Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ascher

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:35 am

Lol ooo excel saga, i was talkin about the last book i read, but the last manga i read was last night, and it was hyper police no. 3
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:38 am

Ascher
Lol ooo excel saga, i was talkin about the last book i read, but the last manga i read was last night, and it was hyper police no. 3

Hey, reading is still reading, right? It's just that manga go by a touch quicker....I still haven't read the Digi Charat I picked up out of curiosity.

lurichan
Vice Captain

Ascher

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:41 am

lurichan
Ascher

Hey, reading is still reading, right? It's just that manga go by a touch quicker....I still haven't read the Digi Charat I picked up out of curiosity.

AWWWWWW I LOVE DI GI CHARAT! PUCHIKO IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO KAWAII!!!!!!
I heart Puchiko with all of my dark little soul
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:42 am

Ascher
lurichan
Ascher

I actually haven't read any of it yet....so I don't know much about the plot. ^^*** I'm taking it that you have and like it though...which is a good sign. ^_^

lurichan
Vice Captain

Ascher

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:47 am

lurichan
Ascher
lurichan
Ascher

I actually haven't read any of it yet....so I don't know much about the plot. ^^*** I'm taking it that you have and like it though...which is a good sign. ^_^

There is not plot, its just a collection of misadventures.
I love the anime, even though the episodes are only 3 minutes long each up until the summer special where they become 30 minutes long each.
I never got to see the Hanami special tho... so i feel kinda incomplete...
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:49 am

Ascher

I love the anime, even though the episodes are only 3 minutes long each up until the summer special where they become 30 minutes long each.

Okay, well at least now i know a bit more of what i'm going to be getting myself into. ^_^

lurichan
Vice Captain

Ascher

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:50 am

lurichan
Ascher

Okay, well at least now i know a bit more of what i'm going to be getting myself into. ^_^

But it is good, you will LOVE Puchiko... because she's SUPPOSED to be the cute little 5 year old of the series... but when she says somethin it is SHARP.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:52 am

Ascher
lurichan
Ascher

But it is good, you will LOVE Puchiko... because she's SUPPOSED to be the cute little 5 year old of the series... but when she says somethin it is SHARP.

^_^ I think sleep is starting to call me by my full name with that authoritative voice of "Get your butt over here now or you're going to be in so much trouble" way....

lurichan
Vice Captain

Ascher

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:55 am

lurichan
Ascher
lurichan
Ascher

^_^ I think sleep is starting to call me by my full name with that authoritative voice of "Get your butt over here now or you're going to be in so much trouble" way....

Well then if you must go, i wish you a good night Luri, and i wish that your love recovers from his illness post haste, although with your care im sure he'll be better in no time. Oyasumi Nasai
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:56 am

*Waves* Night night *poofles into fairy dust*

lurichan
Vice Captain

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:08 am

Kyaaaa!!!!!!! I got fma yesterday!!!!! Uwaaaa! Ed kawaiiiii!!!!!!! *Ahem* ok better now. I love fullmetal alchemist!!!!!........ sweatdrop ok I have a serious fan girl complex.......
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:59 am

Isobel Bellamy
Kyaaaa!!!!!!! I got fma yesterday!!!!! Uwaaaa! Ed kawaiiiii!!!!!!! *Ahem* ok better now. I love fullmetal alchemist!!!!!........ sweatdrop ok I have a serious fan girl complex.......

Did you get the manga? or a dvd?

Ascher

Ascher

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:04 am

Well i've been up for a while so imma go chill a bit cyas all
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:02 am

Hullo to anyone who's here biggrin

Dearest Darling`

Ascher

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:29 am

Greetings, however it saddens me that I must leave so quicky after i had just returned. *bows* well I shall take my leave, good day m'lady
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games