Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raycross44
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:31 pm

*standing at the tip of the tallest tree in the forest with the mask still on*

rachuto
D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
* Looks from above the whole scene* che che che che* floats in air boring * cellphone rings and answers and its on loud speaker say happy birth day ayane! ahhhhh ojji chan! * shuts phone* hope no one hears that.. man im bored wish some one would tackle me
-air tackles Mizu- Hiya!!!
*gets tackled but makes us float* Hola cat!! *huggles* hold on to me if u dont want to fall from 50ft in the air u didnt hear the loud speaker calll did u?
i heard it....-grins- Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!

IkuXNoahXInnocence

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

cammitchel
*wakes up a little then shes shes covered in blood and wounded*ah...*turns her head a bit and sees the town*what-what..happened..?*starts to panic and sees everyone*they cant see me like this....*slowly goes over to the forest and collapses again*

Jasdebi:LULUBELL! ARE YOU OK!!!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:32 pm

cammitchel
*wakes up a little then shes shes covered in blood and wounded*ah...*turns her head a bit and sees the town*what-what..happened..?

* floats her up to where i am and puts her into a connjured air bed* hmm so many wounds! * sits up in the air and takes out a pouch bag and some bottles*

Tarouchoo

IkuXNoahXInnocence

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:32 pm

((ive g2g
by bye -hugs-))
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:33 pm

D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
((ive g2g
by bye -hugs-))

(bye blaze*hugs back*)

cammitchel

Raycross44
Vice Captain

generalcross44
*standing at the tip of the tallest tree in the forest with the mask still on*
*a loud scream and giant beam come from the top of the tallest tree*

D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
((ive g2g
by bye -hugs-))
but hey.. wait!!! what do u say?

sepolopa the great

cammitchel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:34 pm

rachuto
cammitchel
*wakes up a little then shes shes covered in blood and wounded*ah...*turns her head a bit and sees the town*what-what..happened..?

* floats her up to where i am and puts her into a connjured air bed* hmm so many wounds! * sits up in the air and takes out a pouch bag and some bottles*

*her eyes and skin suddenly turn dark*no...get away from me!!!*jumps off holding her stomach and dissapears into the forest*
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:36 pm

cammitchel
rachuto
cammitchel

*her eyes and skin suddenly turn dark*no...get away from me!!!*jumps off holding her stomach and dissapears into the forest*
Jasdebi:L-LULUBELL!!! *follows close behind her*

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

cammitchel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:38 pm

Jasdebi_twins
cammitchel
rachuto
cammitchel

eh....get away from me!!!*keeps looking up for cross*
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:40 pm

cammitchel
Jasdebi_twins
cammitchel
rachuto
cammitchel

Jasdebi:NO *follows* WHATS GOING ON IM CONFUSED

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

Raycross44
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:42 pm

cammitchel
Jasdebi_twins
cammitchel
rachuto
cammitchel

*still sitting with mask starting to vanish off*
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:43 pm

*sigth**lays down in the flor of the forest*
dam.. now how im supposed to know what she thinks bout me...

sepolopa the great

cammitchel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:43 pm

Jasdebi_twins
cammitchel
Jasdebi_twins
cammitchel
rachuto
cammitchel

Jasdebi:NO *follows* WHATS GOING ON IM CONFUSED

che...why were you with those exorsists?!!?*finds a place and stops there to rest and looks at her wound*ah...
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games