Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
----~The Asian Pride Bar~---- (Come Chat with us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thank you again Jarvin, for changing the poll!
  Jarvin = Anima2nboy = Animaznboy (boohoo, he got hacked.)
View Results

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:20 pm
@Mizuki: Take some vitamin C! Like lots!

@metamonkey: I've been playing it! Get a crew while you play to help out with quests :]  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:54 pm
Orange juice. whee

zOMG is glitchy. e__e

MizukiLee

Friendly Explorer

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:39 pm
Orange juice may not actually have a lot of vitamin C, but that is something. And yes, but zOMG is mostly laggy.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:29 pm
Well, that just means that Gaia needs to buy better servers :3
I remember them saying they're going to let more and more people play at a time, but if it's already lagging too much, they should stop letting so many people play.

Anima2nboy

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:23 pm
Each place you go to, the monsters really really get progressively harder it seems.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:45 pm
Euphoric Ghost
Each place you go to, the monsters really really get progressively harder it seems.

yeah, right now I have about 133 unused orbs,I like Zens but not enough drops unless it's lanterns whee  

Kaizoku_Lao

Anima2nboy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:21 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

I wish I could be love,
Then I could be
All over the world.

Bump
I'll remember to love,
You taught me how.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:24 pm
man.. it seems like no ones ever on when i am.. lonely... neutral  

Eli_dude2

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm
So loooooooonely..... I'm so loooooonely...... Ooooooo XD

zOMG is awesome!!!

edit: Oh and I just want to add something to what Kurohi said about APG is a dying guild. You could say its dying. But I'm saying, it's just different, since it's Gaia it does attract the younger crowd and they talk about all the same things young'uns are looking for. Can't expect to see anything different when the guild isn't changing much.

I think what this guild needs really is a guild thread in the main forums, to attract more people just attracted to a guild like this or just place to chat about "Asian" stuff even when you don't have to.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:44 am
Ghost Sir, I believe you are correct. If I were a mod of this guild, I would do that. But alas, I am not. And as much as it pains me to say, I am growing old, and my fondness for this place is slowly diminishing. Over my 4 years of playing gaia (at least) I have gotten used to more and more people replying to me 'I don't go on gaia anymore.' and it makes me sad. sad But there are still more people joining gaia everyday (if not, they're mules.) And we need to attract these people through the main threads. Not many noobs go 'Hey, I think I'll look for an Asian guild.' and then go look it up on the guild forum. They're all too busy looking up how to put colors in their text.

Plus side-> This is one of the oldest threads still in moderation.

Anima2nboy

Maylinn
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:43 pm
Thanks Jarvin for bringing your post here up.

Feel free to make a thread in the main forums if anyone wants. I don't have much time at my leisure, but when I'm on gaia I spend a majority here in the APG, looking over member requests and updating threads like the APG birthday list---------I also started to organize Member locations and ethnicities in the Introductory sub-forum (LOOK FORWARD TO IT mad ). I'm a full time student so I can't sacrifice much time to organize events that APG used to have. In some cases I don't think people just leave GAIA, they probably don't have time.

Like I said in Patrick's thread; there's many members requesting to join. Even though I don't accept them all (that doesn't mean I deny them) I accept quite a few every 3+ days.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:11 pm
Let's make a APG guild thread!

So what should we put in it?  

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

Anima2nboy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:44 am
Maylinn
Thanks Jarvin for bringing your post here up.

Feel free to make a thread in the main forums if anyone wants. I don't have much time at my leisure, but when I'm on gaia I spend a majority here in the APG, looking over member requests and updating threads like the APG birthday list---------I also started to organize Member locations and ethnicities in the Introductory sub-forum (LOOK FORWARD TO IT mad ). I'm a full time student so I can't sacrifice much time to organize events that APG used to have. In some cases I don't think people just leave GAIA, they probably don't have time.

Like I said in Patrick's thread; there's many members requesting to join. Even though I don't accept them all (that doesn't mean I deny them) I accept quite a few every 3+ days.

Thank you Maylinnnnnnnnnnn~ :3
Maybe it just doesn't seem like you guys are doing a lot because I rarely see you post outside of Patrick's thread. I think it'd be nicer if you guys didn't lurk through the threads.
I can understand your situation as a full time student and I really would like to help. But, sadly... ah, never mind. xd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:27 pm
ninja  

RAWRpham

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:47 pm
kawaii_usagi108
ninja

So... how's you?  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games