Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:44 pm
[ooc: ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Odayaka's ears went down, "Well...so, since Tsuyoi is now a member of the family-" however, as she was speaking, she was caught off by what had happened. She looked towards Kalena and the others, her ears going down.

Knux_Nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Fiendish Az

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:28 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_ nyan
fiendish az

User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

((Out Of Cupcakes: Sorry about the wait ))

Kalena looked straight at Rena, her eyes turned bright white as she quickly broke the light guardian's hold on her power and overloaded it.

Her eyes changed back and she rubbed her head. She seemed to be weak now.
"don't do that. I was retaliating since Jaster won't put away his nobody since he apparently right now is blind to it all."

Jax fell onto the floor.
"I got a name ya know, if it weren't for me, you'd probably be dead."

"and I can force you and Jaster together again, which should have been done months ago!" she looked straight at Jaster as if she were scolding the two.

"y'know, sometimes its nice to have a sibling that doesn't disappear all the time, Kalena" Jaster sighed
"even if he's a backstabber"

Eric grabbed Kalena by her hands.
"Calm down, Kalena. Your never this angry. What would Ethan think!"

"wait, Eric, you know Ethan?" Sasha seemed worried.

"yeah! Lots of times. Although, I wonder why does Kalena like guys that seem to gravitate towards the dark than the light. Now I understand....kinda" Eric started to laugh.

Jaster sighed
"common Jax, lets get something to eat."

Jaster and Jax left the infirmary.

Jax notices Angra and squints his eyes, he stops.
"what......"

"Common!!!" Jaster yanks Jax and both leave (exit)

"Those two make a strange pair" DK said as she stood next to Angra watching Jaster pull Jax away.
"I would have liked it if you came to where I was, big bro. Your the only one i'd want over there. No one else, and hell not Kalena. Not again. She's....well..." she looked off putting her hands in her pockets.

"anyway, I wanted to apologize...for what I said a year ago or so. My anger was directed at the other version of you, the one who plays with screws. Not at you." she looked towards Angra.

"You are a good brother, your patient, wise, things I can't expect Kalena or myself to be all the time. Kalena's clueless and pretends she knows about things she doesn't, holds together the bonds that could destroy a person. She would have done everything to bring you back. Me, im the hot headed warrior who hurt you in the end with my toxic words." she looked down.
"and now trying to patch things up. I always hated Kalena because she was formed out of the light I had left after the keyblade war. I don't know if you know what happened, after that battle."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:01 am
User Image
                                          Administrator of the Sea ‹⊰ Salvia Nerva ⊱›
                                          ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
                                          ++++++++++++++++++What's Going On?

With:Eclipse and Dk
                                          Condition: Stable.
                                          Energy Output Level: 0%
                                          ++++++++++++++++++++Who Am I?
                                          Threat Level:None
                                          Allegiance:None
                                          +++++++++++++++++++Miscellaneous
                                          Out..Of..Care:lost my previous post and now I'm pissed so don't blame me for my lackluster post.
                                          Notice:
                                          Active Theme:Tempo of Light
                                          List of Theme's:

Quotes:

Knux_Nyan

Kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

███████████████████████████████████████████████

Angra listened to him expecting to ask a different question though he felt a little relived that he did but still this didn't necessarily make things easier for him, folding his arms and sighed he began."Most of the Keybladers weren't as light hearted as this history books say they were, a lot of them were pretty much greedy assholes for wanted to use Tue x-blade to accomplish their dreams. And in the process of doing so they angered me."Angra started stopping for a moment as he recalled the past that made the expression on his face turned sour before continuing."So I declared war against them and murdered them one by one until they saw the threat I posed and declared me as an evil malicious mean that deserved to be executed, so long story short they sent an army and my sister sealed me away in kingdom hearts for a hopeful eternity and then they lived happily ever after right?"He explained being it with a bit of sarcasm.

It was only after he explained this that Dk whom he thought already left a while ago approached them saying that out of all the people she would want to join in the twilight realm it would be him, then she went on how sorry she was a year ago on how she lashed out at him resulting in his expression picking up and laughing as his body shifted and twisted as it was inveloped in darkness before receding back into his shadow revealing a figure that Dk would immediately recognized back in the Twilight realm.”My my Ama. Did you honestly believe i would hold a grudge of something that petty for so long and not forgive you?”The figure said revealing it be Salvia who she met back in the Twilight realm which would have meant that Angra was her all along.”Now hold on before we jump to any conclusion's let me just say i am Angra but at the same time I'm not, if I were to simplify it I'm another side of him.”She said which may have not make sense to them which she would understand, its very complicated.User Image

███████████████████████████████████████████████

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:34 am
User Image
User Image

"Ok!" Rena spoke again as she hugged Kalena. "Its cool your back again."

"And now your back to play a teacher in my school. I would say its good to have you back...but then it would apply if you were actually around. My brother wishes to see you as well. I would suggest talking to him if you have the chance but that's your call. I must return to the admin office. So much to do." Eclipse said with a sigh. "Until then....father." He said as he left the infirmary hall. -exit-

yutary Pie

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:34 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_ nyan
fiendish az

User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image
((Out Of Cupcakes: ))

DK nodded to what Angra said.
"The victors of the battles write history, you know that" she sighed.
"I hate the wielders of the X-blade myself. No one should wield it, sorta why I never wielded my own keyblade, I let it turn into energy I can use." she said before looking down. Her eyes showed many years of hurt in them, she watched Eclipse leave.

"I was betrayed after the war, im weak against one thing and they knew it and they delved it deep into my heart....my chest....then the light in me left and created our little Kalena in there. That's how there are two of me now... I hate wielders for what they did and yet I can't lash out at every one of them....time travels slow in the land of departure.....never sleeping.....light...dark...its all the same until you don't need the keyblade anymore..."

X came running down the hallway coming from the sparring classrooms. She hopped on top of Dk's head and then launched herself off.
"gotta hurry!" she sounded worried.

Dk rubbed her head
"hey! Im not a launch pad, X!" she rolled her eyes.
She watched her brother change form and her jaw dropped as now she explained some. She gave a weathered old smile.
"best birthday present ever!" she smiled

Kalena hugged Rena back but she wasn't hugging tight and her head drooped on Rena's shoulder.
"yeah well....im starting to feel my age for once" she gave a faint laugh.

X came flying in to the infirmary and clung onto Eric's face.

Eric held his face after X landed on him, more his face.
"hi X." he mumbled and pulled her off his face.

X smiled at Eric and hugged his face
"Hiiii Eric! Sorry I can't stay right now."

She released the hug and looked at Sasha standing on Eric's shoulder.
"Sasha, the girl that came to live with us is having another mental breakdown. Dad wants you to help her."

Sasha sighed before nodding.
"It hasn't even been two hours from when I last saw her....alright....give me a sec."

She turned towards Kalena
"I don't want you to leave here, not until I give you a full exam."

"oh common Sasha! Im fine now!" Kalena complained.

"Kalena, just....do it. Ive had enough of you going against my word and running into battle or staying up for a month just doing paperwork!."

Kalena crossed her arms and pouted.
"fiiiine.."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:45 pm
┇ Erin Saiko ┇
Male 17 Yami ni Chiru Sakura-alice nine ~Enter Erin~

Erin finally caught up to X but he was out of breath. He leaned on his knees, huffing. "One... One sec-second..." He wheezed and motioned in a circle with one hand. "Just need to... to catch my breath...Hooo!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:55 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

When Erin and X walked in, Odayaka's ears perked up, poking Byakko's arm and then pointing at them, "Look Byakko, it's your...well, I don't know if I should say family...owners?" Odayaka couldn't think of the proper word to use. She then looked at Sasha and Kalena as they argued, walking to them, "Erm...I can watch Kalena while you're gone." she said, her ears twitch.

Knux_Nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Fiendish Az

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:45 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_ nyan
fiendish az

User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image
((Out Of Cupcakes: Can't sleep ))

X smiled to Erin
"Im not much faster than you, big bro."

"Common X, your almost as tall as his knees. Your a half pint and for gods sake, you were close to running on the walls." Eric said to X.

X giggled
"Well I am lighting."

Kalena snorted disapprovingly towards X.

"Kalena, be nice. You were that young once if you don't remember."

Sasha turned towards Odayaka and nodded smiling
"yeah, that would be a great help, Oda. Just...really...don't let leave the room. She can walk around if she'd like."

"Sheesh Sasha, im not 5 years old" Kalena continued to have her arms crossed.

"nah, your like....10?" Sasha smiled jokingly

Kalena's face went red as she looked away biting her lip.
"and what are you, like...a million?"

Sasha laughed
"im old but not that old"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:28 am
┇ Erin Saiko ┇

Erin stood back upright. He thought for a second. "I know he liked her a bit... Should I tell her?" Erin was trying to decide whether to tell Kalena about the disappearance/death of Carter. He decided against it but realized he had spoken aloud.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:58 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_ nyan
fiendish az

User Image User Image

"Hm?" Kalena calmed down and looked at Erin.
"tell who?"

"oh, Erin was talking about me and Sinato, Kalena. Nothing big." Sasha said looking at Erin.

"oh! That's good" Kalena smiled  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:51 pm
┇ Erin Saiko ┇

He looked frustrated, having almost given it away. "We should probably get back to Da. Hopefully, he was able t'calm her on his own. M'no even sure what's wrong with her to begin with..."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:50 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_ nyan
fiendish az

User Image User Image

"oh! Yes! Lets go!" Sasha said grabbing her medical bag.

X dashed out the door, a small trail of lighting followed her.

Sasha broke into a run to try and keep up with X

Kalena tilted her head watching X.

"I know what your thinking, Kalena, that girl is dangerous and your unsure of her loyalties, right?" Eric smiled

"yeeeep"

"let me put your mind to ease on this once and for all, because im tired of this argument. She's just as scared of you as you are skeptical of her. She thinks you could just...well....throw her into kingdom hearts and she wont return, your worried as a mother that Alex is in over his head cuz he likes her and she likes him. Grandmother, X is afraid that you will kill her because of what she was, and not of what she can be. She's a sweet little girl that has went through heck and back. Give her a break."

Eric smiled then laughed
"maybe you should teach her magic. Its the one thing you two have in common, I mean, she's not a wielder, she's heartless but she doesn't act it." he started to laugh at a thought

Kalena was silent and thinking.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:19 pm
┇ Erin Saiko ┇

Erin started to follow X and Sasha but stopped at the door with one hand on the door frame. He turned his head back to the room and spoke. "Y'know, Liya actually has more in common with you now than ever..." He turned back around and left.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:45 am
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka watched as Sasha and X left, her ears perking up when Erin spoke to Kalena before leaving as well. She then looked at Kalena as she got silent, her ears twitch. She looked at Eric, "So...Liya is X's real name, I assume?" she said, remembering that Erin just called her by that name. "Does that mean I should call her Liya from now on?" she asked, wondering if she should stop calling X by that name, and by Liya instead.

Knux_Nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Fiendish Az

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:04 am
[
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_ nyan
fiendish az

Eric shrugged his shoulders
"I guess so. In all of my travels, I never came across X ever having a name before." he scratched behind his head

"X....has more in common with us now?" Kalena was stumped by what Erin said, although she could tell if someone had a heart or not, the enigma known to her as X always stumped, confused, and aggravated her.
"Erin, what does that mean?"

Erin sighed
"I don't know, Kalena. Only time will tell"

He looked towards Odayaka, he nodded his head, he knew what had happened but he didn't want to tell Kalena, not yet.

Meanwhile....

DK looked down at her wrist, there was a watch on her wrist now, and it started to blink at her.
"Seems im out of time." she sighed.

"As I said, you can come see me any time, although I don't exactly know where Tenebrea and I are headed next, I just hope its warmer than where we are now. Im getting sick of ice and snow."

She smiled pleasantly towards Angra/Salvia before turning around, the back of her neck was slightly seen through her hair as it was skeletal, something bad had happened.

"Oh, if those two boys....um....what were their names again, Jaster and Jax....if they get out of line, that pocket watch is mine that their mother stole from me after the keyblade war and she tried to kill me. Threaten to take it away if they are annoying you. Kay?"

She looked at her shadow on the wall, she turned back towards Angra/Salvia, she winked and then she disappeared altogether.

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games