Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:11 pm
Violet Song jat Shariff
Is it fair to just start telling people it's none of their business?
Most fair from where I sit.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:33 pm
CAN'T. ********. FOCUS.  

Recursive Paradox

patch99329

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:03 am
My dad is a ******** psycopath with rage problems.

He is screaming into my mother ******** ear as I type this. He is screaming about NOTHING.

9 months...just 9 more months and I'm gone.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:46 pm
I would like to pretend for just ONE DAY that my family is normal. Just one day. I hope this experiment doesn't end in failure. Because then I will have to face the tremendous sorrow, anger, regret, and shame that I absolutely do not want to give validation to.  

Bastemhet

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:08 pm
If my mother actually does sell my fathers wedding band, there will never be peace for her.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:46 pm
TeaDidikai
If my mother actually does sell my fathers wedding band, there will never be peace for her.
She...just.....what....seriously?  

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:08 pm
I ******** hate migraines. They can die in a fire.

That is all.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:51 am
Recursive Paradox
I ******** hate migraines. They can die in a fire.

That is all.

Ahh, migraines. Let us fellow head-pain sufferers take comfort in our synchronous hatred. 3nodding  

Cyrus the Elder

6,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:34 pm
I feel sort of bittersweet right now; yesterday I caught up with a friend, and husband and I helped his family move one of his little sisters (closest thing to a sister I have) stuff on a whim since his dad should not be lifting anything. He's my best friend, and we've been very close to his sisters since their mother passed away far too young. It was good to spend time with all of them, even while being accosted by a very large greek man.

Then, on the way back, he catches me up about some of the high school friends that I haven't had contact with for years. I am enraged. One of my friends father beat her so bad (when they were in Greece, and she was standing up against his bullshit) that she has spinal damage.

...and now she works for him. I don't blame her, but I want very, very bad things to happen to her father. But the rage is astounding. I haven't seen her in at least 5 years, but. GUH. That is not what this woman should be doing.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:45 pm
Hey, Norm, I'm stressing out. I really need to contact you. Where the ******** are you?  

Gho the Girl

rmcdra

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:09 pm
the Palm Tree Garden Forum is shutting down. The "unofficial" reason for it's closing has me tee'd  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:04 pm
I'm kinda freaked out. Norm has been out of contact for a few days now, since last wednesday at least. I have to admit that I'm needy, clingy, and don't feel good when my SO and I don't talk for an extended period of time, especially when I'm so concerned for the fiscal, emotional, etc. well being of that person.

And he knows this, or at least I've explained this to him, and I've shown this to be so again and again in the past with him. <********.

Further, I'm finding it very hard to be around other gorgeous gay men when Norm is so far away. Other gorgeous, sympathetic, intelligent, balanced gay men. Who are single.

Double ********.

And he was supposed to get a phone card like before thanksgiving, but that hasn't happened. At ******** ******** ********.  

Gho the Girl

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:54 pm
I'm pissed because I can't see ANY freaking new posts in this guild. They don't show up.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:24 pm
Celeblin Galadeneryn
I'm pissed because I can't see ANY freaking new posts in this guild. They don't show up.
They're actually showing up on the previous page. Why? I don't know. Gaia sucks. Per usual.  

Gho the Girl

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:49 am
It's happening in all of the guilds I've stopped by today crying It's very frustrating trying to figure out the flow of converstion scream  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games