Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:55 pm

After lighting up all the torches Professor Adonis left, alicia elf goes to help some of the elves in Group B move the Hufflepuff table to the Grounds.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:37 am

Alicia elf hears the pounding of the feet, and turns to see that Group A has returned with all the items Professor Adonis has requested. She quickly goes over there and helps them place the items on the Table in the front. Members of Group B have just returned from placing the last House Table on the Grounds.

With that alicia elf offers some last minute instructions before Professor Adonis returns.

Tis our job to take care of masters and misses! We is allowed in here and we is allowed to post here when we want. But remember we is being house-elves and is only here to help. Let us go sit by the wall like Master is asking us.

Alicia elf heads over to the wall, but a sudden idea sparks in her, and she goes to blow out all the torches. It's Daylight!

IceeWitch

XInternetOtakuX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:09 pm
D listens and after all the tasks are done he quietly sits by the wall, he sways his small body side to side in happiness thinking of all the work he gets to do. He was still a bit sad though, he is sitting right under the spot where he first discovered the growing stool/ladder.
"Hmm...D still misses magic, just a bit"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:12 pm
After finishing her work, Bell sits against the wall with the other elves. She glances from side to side, waiting for Professor Adonis to return with more instruction.  

alexx1818

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:50 pm
*Professor Adonis rushes in and sees that the elves have followed
all his instructions.*

Thank you my greatest helpers! Now I think it best that I move the students here as quickly as possible...while we still have the light of day to help us.
I shall need you all. I will disperse you into groups so that you can assist the students into getting out. Currently two of my four Heads of House are indisposed (one is lost, the other has went to get medicines we desperately need from Hogsmeade) so I will need the most help in assisting those students. Group A please go down into the dungeons toward Slytherin's common room and beginning digging a hole that will lead to it. It may take forever, but we don't have that long. Do it as quickly as possible. I need my students there. I shall be there to help you after I have fetched the students from Hufflepuff. Alicia, please follow me.

*Professor Adonis rushes out of the Great Hall with Alicia closely followed behind him*

((No need to actually RP going to the common rooms. It's already done. Just meet in the new thread: The Great Hall of Darkness. DO NOT POST IN THE COMMON ROOMS. One person will have my permission to do so, and that person has already been informed))

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:57 pm
Moving along for Spirit Week  

Miss Love Tantei

Miss Love Tantei

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:58 pm
The heart strong than you think
Like it could go through anything

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:59 pm
Even when you think you can't
You find a way to stay for sure

Miss Love Tantei

Miss Love Tantei

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:02 pm
Sometimes you want to run away
Ain't got the patience for the pain...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:04 pm
And if you don't belive then look into your heart the beat goes on

((Still moving along to the next page))

Miss Love Tantei

Miss Love Tantei

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:05 pm
I'm telling you
Things get better
Through whatever

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:06 pm
If you fall, dust it off, just let up
Don't you know
You can go
Be your own
Miracle...

Miss Love Tantei

Miss Love Tantei

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:08 pm
You need to know
If the mind keeps thinking you had enough
But the heart keeps telling you don't give up
Who're we to be questioning and wondering what is what?

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games