Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:10 pm
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch

"Thank ye, Jack...."
Aileen says approaching.
"Ah be gettin the same feelin. Somethin aboot this place... Di nae feel right... sad "

"Oh ho, your right, this place will be the death of us, first it starts with the ecil robotic teddy bears, the the ground will move and all of a sudden we will see killer robots disgusted as little kids in raincoats, then the ones you know and love. Then at the end of the day we will all be both killed and assimilated into becoming one of them^^ if that doesnt happen, then dont worry. Anywho, im now craving a si-fi movie about robots now.... How abo-"
From behind both Shinryu and homac take big paper fans and smack jack inbthe back of his head and send him flying.

Nura glares at Aidar as the lights and Ssadow of the room dances around him oddly like some strange phenomenon. As he opens his mouth to speak smoke and flame escapes. "Because of our friendship I will allow the assault on my person to slide. But mark my words lay a hand on me again outside of training or
a duall there shall be blood and I won't be mine. But in all fairness you are right I should set a better example for my youngers." Nura looks from Aidar to Homac and Aileen then back to Aidar. "It won't happen again Baron." Nura says as he leans backwards falling into a portal that that had opened behind him and closes as soon as he passes through it.

"Assault..."
Aidar scoffs with his back turned, his once again blue and his tail slapping the ground.
"Ah did nae even strike ye..."

A portal appears on the ceiling slowly increasing in size, as several black claws stretch out from the portal placing the crates back down on the ground. the claws sliding back up into the portal to grab more crates until the room is refilled. Suddenly another portal opens up beside Jack and Nura emerges from it crossing his legs and putting his arm around jacks shoulder leaning on him. "There you go Captain most of the crates are accounted for except for some I can't find all of them " Nura says disinterestedly as he inspects his nails on his free and not looking at Aidar. Another person follows Nura out of the portal. A tall Caucasian spider girl with blood red hair and bright blue eyes.

Laelia: "Where do you think you're taking those, they're full of interesting gadgets and gizmos to tinker with!!!. You can't just take things out of my lab!!! Wait.... where the heck are we?"

Nura looks back at Laelia. Nura: "Where in facility called G-labs on planet Gaia. And as for the crates Aidar says you can't have them they need to stay here in this loading bay otherwise his instincts make him feel uncomfortable or something like that I think."

Laila's face puffs up with unhappiness like a small child having a toy taken away from them. Her eyes scan the group until they fall on Aidar, she stomps over to him as her legs clatter on the floor as she walks. She lifts her legs up almost doubling her height. Laila: "Where do you get off taking my new toys away! She says grumpily looking down at Aidar with hands on hips and a large cleavage swinging side to side. Laila: Well!!!

Aidar looks up at Laila and his eyes go wide and grey and his tail begins to wag.
"Awwww..."
Aidar swoons.
"Ye be sooo cuuute!!! heart heart heart "
And with those words, he jumps up and hugs Laila around the waist.
"Fuzzy spider, fuzzy spider! Cute, cute, cute! Cuddles, cuddles! Gimme huggies!" biggrin

Laelia lets out a sigh. "Yes yes I'm cute I know." She says as she pats Aidar on the head reluctantly. "You can get off now....."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:29 pm
NuraXross
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross

Nura glares at Aidar as the lights and Ssadow of the room dances around him oddly like some strange phenomenon. As he opens his mouth to speak smoke and flame escapes. "Because of our friendship I will allow the assault on my person to slide. But mark my words lay a hand on me again outside of training or
a duall there shall be blood and I won't be mine. But in all fairness you are right I should set a better example for my youngers." Nura looks from Aidar to Homac and Aileen then back to Aidar. "It won't happen again Baron." Nura says as he leans backwards falling into a portal that that had opened behind him and closes as soon as he passes through it.

"Assault..."
Aidar scoffs with his back turned, his once again blue and his tail slapping the ground.

A portal appears on the ceiling slowly increasing in size, as several black claws stretch out from the portal placing the crates back down on the ground. the claws sliding back up into the portal to grab more crates until the room is refilled. Suddenly another portal opens up beside Jack and Nura emerges from it crossing his legs and putting his arm around jacks shoulder leaning on him. "There you go Captain most of the crates are accounted for except for some I can't find all of them " Nura says disinterestedly as he inspects his nails on his free and not looking at Aidar. Another person follows Nura out of the portal. A tall Caucasian spider girl with blood red hair and bright blue eyes.

Laelia: "Where do you think you're taking those, they're full of interesting gadgets and gizmos to tinker with!!!. You can't just take things out of my lab!!! Wait.... where the heck are we?"

Nura looks back at Laelia. Nura: "Where in facility called G-labs on planet Gaia. And as for the crates Aidar says you can't have them they need to stay here in this loading bay otherwise his instincts make him feel uncomfortable or something like that I think."

Laila's face puffs up with unhappiness like a small child having a toy taken away from them. Her eyes scan the group until they fall on Aidar, she stomps over to him as her legs clatter on the floor as she walks. She lifts her legs up almost doubling her height. Laila: "Where do you get off taking my new toys away! She says grumpily looking down at Aidar with hands on hips and a large cleavage swinging side to side. Laila: Well!!!

Aidar looks up at Laila and his eyes go wide and grey and his tail begins to wag.
"Awwww..."
Aidar swoons.
"Fuzzy spider, fuzzy spider! Cute, cute, cute! Cuddles, cuddles! Gimme huggies!" biggrin

Laila lets out a sigh. "Yes yes I'm cute I know." She says as she pats Aidar on the head reluctantly. "You can get off now....."

Aidar then does as he is bidden and calms down.
"Pretty, tae."
Aidar says almost flirtatiously.
"Bu, tae answer yer question, The fact o the matter is, tha the be nae yers, nor be they Nura's tae give, and me instincts be tellin me that it be dangerous tae remove em from this room... Ah Din nae know why, Ah just got a very ominous feelin when Nura sent em tae ye, as did Aileen, and noo tha they be back, tha feelin be gone. Ah di nae know how, or why, but, jus trust me on this..."
Aodar's ers then go flat and his eyes begin to express far and his tail nervously slaps against the floor.
"If those crates leave this room, we will suffer very dire consequences... If ye really mus go through em, then come with us until we find some staff and ye can get permission tae go through em, or ye can stay behind an go through em, here an without permission... Jus do not remove em from this room!... Di ye find tha exceptionable?"  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:28 pm
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross

"Assault..."

"Awwww..."
Aidar swoons.

Laila lets out a sigh. "Yes yes I'm cute I know." She says as she pats Aidar on the head reluctantly. "You can get off now....."

"Pretty, tae."
"Bu, tae answer yer question, The fact o the matter is, tha the be nae yers, nor be they Nura's tae give, and me instincts be tellin me that it be dangerous tae remove em from this room... Ah Din nae know why, Ah just got a very ominous feelin when Nura sent em tae ye, as did Aileen, and noo tha they be back, tha feelin be gone. Ah di nae know how, or why, but, jus trust me on this..."
Aodar's ers then go flat and his eyes begin to express far and his tail nervously slaps against the floor.
"If those crates leave this room, we will suffer very dire consequences... If ye really mus go through em, then come with us until we find some staff and ye can get permission tae go through em, or ye can stay behind an go through em, here an without permission... Jus do not remove em from this room!... Di ye find tha exceptionable?"

"Hmm I suppose, I just want the one with the green band on it." Laila says as she spots the one she wants on top of the others. She skidders off crawling up the crates with ease until she reaches the top and cracks open the one with the green band on it. Laila reaches into the crate and pulls out a animatronic spider toy. She pulls her goggles down and pops open the panel on the toy, she places a small yellow Ccystal inside the toy and closes the panel. The toy wears to life and crawls all over her until perching itself on her abdomen. Laila crawls back down the crates and over to Aidar. "Well I got what I wanted." She says cuddling the plush toy.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:35 pm
NuraXross
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross

"Awwww..."
Aidar swoons.

"Pretty, tae."

"Hmm I suppose, I just want the one with the green band on it." Laila says as she spots the one she wants on top of the others. She skidders off crawling up the crates with ease until she reaches the top and cracks open the one with the green band on it. Laila reaches into the crate and pulls out a animatronic spider toy. She pulls her goggles down and pops open the panel on the toy, she places a small yellow Ccystal inside the toy and closes the panel. The toy wears to life and crawls all over her until perching itself on her abdomen. Laila crawls back down the crates and over to Aidar. "Well I got what I wanted." She says cuddling the plush toy.

"Ah... di nae sense anythin wrong wit tha... Ye should leave some payment in it's place, though, it be the honest and honorable thin tae di."
Aidar shrugs and stepping onto the elevator, makes his way to the back corner, next to Ragnarok.
"Alright everybody, le's get on that elevator and get movin."
In response to those workds, all the Wargs and Mr. Stubbs start flooding onto the elevator.  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:46 pm
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross

"Awwww..."
Aidar swoons.

"Pretty, tae."

"Ah... di nae sense anythin wrong wit tha... Ye should leave some payment in it's place, though, it be the honest and honorable thin tae di."
Aidar shrugs and stepping onto the elevator, makes his way to the back corner, next to Ragnarok.
In response to those workds, all the Wargs and Mr. Stubbs start flooding onto the elevator.

Laila rolls her eyes as she reaches into one of the pouches around her waist. She pulls out a silver coin with a small Ruby in the centre. Laila toss the coin up in the air and pins it to the side of one of the crates with her silk. "That's more than enough. I guess I'll accompany you guys on this quest. She says as she walks over to the elevator and gets in it. Laila: "Are you coming master? Nura: "Haa yes I'm come." Nura walks over to the elevator and gets in standing beside Laila. Laila looks down at Nura.
Laila: "Well?"
Nura: "well what?"
Laila: "Are you going to get on or what?"
Nura: "what? You want me to ride you?"
Laila: "Yes get on!"
Nura: "I'm not going to ride you like some sort of animal....."
Laila: "Oh I kind of figured you'd like the opportunity, seeing as how much I ride you when we're alone." She looks straight forward not looking at Nura and smiles mischievously. Nura blushes extremely red, he turns to the rest of the group close enough to hear what Laila said.
Nura: "It... It... Not what you think I promise."
Laila: "Oh I don." Nura puts his hand over Laila's mouth.
Nura: "Ok ok you win I'll get on...." Nura climbs aboard Laila sitting close behind her on her abdomen. Laila crosses her arms and smiles triumphantly.
Laila: "Don't forget to put your arms around my waist."
Nura: "Yes yes." Nura says as he wraps his arms around her waist still blushing extremely red.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:17 pm
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross

"Awwww..."
Aidar swoons.

"Pretty, tae."

Befor she realizes it, Veronica is spun around and pushed. Instead of getting mad she takes a deep breath and walks forward, then thinks to herself, " be the better person, and prank him when he lasts expects it hehehehe"

Suprising enough after everyone gets on the elevator, we see harley quinn (original batman cartoon) calmly walk on carrying rubilax in the shape of her mallet. Then another harley quinn (the batman version) calmly walks in carrying rubilax, again in the shape of a mallet.  

VanessaXross

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:17 pm
Homac comes walking in into the elevator and queezing through, arms still blazing, but not burning anybody. He is also followed by Shinryu in half mist form, who comes sliding in along the floor.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:03 pm
NuraXross
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross

"Pretty, tae."

Laila rolls her eyes as she reaches into one of the pouches around her waist. She pulls out a silver coin with a small Ruby in the centre. Laila toss the coin up in the air and pins it to the side of one of the crates with her silk. "That's more than enough. I guess I'll accompany you guys on this quest. She says as she walks over to the elevator and gets in it. Laila: "Are you coming master? Nura: "Haa yes I'm come." Nura walks over to the elevator and gets in standing beside Laila. Laila looks down at Nura.
Laila: "Well?"
Nura: "well what?"
Laila: "Are you going to get on or what?"
Nura: "what? You want me to ride you?"
Laila: "Yes get on!"
Nura: "I'm not going to ride you like some sort of animal....."
Laila: "Oh I kind of figured you'd like the opportunity, seeing as how much I ride you when we're alone." She looks straight forward not looking at Nura and smiles mischievously. Nura blushes extremely red, he turns to the rest of the group close enough to hear what Laila said.
Nura: "It... It... Not what you think I promise."
Laila: "Oh I don." Nura puts his hand over Laila's mouth.
Nura: "Ok ok you win I'll get on...." Nura climbs aboard Laila sitting close behind her on her abdomen. Laila crosses her arms and smiles triumphantly.
Laila: "Don't forget to put your arms around my waist."
Nura: "Yes yes." Nura says as he wraps his arms around her waist still blushing extremely red.

Sha watched the Knight leave and then turned his attention to the newcomers. He rolled his eyes at watching in what he deemed to be a ridiculous display of affection and ignoring it made his way into the elevator where he promptly slumped against the wall.  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

VanessaXross

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:26 pm
Six more Harley Quinn's then fit into the elevator.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.https://imgur.com/a/e8vW7e6 [/img]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:59 pm
VanessaXross
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.https://imgur.com/a/e8vW7e6 [/img]

Nura sits up on Laelia's back and looks over her shoulder.
"Which one of you cosmic powered children is making all the s***** clowns appear?" Nura looks at Aidar. "I steal some crates and we have a big fight but this is okay?!"  

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:00 pm
NuraXross
VanessaXross

"Which one of you cosmic powered children is making all the s***** clowns appear?" Nura looks at Aidar. "I steal some crates and we have a big fight but this is okay?!"

Erinys steps onto the elevator along with the Harley Quinns and curiously looks at them all.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:21 pm
Aileen was following after Homac, when she was stopped by the sudden appearance of all the jester women. Shrugging, she then makes her way onto the elevator along with them and having lost Homac in the crowd, takes her spot, to Aidar's left, on the other side from Laila and Nura.  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:39 am
NuraXross
VanessaXross

Aidar gives a sigh-like growl as his tail slaps the floor once and then he turns to Ragnarok.
"So, me lady..."
He says.
"Be we goin up, or doon?"  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games