Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
UNIVERSAL VIDEO GAME THREAD Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 239 240 241 242 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asmondai
Crew

Aged Gaian

3,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:24 pm

Vikki Keeler
I feel like shooting little green men into space and towards their deaths again.

Your in luck! biggrin
Ooooooor you already knew this and just teasing. ninja
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:44 pm

eek I.... love..... Bioshock Infinite.... crying heart

Asmondai
Crew

Aged Gaian

3,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

BloodyMary76

Witty Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:58 am

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:39 pm

Finishes Bioshock Infinite.
....what.....?? O.o
....what....?? :/
....wait, WHAT?????? gonk

Asmondai
Crew

Aged Gaian

3,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:15 pm

NO SPOILERS. emotion_donotwant
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:48 am

Vikki Keeler
NO SPOILERS. emotion_donotwant

I won´t. emo
But what the heck? gonk

Asmondai
Crew

Aged Gaian

3,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Asmondai
Crew

Aged Gaian

3,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:24 pm

Dead Space 3.
I have a Linegun with a rotating barrel.
Enought said. :3 heart
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:43 pm

eek Pulse-rifle with a shotgun?
I love this game. crying heart

Asmondai
Crew

Aged Gaian

3,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

RagingBluMunky

Dedicated Tactician

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:12 pm

Try the suspended ripper with an electrocution module
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:43 pm

RagingBluMunky
Try the suspended ripper with an electrocution module

I seriously don´t like the ripper. neutral
Hmmmm..... a flamer with a linegun... that seems... wrong.... sweatdrop

Asmondai
Crew

Aged Gaian

3,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

BloodyMary76

Witty Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:42 pm

Really surprised this hasn't been mentioned yet. blaugh
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:33 am

Helo Delta 12
Wodzu
Helo Delta 12
I am a Tau player and I love O'Shovah.. Something about a crisis with a sword makes it look cool.. but I think Orktimus prime is the best looking one.

http://scuzworks.com/SL40K/Orks/Prime Done Web/13.jpg

http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4134/4874517574_82e555fd11_z.jpg

A bit offtop - gfx from Your signature - where does it come from ?
My Sig? That would be X3: Albion Prelude. A space combat and trade sim from Egosoft on Steam
Quoting this in a thread rather than dragging off-topic...

How is the gameplay for that? I'm a big fan of 3D space combat games, particularly the Homeworld series. Is this a true combat game like that, or just cinematic like Endless Space?

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

helo delta 12

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:55 pm

DarkElf27
Helo Delta 12
Wodzu
Helo Delta 12
I am a Tau player and I love O'Shovah.. Something about a crisis with a sword makes it look cool.. but I think Orktimus prime is the best looking one.

My Sig? That would be X3: Albion Prelude. A space combat and trade sim from Egosoft on Steam

How is the gameplay for that? I'm a big fan of 3D space combat games, particularly the Homeworld series. Is this a true combat game like that, or just cinematic like Endless Space?
Wow it really has.. haven't been following it at all but... anyways. It is a real 3D environment, one of the only games I have seen where you can be flying from a place to another and wonder what kind of ship is ahead because you are looking at it up side down. Slow at first but once you get a hang of it you get up pretty quick. You can pilot any ship and command others in your fleet. Build stations and trade and fight. Capital ships are mainly just set up and fly, turrets will fire your weapons as they are set up in the command line. If you want I can show you the youtube channel for Egosoft. Although X3:AP is a great game, their newest one, Rebirth, should come out this year some time.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:53 am

Helo Delta 12
DarkElf27
Helo Delta 12
Wodzu
Helo Delta 12

Wow it really has.. haven't been following it at all but... anyways. It is a real 3D environment, one of the only games I have seen where you can be flying from a place to another and wonder what kind of ship is ahead because you are looking at it up side down. Slow at first but once you get a hang of it you get up pretty quick. You can pilot any ship and command others in your fleet. Build stations and trade and fight. Capital ships are mainly just set up and fly, turrets will fire your weapons as they are set up in the command line. If you want I can show you the youtube channel for Egosoft. Although X3:AP is a great game, their newest one, Rebirth, should come out this year some time.
What are the games in the series? Is the storyline significant enough to make a difference for jumping in the middle? The gameplay sounds awesome, I'd love that channel link.

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

helo delta 12

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:17 pm

DarkElf27
Helo Delta 12
DarkElf27
Helo Delta 12
Wodzu
Helo Delta 12

What are the games in the series? Is the storyline significant enough to make a difference for jumping in the middle? The gameplay sounds awesome, I'd love that channel link.

They do make throwbacks to older games, naming off operations or pilots you may have known in the older games. X3:AP is the 5th game in the series I want to say? I mean I started on X3: Terran Conflict, the game just before X3: AP and other than looking stuff up on my own I learned a lot. The universe seems really awesome and if it was a time I could chose to live in, I would be all over it. It is ravaged by war and pointless conflict, but the universe it just... I can't explain it well..

http://youtu.be/nLKOzDvmoI8

That is the into to X3:TC and their channel. If you have any other questions you can send me some PMs or add me on something.
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 239 240 241 242 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games