Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:42 pm
Amy smiled brightly at Kits. "Aww Kits, that's so sweet! Thank you so much for saying that. And you know, a luau would probably be like what we get to experience almost every day at Aqua Springs!"

She giggled at Gwee's chirping and kissed the top of his head, hoping he wouldn't mind.

When she saw Blossom gazing out of the window, her own eyes widened and she quickly glanced at Kits.

"Kits! Do you think she's seeing the fairies in the garden right now?"

Thistle saw Smok sniffing the air and heard him squeak. She squeaked back at him and tilted her head to the side toward the kitchen. She led him into the kitchen and then looked up at the two bowls on the counter. She couldn't fly up to get them, but Smok could fly. Maybe she should get Velcore to teach her how to fly.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:49 pm
*nods* That's what I thought too. I think Pirate sounds a lot more fun. I like the idea of the last one, too. Mermaid masquerade. 3nodding You should go shopping with me for that one. wink

*looks up at Amy, his eyes slightly crossed in an attempt to focus on her right above him*

*looks over at Blossom* She might be... I don't know.

*follows Thistle into the kitchen, hopping up on the counter where Thistle looks. He sniffs at the bowls, knocking the lid off the one with the pancake rolls. He drops one down for Thistle, then grabs one for himself and glides down to eat with her*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:57 pm
Amy looked very interested in the mermaid masquerade idea. "Mermaid masquerade? That does sound like a lot of fun. I'd love to go shopping with you for that!"

She giggled at Gwee and scratched the top of his head. "You are an adorable dragon! I'm so glad you've come! We can get to know each other better."

She glanced at Blossom. "We'll have to ask her later... Very interesting!"

She looked back at Kits and grinned brightly. "So what do you want to do?! Drink, eat, watch movies, dance, play games? We have all night to do it all!"

She tilted back and threw her hands up in the air in fun.

Thistle squeaked thankfully at Smok and proceeded to eat the yummy treat. When she was done, she had powdered sugar all over her blue mouth and nose.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:05 pm
It does sound fun, doesn't it? whee You should go to the party, too. It'll be fun. *giggles* If Karrie doesn't ask you, you can be my date.

*wrinkles his nose at being called adorable*

Let's get a snack and play some games! Save the movies for later when we're starting to get tired.

*eats his treat, getting bright white powdered sugar all over his black face*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:15 pm
Amy smiled at Kits, touched. "Really? Thanks Kits. That means a lot to me. I may not have gotten a party invite from Karrie, but I'm glad I got one from you! I'll definitely go with you to the mermaid masquerade, no matter if Karrie asks me or not. Do you know he knew about today's part at MW for days and didn't ever invite me? He told me today that he was going to invite me today but heard from you about our sleepover, so he decided not to. Of course I believe him. Karrie doesn't lie, and I know he's had so much bad crap happen to him lately. But you'd think that he'd think to invite me, think about me because I might cheer him up. I try to, anyway."

She sighed and waved her hand to the side. "But enough about that now! I've gotten it off of my chest, you know about it, so let's go about having fun!"

She kissed the top of Gwee's head again, laughing at the look on his face, and then stood up to walk into the kitchen. When she saw Smok and Thistle on the floor covered in powdered sugar and the lid off of the bowl with the pancake rolls in it, she laughed and picked up Thistle, letting Kits pick up Smok.

"You two little thieves. How adorable are you? You'll have to wait a little bit before getting more, though. Let everyone else have a chance to have some and you don't want to get a stomach ache by eating too much too quickly."

She and Kits started taking the snacks into the living room, both the ones Amy had made and the ones Kits had brought. They also provided some water for the pets and then made some mixed drinks with the vodka she bought and the pop Kits had brought. Then, they sat down in the living room and started to play games.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:27 pm
((This is a retropost. This is after the meeting with Harv, however, this is NOT putting a stop to the Harv convo. I just need to go ahead and post it so it will make sense with what's going on now))

Three or four days ago, Bonnie was finally released from the hospital. Dec was furious with dame for just running off. However, since he didn't want to leave his sister's side, he didn't go after dame to find out where she went. He had a pretty good idea anyway. After taking Bonnie home so they could both get refreshed, they went looking for dame, heading for the MW first. On the way, they saw dame on the sidewalk. Dec quickly pulled the car over with a screech and got out, confronting dame,
"Just WHERE the hell have you been?" , he yelled, going over to dame and gripping her arm, "How could you be so SELFISH? I am responsible for you! Do you not remember those papers WE BOTH HAD TO SIGN?! Any legal trouble you get into right now is held over MY HEAD TOO! I have a lot to lose, dame, just like you did. If I get in trouble with the law I lose MY license too! My certificate and my steady income! I cannot believe you! We had NO idea where you were!"

sad dame looked down in shame and spoke quietly, "I know Dec...I'm sorry." She doesn't met his eyes, "I have been selfish and there is really no excuse for that."

Dec scowls at her, still angry,
"I accept your apology, and I would take it as a kindness if you would come home with Bonnie and I and stay with us until the hearing or this whole mess comes to a close, okay?" His anger is cooling somewhat but he is still irritated.

Bonnie has gotten out of the car and placed a hand on Dec, pulling him back away from dame,
"Leavin' her alone, Dec. She already apologized, they're izzn't much more she canna do, broth'r. She's been through a lot lately, Dec, as 'ave we all, so, let's just go hum, eh?" Dec and dame both nod their heads and get into the car, going to Dec and Bonnie's. That is where dame has spent the last few days.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:39 pm
Amy giggled, loudly, at something Kits had said. What had she said? She just said it two seconds ago... Ah well! But she knew it was funny!

She threw the monopoly money in the air and giggled more. "I have no idea how much money I have anymore! I'll just swim in it!"

She laid back on the floor but didn't swim in the money. She simply enjoyed having the pillows around her. "Those mixed drinks are amazing, if I do say so myself! And I do! I'm a bartender after all!"

She laughed, as did Kits, and threw more money in the air. Then she grabbed a handful of popcorn from the bowl on the coffee table where the game was and ate it.

Thistle laughed at her Amy... She liked how that sounded, her Amy.

She looked over at Smok and continued to play with him, chasing him around and playfully grabbing his tail. Then they'd switch and Smok would chase her and grab her tail.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:49 pm
Amy heard her phone go off and fumbled for it on the coffee table, spilling some game pieces along the way. When she got it, she opened it and read the text, after trying several times.

text from Karrie to Amy
Hey... can you come to MW for a little bit?

Amy groaned and looked at Kits. "Karrie wants us to go to MW! He didn't invite me before... should I just give in and come running just because he asks? He knows we are having a slumber party..."

But she did want to go and see him... dangit.

Kits also said that she could go and check out the party if Amy was with her. So, Amy got up, Kits made sure that Blossom would watch the pets for a little bit, and then they both left, leaning on each other. Amy locked the door and headed to MW with Kits, giggling as they walked.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:11 pm
When the group had arrived at Amy's house, Amy was on Karrie's back in a piggyback form and was giggling to Kits.

"I think this slumber party will be even MORE fun now with Karrie here, if that's possible. Karrie, Kits and I have been having soooo much fun! She is great at games and I've been making great mixed drinks. Want some? Kits, do you think Karrie and Velcore could spend the night? Oh, Karrie sweetie, you'll have to unlock the door. Spare key is under a rock in a bush by the door... I should make you a copy."

Her sentences flowed together quickly.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:19 pm
Velcore, would you get the key? I don't think I can put her down... Not sure if she'll stand up on her own at this point. *glances over his shoulder* Maybe I should stay... who knows what kind of trouble you two will get into.

*picks the key up and hands it to Karrie, careful not to dislodge Kits, who is sitting on his back* Mmhere.

*takes the key and unlocks the door. He carries Amy in and sets her on the couch*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:20 pm
*clings to Velcore's back* Thanks for the ride, Velcore. It's so much fun! 4laugh I think it would be fun if Karrie stayed!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:25 pm
Amy rested the side of her head on the back of Karrie's head and hugged him around his shoulders. "Oh Karrie.. you're so sweet and cute. You don't want to let me down to get the key and you want to stay over with us, using that you want to keep an eye on us as an excuse. I can come over tomorrow, Karrie, and we can kiss all we want. Tonight is mine and Kits' time. Though we'd love to share it with you for awhile. You'll add to the fun!"

She leaned forward and kissed his cheek. She may be slightly drunk, but she meant everything she said. In fact, alcohol could make her even more honest in the way that it reduced her inhibitions. She'd remember all of this tomorrow and she was pretty sure she wouldn't regret saying any of it. She was simply speaking her mind and what was in her heart.

When Amy heard what Kits said, she laughed and pumped her arm in the air, absentmindedly realizing that she was looking up at her living room ceiling now. "Alright, then! As long as Kits doesn't mind, you can stay!"

She realized that Karrie must have deposited her on the couch. So, she carefully sat up and situated herself in the middle.

"My two best friends can sit on each side of me now!"

At hearing this, Thistle quickly ran up to the couch, hopped up on it, and sat on Amy's left side.

Amy giggled and picked up Thistle, holding her close. "Awww sweetie! Of course you're one of my best friends, too!"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:30 pm
You are welcome, Kits. *takes Kits inside*

*chuckles* So, what Kits says, goes? I think I could use another drink... *leans over and kisses Amy, then gets up and goes into the kitchen to fix himself a drink*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:33 pm
Of course I don't mind if Karrie stays. *giggles and gets off Velcore's back*

*Smok and Gwee hop up on the couch by Thistle*

*giggles* I think you need more room for that, Amy. *sits on the side of the couch not occupied by animals*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:35 pm
Amy laughed and nodded. "Yes! Whatever Kits says goes! I like the sound of that. What do you want to do, Kits?"

When Karrie kissed her again, she smiled against his lips and then leaned forward just slightly when he pulled back. She could definitely get used to this.

"I like him like this, Kits. I hope we're not creeping you out... but he just keeps kissing me! I love it!"

Amy giggled and rubbed the side of her face along the side of Thistle's face, who squeaked happily. This was the perfect night for Thistle. Everyone was here and happy!

When Amy looked around and saw all the animals sitting beside her, she grinned brightly and happily. She held her arms out and hugged them all. Well, hugged them as best she could.

Amy looked over at Velcore and smiled at him. Then she patted the area beside her on the couch. "Want to join us, Velcore?"  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games