Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:45 pm
Funkyblueeyes
(random thing but since its chatbox I assume its allowed)
I just ate dinner and was full, but suddenly my full feeling turned into an incredibly hungry feeling! I know I'm full, but I FEEL hungry! ('''(o.O)/''')

Its normal just get some cheetos or something and it should subside  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:46 pm
IY_and_MCR
Shadow_people

IY: you still at the g-'rents?

Yes.
This started about a week ago. Usualy their computer is almost as fast as mine.
They had a virus (Blood hound virus I belive) and it seems to be gone now.
I think that they might have tried to get rid of it and durring the process messed something up. But you never know. It could be something simpler.
I would probably be able to figure it out if I knew anything of real substance about computers.

We're all alone now

oh i thought you were only there for a day...well i hope you enjoy it...g-rents are great...my g-ma's computer's slow too, but its behaving now

blueeyes: that's happened to me before...when i was really little my friend's older cousin told me i had a monster in my belly that ate all my food and eventually i'd die...i don't think that's true though >.>

sodomy: all goes well here...just pissed off my ex...'twas fun (i'm not bein a psycho ex, just a good friend, honest)...how goes it with you?

drifter: I think its fun....a real challenge to see how many people i can talk to at once, and what's egg creams?

whew...is out of breath and ready to take on the world.

Shadow_people

Funkyblueeyes

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:48 pm
Drifter_Xwolf
Funkyblueeyes
I just ate dinner and was full, but suddenly my full feeling turned into an incredibly hungry feeling! I know I'm full, but I FEEL hungry! ('''(o.O)/''')

Hehe, cheetos?
I know you mean any snack food but it's funny you should randomly pick cheetos xD  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:51 pm
Shadow_people
IY_and_MCR
Shadow_people

Yes.
I think that they might have tried to get rid of it and durring the process messed something up. But you never know. It could be something simpler.
I would probably be able to figure it out if I knew anything of real substance about computers.

We're all alone now

drifter: I think its fun....a real challenge to see how many people i can talk to at once, and what's egg creams?

Its some kinda drink with soda hold up ill look it up on le google  

Drifter_Xwolf

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:52 pm
Shadow_people

oh i thought you were only there for a day...well i hope you enjoy it...g-rents are great...my g-ma's computer's slow too, but its behaving now

Usualy I'm here Tuesday evening-Wednessday evening.
This week I'm here Wednessday evening-Friday evening.

It's getting harder and harder to breathe  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:53 pm
Drifter_Xwolf
Shadow_people
IY_and_MCR
Shadow_people

Yes.

We're all alone now

you know that google will father the next generation of superhumans right?

IY: oh that's cool....i'm spending the whole summer with my g-ma who's great...out of my whole family there isn't anyone else i'd rather be with.

Shadow_people

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:53 pm
Funkyblueeyes
Drifter_Xwolf
Funkyblueeyes

Hehe, cheetos?
I know you mean any snack food but it's funny you should randomly pick cheetos xD

not really i just happened to have cheetos  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:54 pm
@ Shadow:: Hmm... I'm dealing with an ex now, unfortunately Dx

She's just being annoying Dx

@ Funky:: It's normal =3

You may just be thirsty o.o

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

Funkyblueeyes

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:55 pm
Drifter_Xwolf
Funkyblueeyes
Drifter_Xwolf
Funkyblueeyes

Hehe, cheetos?

Heh, yah know I thought that as I was typing it? domokun
Eh well. Random to me =)
I wonder if there are granola bars in the house. I used to have those for meals.
Ever since I started improving my eating, I gained 7 pounds!! >.< It pisses me off.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:55 pm
Shadow_people
Drifter_Xwolf
Shadow_people
IY_and_MCR
Shadow_people

Yes.

We're all alone now

you know that google will father the next generation of superhumans right?

no i dIdn't know that lol ok an egg cream is a mixture of milk, syrup and seltzer water I don't know how well that ed taste but apparently people liked  

Drifter_Xwolf

Shadow_people

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:58 pm
.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

oh that blows....well...*shrug*...he's not the worst ex i've ever had, although i must say he's the worst boyfriend i've ever had...when we're not dating, i don't have to give a s**t that he's ******** nuts and thinks i'm insane...

wanna talk about your ex?

drifter: why's it called egg cream if it doesn't have eggs in it?...and what kind of syrup?, lol....

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:01 pm
Funkyblueeyes
Drifter_Xwolf
Funkyblueeyes
Drifter_Xwolf
Funkyblueeyes

Hehe, cheetos?

Eh well. Random to me =)
I wonder if there are granola bars in the house. I used to have those for meals.
Ever since I started improving my eating, I gained 7 pounds!! >.< It pisses me off.

I'm kinda lucky i have a extreamly high matabolism my weight hasn't move more then 5 pounds in ether direction in 5 or so years right now i think im 147 most of it from my height 6'2 and a mix between some fat and muscle  

Drifter_Xwolf

Funkyblueeyes

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:05 pm
Drifter_Xwolf
Funkyblueeyes
Drifter_Xwolf
Funkyblueeyes
Drifter_Xwolf
Funkyblueeyes

Hehe, cheetos?

Eh well. Random to me =)

I'm kinda lucky i have a extreamly high matabolism my weight hasn't move more then 5 pounds in ether direction in 5 or so years right now i think im 147 most of it from my height 6'2 and a mix between some fat and muscle

I'm about 5'3 I think. I was at 110 lbs and actually happy! Now I'm at 117 or something which is a normal body weight for my size.. But I could stand to do a few situps every night.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:06 pm
Shadow_people
.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

oh that blows....well...*shrug*...he's not the worst ex i've ever had, although i must say he's the worst boyfriend i've ever had...when we're not dating, i don't have to give a s**t that he's ******** nuts and thinks i'm insane...

drifter: why's it called egg cream if it doesn't have eggs in it?...and what kind of syrup?, lol....

i havent got a clue i didn't bother to go that in depth about why its called that as for the syrup id assume chocolate  

Drifter_Xwolf

Shadow_people

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:11 pm
Drifter_Xwolf
Shadow_people
.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

i havent got a clue i didn't bother to go that in depth about why its called that as for the syrup id assume chocolate
really?...I hadn't thought of that...i was thinkin' maple or white....but this is pointless, so who cares  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games