Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:55 pm
*starts to get excited when Ayami comes rushing to his request, only to find she's there to actually do something about his wounds and not give him a sponge bath. Figures stare Too bad he didn't have this whole doppelganger part under control. Bet she would've done it if he was a chick. Well, the bullet wounds might have still been unsightly...

Actually, maybe it's not really a bad thing that he's not getting that sponge bath. Getting back to the world of the living sort of does kind of take priority.* sweatdrop

"Hell yeah it hurts!" scream
*cough*
"I mean... ninja .. naw... 'tis just a flesh wound." ninja

*tries to play it off all cool and manly like ninja Wait no... maybe she would prefer it if he was less manly. ********! Why are lesbian angels so hard to seduce?* stressed

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:45 pm
*raises an eyebrow at the behavior then smiles*
*leans in close and whispers in his ear*
Now now, don't be foolish... I wouldn't ever let ANYTHING too bad happen to you. Your body is a temple...
*uses the connection with Leko to draw the bullets out of his body while she speaks into his ear*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:51 pm
It seems that many people have fantasies about dragons. It can make things awkward sometimes. neutral Sometimes I am not sure which is worse, people running away or people getting too close.

*steps back to give Ayami more space, watching how Draa is trying to impress the angel* cat_neutral Well, it looks like you have things under control here, Ayami. I guess I should go and- cat_confused *hesitates for a moment while thinking of the reason she's leaving* Um, put Velcore back to his normal size. cat_sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:23 pm
*waves Kits off*
Yes, yes. Do be careful about that reflective curse Leko placed on him too.

*Boa's head whips back, is about to open her mouth to object to the statement when Ayami grabs her by the back of the snake head rendering her helpless gonk *
She can't be held responsible and all that jazz.. rolleyes  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:44 am
Why Ayami my dear I do believe you are the last person to be lecturing her about putting curses on things....The fox gestures to Katanas sword and slides her gaze back to the angel. You certainly couldn't help yourself then could you?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:52 pm
*ears perk up at the angel's whispers. He's not sure what she means by his body being a temple, but it's probably a good thing. Maybe he's got an in after all even without being able to change himself into a woman cool However, his attempt to say something slick ends up coming out as slurred profanities as he feels the bullets being pulled out, his own slow regeneration having started to close the wounds around them*

"Goddamn stressed Did he really need to shoot me THAT many times!?" stressed

"Eh!? Dragon fantasies is a thing? gonk But... but they eat people! gonk Although, Miro supposes vampire fantasies is also a thing and they kind of eat people too..."
*rubs her non-existent beard as she ponders on this odd fascination people have with things that want to eat them*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:44 pm
I do not understand it either. But not all dragons eat people. *looks up and sees Kits walking towards them* Kits! smile Are you going to change me back now?

Yes, Velcore. Can't have you flying around like that and terrifying people. cat_rolleyes *pats the dragon's nose when he extends it toward her and changes him back to normal size*

Ah, that is better. *stretches* I do not feel like I am going to knock everything over when I move now. *spreads his wings out*

Don't go anywhere yet, you still look like a mini-Jabberwocky. cat_lol We need to figure out how to fix that now that you're done with your part. cat_confused  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:13 pm
After checking in with the Mistress, Kyle wanders over to the castle lounge. Considering her abrupt departure from the last scene, Kyle has to be sure she had no further demands. He’s seen her in such a state more times than he could care to count and it’s always better to double check than to assume she is fine for the evening.

He has a seat at the bar, orders himself a manhattan and as a precaution keeps his phone in a pocket he can get at quickly in case she needs anything at all. Afterall, the Mistress is his employer.

As he waits for Ryzan (again), Kyle takes the opportunity to wrap up some unfinished business on his ipad.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:13 am
*hisses under her breath at Lia*
Demons... always eavesdropping and sticking their noses into business that doesn’t concern them... stare

I’ll have you know that it was still by Leko’s hand talk2hand she just passes the responsibility on to me because she herself can’t bear to actually take accountability for reprocussions on her actions. rolleyes Life is just a large series of events filled with ironic humor to her. As though the very stake of interest in life depends on her to be there to catalyze it...

*puts her attension back to Draa*
You should be able to get back on your feet now.
*releases Leko’s head*
As for you, don’t you know it’s time to stop playing in that snake flesh? rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:23 am
Has a seat on the barstool next to Kyle, pulls out a cigar and lights it as the bartender brings a red crystal ashtray over placing it right next to the gangster. Gio gestures to the Manhattan Kyle has. Gimme one a dem dere sept makes dat bourbon. Capire?

Glances at Kyle’s ipad to check out what he’s doing. Yous tink tings a in da clears yet? neutral

Kyle sighs heavily and continues to put the finishing touches on his work before closing his ipad. In a sense, Giovanni is now his employer too so he pays full attention to the man. He picks up his Manhattan and takes a sip. I’d give her a little bit. sweatdrop  

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:10 pm
Lia and Leko gave a knowing look at each other. They knew very well where Leko was at the time of said curse. If Aya wanted to keep hiding from that not much they could do since she was more or less closer to normal than she was when she was possessed by the dopple parasite. The fox demon redirects the chat. I don't think it's his feet that Draa wants to get on most of the time. ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:40 pm
*tries to stand when Ayami gives him the all clear. His body still aches a bit and there's a residual burn from her angelic healing, but the wounds are closed enough. His clothes and body are still covered in blood, though, so it's hard to see how much better they actually are. As such, he decides to wince and ham it up that it still feels worse than it currently does.* ninja
"This'll take some time, like when my ribs got smashed all to hell some years back. Probably going to need some help getting cleaned up..." ninja

*acts innocent at hearing Lia's accusation*

"What ever could you possibly mean?" ninja

*looks at Kits, confused by her exchange with Velcore*
"You mean, he doesn't normally look like a dragon? neutral Does he actually look like a people? surprised Why wasn't he just a people all along? People dragons are less scary than dragon dragons. Well, most of the time. People dragons can be scary too."

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:47 pm
*the lights in the castle's bar flicker and dim for a few brief moments, the air feeling dense and almost electric in that time. Were it to have lasted longer, it could have been overwhelming for everyone in the vicinity. Once its passed, Ryzan suddenly appears in swirl of color and sparkles by one of the tables in the back, dressed in some of his best, though with just enough neck and chest showing to be more... inviting. ninja He spots Kyle and gives him a wink which is immediately followed by a burst of rose petals raining down on the table from out of nowhere.*

"I told you I would be here this time~" whee

*takes a seat and motions for the man to join him, meanwhile two glasses and a bottle of elven wine appear from subtle puffs of smoke on the table.*

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:59 pm
Opening a mini portal Lia digs around for a recovery potion and adds it to TES/Ryzan's tab she had on standby. Uh huh, sure you don't green smurf. rolleyes She hands him the bottle and closes up the portal.  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:11 pm
No, Velcore's always a dragon. cat_lol He normally looks, um, less scary. Leko helped make him look more intimidating for the Jabberwocky part. Something's not quite right, though. cat_sweatdrop It was supposed to end when he looked into a mirror. *reaches into her pocket for the one she used earlier*

Now, every time I look into a mirror, I change. neutral *looks at the mirror in Kits' hand and his scales become smoother, going back to their normal shade of white. His claws and horns dull slightly*

If he looks again, he'll turn back into the Jabberwocky. Same size, though. That part was my doing. *rubs around one of Velcore's horns where he always seems to be itchy*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games