Closing your cold eyes, if your heart
Is broken, and not seeking kindness
Then when you pass by people, your color fades
Don't be afraid of the dark night

It's melody
Gathering together the lost pieces of your heart
So that one day you can smile, yeah
Just melody
The truth is, I'll always protect
Your kind and innocent smile

Like a person who knows about good and evil
But hasn't found an answer
But your feelings aren't too late, again

It's melody
Hellos and goodbyes bring about a new sound
You can't lose that smile, yeah
Just melody, melody
Don't forget, even if you're far away
I can hear your melody

Even the light that's reflected in the window
I feel like it doesn't shine down on me
I'm just frozen, alone

It's melody
Gathering together the lost pieces of your heart
So that one day you can smile, yeah
Just melody
It plays above the music of time
From the one single day that you were born
It's melody
Hellos and goodbyes bring about a new sound
You can't lose that smile, yeah
Just melody, melody
The song that you sung one day
I'll definitely never forget it

You are my song
And I'll be with you
Friends will be friends
Forever and ever together

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Machi no hitogomi ni magire hitori
Sameta me wo shite tojiteku sono kokoro
Yasashisa wa motomezu ni kizutsuku dake nara
Hito to surechigatte yuku tabi ni usureteku kimi no iro
Kurai yoru ni obie naide

It’s Melody
Ushinatte shimatta kokoro no kakera atsu
me
Itsuka kimi ga waraeru you ni yeah
just Melody
Hontou wa yasashiku mujaki na kimi no egao
Itsumo boku ga mamotteku kara

Zenaku shitta hito mitai ni
Kotae wa mitsukete nai kedo
Kimochi wo Again ososugiru kotowa nai

It’s Melody
Deai mo wakare mo atarashii oto wo kureru
Ano egao mo nakuse nai oto yeah
just Melody Melody
Wasure naide tooku hanarete ite mo
Kimi no Melody kikoeteru kara

Mado ni utsuru hikari sae mo
Mou terashite wa kure nai you na ki ga shite
Hitori de kogoetetanda

It’s Melody
Ushinatte shimatta kokoro no kakera atsume
Itsuka kimi ga waraeru you ni yeah
just Melody
Kanade te yuku no sa toki no gosenfu no ue
Hitori hitotsu umareta hi kara
It’s Melody
Deai mo wakare mo atarashii oto wo kureru
Ano egao mo nakuse nai oto yeah
just Melody Melody
Itsuka kimi ga utatte kuretaa no uta
Kitto boku wa wasure wa shinai

You are my song
and I’ll be with you
Friends will be friends
Forever and ever together

Ryu wasn't even able to get through the first verse of his song before Naoko was out cold.
He'd been so tired...
Had stayed awake, watching over Ryu for days... gotten him whatever he could have possibly wanted. Naoko had spent the nights just watching Ryu sleep... holding the man safely in his own arms. The lovemaking had actually taken a lot out of him...
More than he had thought it would.
And now... well... now Naoko was passed out, completely oblivious to the world, held in his beloved's arms... Ryu's lap and thigh, his pillow.
Both being covered only by sheets, it was a rather tender sight to behold.
Especially since only moments earlier they'd been at it like bunnies...

Ryu had finished his song even though he had been certain Naoko was out long before. He just felt like singing, felt like smiling as his angel rested.
Being like this was what made him happier above anything and everything else.

"You're the best thing to ever happen to me." the violinist whispered, leaning back and watching the pianist sleep, pulling the blanket over them just enough to keep them from catching a chill.

Strangely, Naoko slept peacefully.
He wasn't plagued by nightmares of bashing Ryu's head in... wasn't afraid of some shapeless shadow in the corner of his eye.
He was simply sleeping... a dreamless sleep...

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games