Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:24 am
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

As Shou spoke those words, gently reprimanding him for his indiscretion, it seemed, Hayato could only smile, a strange yet sweet smile, as though he were privy to some sort of deep secret.
The darker star knew he had the blond, whether the man was ready to declare love or not, so it didn't bother him in the least, what was said. His take on things was confirmed by the tender kiss that was planted against his ear.
Shou was his. That was that.
Though...he had to wonder when he would be able to see Sai again...

"Hm....you want to know so much today!" the brunette chuckled, turning at a stop light.
"Well, the restaurant is, like I said, a fusion type. They have dishes from around the world...Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese, European, American, Mexican, African, South American....all sorts. Things I bet neither of us have ever heard of. That's why I hope you're hungry. I want us to try as much as we can, just for the fun of it. And their dessert menu is amazing...well, I didn't used to be one for sweets...but after kissing your lips so many times I think I've developed quite the liking for them." Hayato teased, his hand slipping from the steering wheel and onto Shou's thigh, squeezing it gently, teasingly.

"If you want to know about my day, though...well, you live the exact same life. You tell me your day, and that's pretty much an approximation of mine...just with a different project." he laughed, joking around.
"Seriously though, I didn't do much out of the ordinary. I did an appearance on the show Minna Minna Madness, which, to be honest, was just annoying. Those hosts...I know it's part of the act, but they really are...weird. Just ******** weird. No other way to describe it, really. Then I went and finalized the album art for my upcoming release. Did a really interesting picture where I'm sitting inside a crescent moon with arrows in my chest, but I'm licking blood from a sword. Like some sort of dark war god. I know it sounds kinda corny now...hell, I thought so too, but when you see the image, it's pretty ******** neat." he explained.
That had been his day, in a nutshell...and in a few moments, they would be at the restaurant.
If this goddamn moron would realize it was a green light and just GO!

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Smartly, Nakai didn't say anything.
Well...
At least not until Chiyou started ordering him around.

Standing from his kneeling position, the guitarist's gaze narrowed. "Look you little ********. While I appreciate that you've made Izzy happy with this news, you shouldn't be taking out your inability to keep away from an addiction on me. I never promised you anything, just a good time. You're the one who read too much into it." he crossed his arms over his chest in a rather bored fashion. "Besides, it was fun. That was the point. To get you to stop crying over Izzy. To make you realize you can have a damn good time without thinking about your FORMER manager twenty-four seven. Honestly, were musicians for s**t's sake! We're popular! Do you really think I'm going to make my bed in one spot and be content with that, when right now, I'm riding a high on recent popularity? I'm going to screw anyone I damn well please."

'Which includes our boss...' he thought to himself, realizing that he kind of did want to see Hiroki suddenly.

Nakai sighed, "Grow up, Chiyou. Stop thinking about getting everything your way or you'll turn out like Narcissus. The second someone turns you down, you'll lash out and end up on the street, same as him."

Okay... so Kai kind of knew things he shouldn't have...
But still, he had a point.
Chiyou was acting like a spoiled brat, and he wasn't going to stand there and put up with it.

"Besides." the guitarist added. "I could kick your a** in a heartbeat so stop looking at me like I'm the gum on the bottom of your spiked heels."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:10 pm

Instead of pushing Michi away, like he would have done with Izzy, Akihiko simply shook his head. "You don't understand!" he cried, shivering in both pain and fear. "Lucky-san doesn't understand! ********, even Hiroki doesn't get it!"

Narcissus stilled, though he didn't look up at Michi, and continued to remain in a rather curled up position.

"I see things... things I don't remember every doing and things that I'd never do! I don't want to be close to anyone, yet I keep seeing Lucky-san... I keep..." hissing, lithe fingers pulled at dark hair as pain ripped through his head again. "I keep seeing Lucky-san and me and we're... I don't want someone knowing ME!"

Shivering slightly, he finally pushed Michi off of him and sat back, leaning against the bookcase. "Don't you get it? Everyone who's ever told me they ******** cared, only cared because of WHO I AM. What I could do or because of ojisan or because they just wanted to get in my pants! No one EVER gave a damn about ME!" Akihiko shook his head, ice blue eyes betraying his horror at the mere notion that someone would ever, EVER, actually get to know HIM. "I'm rich and famous and... and I've always been that way... and everyone just wants to jump on the band wagon and take advantage of that. I don't want anyone knowing the real ME... and... and I keep seeing him..." the musical prodigy dug the palms of his hands into his eyes, as if to try and blot out the images he had seen. "I keep seeing myself and I'm letting him in and I just... that's NOT ME! I wouldn't do that! Why the ******** would I have done it before?!"

In truth, the young Koyasu just didn't understand...

He'd been alone for so long... avoiding showing his true self to anyone... that the mere thought of exposure terrified him.
He couldn't understand why he'd opened up to Izzy...
He couldn't understand, and he didn't want to.
Akihiko just wanted it all to go away... to go back to how things had been...

He just wanted to be Narcissus...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:41 pm
Nigiyaka na hitogomi ni tokeru tsubuyaki ga
Ashimoto ni chirabatta omoide nijimaseru---

User Image

He knew that he had started this, but some sad little part inside the boy kept wondering...why is Nakai doing this? Why is Nakai trying to hurt me? Why does he say such terrible things?
The kid had completely come undone...nothing making any sense to him, yet making perfect sense at the same time.
Yet...nobody seemed to understand him...nobody cared to try to help him, look past what was going on on the outside. They all just condemned him.
It was the hell he had lived so many times before...the hell he realized he was probably doomed to live in. Self-destruction was the only road he could think to take.
In order to not break down...he had to act up.

"Hey, at least I'm not a total slut like you. Of course you want to have everybody you can in your bed! It's the only way you know to validate your s**t, apparently, so don't go talking trash about me!" he yelled.
"Not like you were up front about that s**t, though. You just casually spent all your ******** free time with me like we were a god damn item, then sprang that on me a week later like I was just supposed to assume. Go ******** yourself, if you want to screw so badly!"

Being compared to Narcissus, well, it wasn't so bad...he just let it go...but when Nakai said he could kick his a**...the kid just ******** snapped.

"Wait...what the ******** did you just say to me?" his eyes narrowed, voice deepening.
"Kick my a**? Kick MY a**?! Really? You think you're just the hot s**t, huh? Mr. Big and Bad, ne?"
Before Izzy had a chance to stop him, or before Nakai had a chance to react, Chiyou was across the short distance, socking the guitarist in the jaw, bringing his arm back around and hooking it over the back of Nakai's neck, pushing it back and making the older man bend forward as a result, Chiyou's leg shifting around the back of Nakai's knee, knocking his leg out from under him, the boy shifting back and deliberately going down on top of him, arm shifting again going around Nakai's neck the other direction, getting him into kesagatami, effectively pining the older man to the floor.

"You may have been the one topping me, but that doesn't mean I'm a p***y...b***h!" he declared, even as he heard several people shouting. Hospital staff, it seemed. Of course, he had made a huge scene...but it had been worth it.

Hadn't it?

Of course, Chiyou kept trying to tell himself it had..but, deep down, he just wanted to cry and hold the man he had just attacked...because it hurt. He did have feelings for Nakai...and it hurt, though he would never admit to any of it. By now, both Izzy and Nakai would hate him. He would probably be fired from Ohayou...and possibly locked up, either in jail or the psychiatric ward.
Chiyou just didn't care anymore...not one bit...even after a group of male nurses pried him off of Nakai and held him securely, asking the downed guitarist if he needed medical assistance or if someone should call the police.
All Chiyou did was stand there and smile.

---Mayoi aruku machi no kagayaki wa glaring one way
Kogoe sou na boku wo terasu

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:52 pm

Kai didn't say a word.
Not a damn word.
Mainly cause it was true in a lot of ways.
He was kind of a slut, the title didn't really bother him, and he had actually not broached the subject with Chiyou like he probably should have done.

And when Chiyou attacked... the blood just rolled with each punch, every twist and bend and pull.
Sure, he had a split lip that was bleeding, but he lay on the hospital lobby floor, staring up at the kid.

Even after the medics pulled him off, Nakai sat up calmly and... smirked?

"Get it out of your system yet?" the guitarist asked, that smirk remaining. "You throw a good punch, Chiyou. I figured you needed to let lose a little... so instead of just ignoring you, which yeah, probably would have been safer on my part in the end... I egged you on."

Standing, waving away any help, the older man smiled, holding a hand out to the still restrained vocalist. "While I prefer you using an actual punching bag... you've been under enough stress lately. Sex wasn't getting rid of it all and frankly, I can see why. You're pissed. And not just at me, no... you're just pissed at everything. You were trying to hide it... and I figured maybe a little push to get you in a violent mood might help ease some of that pain."

He was standing there, holding his hand, as if to make a truce with Chiyou.
Fact was, he liked the kid.
Still.
And he really wanted the vocalist to get clean and stay that way.

"You can't just bottle it all inside, Chiyou." Nakai spoke softly, calmly, still smiling.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:59 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

Michi sat there an listened to Akihiko vent out all that inner fear finally revealing to Michi the real problems. Michi could get it but he surely didn't live a life like Akihiko grew up in. However, he digested the thoughts of this tormented man and came to a few conclusions.

"Ok..I get it. Sounds like you lived a pretty isolated life for a long time. But just listen for a bit ok?" he said as he leaned back against the wall not far away.

"When I met you, you weren't rich anymore and from the sound of it you had lost everything because Ishi-san was using his money to support you. With your "I don't want to be cared or care for anyone attitude' you're talking about, why the heck would Ishi-san have taken you in? You didn't have any means to return the favor. You didn't even have a band until Ishi-san found you one. He certainly wasn't calling up Ohayou begging them to take you back." he paused for a moment just so Akihiko could at least think about what he said.

"Man, your intellect hasn't change from point A to point B. So I think that you found a reason to let him in. One you were happy with. Ishi-san isn't guile enough to trick someone like you. He might be great at his job...and make all of us look lazy, but he isn't deceitful. I know you didn't have amnesia when you were living with him so you made all your own choices. If he didn't care for real, you would have figured that out right away. Because someone as manipulative as you are would figure it out from a mile away. You'd have played all sorts of games with him and used him for all he was worth." he pointed out and shook his head before he continued the thought.

"I look at you screaming about not wanting anyone to know you but I think the truth is you've always hoped someone might be interested. Not because they wanted your cash, your fame, or your body but because that person just liked you...Akihiko. When you were forced to live with Ishi-san, I think you caught a glimpse of that life you were always looking for. Makes you a luckier man than most because some guys don't ever find that." Michi had to wonder if he could ever desire a world like that. Having someone he'd stick around with and want to spend time with.

"Ok now that I've gotten done with my small bit of psychology. I'm gonna tell what I think from the guy perspective. Get well, go out...and have some fun...hop in and out of a few beds. Get your moxy back up. I'm not saying go date Ishi-san or take him to bed. Probably better if you didn't. Yeah, this part ain't much like my psychology portion of the conversation but shoot, not everything works like that. You're going to take what you want to hear from what I said...and toss what you don't want to listen to. But from the guy side of it all, we all need to roam and feel like we are in control of our world. That's true no matter what way you look at the world." After saying his part, Michi just smiled for a moment and then glanced over at Akihiko hoping that something he said would at least ring true in the man's head.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your eyes and see me.
...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:08 pm
Nigiyaka na hitogomi ni tokeru tsubuyaki ga
Ashimoto ni chirabatta omoide nijimaseru---

User Image

Eyes wide, Chiyou couldn't believe what he was hearing, couldn't even understand what was happening.
This...this just didn't make sense.

"D...doushite?" he asked in a small voice, a slight tremble starting up in his lower lip.

Each word out of the older man's mouth was like an ice pick, chipping away at layer after layer of his frigid defense.
Nakai had put himself in that situation...on purpose! And he had done it for Chiyou's sake...just to try and make him feel better.

Wrenching away from the grip of the medics, the young vocalist literally flung himself into Nakai's arms, shaking violently from all the adrenaline and anxiety even as he kissed the guitarist, tasting the blood and licking it away with his small pink tongue.

Things weren't fixed...not by a long shot...but he couldn't resist.
As far as continuing on with Nakai...he didn't think he could do it. Not without winding up hurt worse in the long run. Chiyou simply didn't know how to share, and he didn't think he could learn.
Essentially, to him, this was a long kiss goodbye. Painful, but ultimately for the best for both of them. At least he knew that Nakai did give a damn...and that he hadn't been deliberately used.

---Mayoi aruku machi no kagayaki wa glaring one way
Kogoe sou na boku wo terasu

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:27 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy paled as Chiyou attacked Nakai. He hadn't expected the sudden attack when Chiyou had drawn blood on Nakai's face. Izzy pale turned red...He had gone from the upset man to pissed manager.

Fuming on the inside as Chiyou was pulled off and Nakai said his piece, Izzy just wanted to lay into someone. But before he knew it..they were kissing...and Izzy remained quiet. He was pissed still but in reality, he was so sore from the other bruises that he didn't want to get involved.

However, it was then that Izzy noticed, a man taking photos. Oh good god! So Izzy walked that way and the man ran like a deer. Tomorrow's headline in Entertainment news was going to be....annoying. Izzy doubted he'd be able to keep either Chi or Nakai out of the headlines. And even if Izzy had wanted to, there was a part of him that thought that both men should feel a little heat from the entertainment world for their own actions.

Izzy felt like he took care of kids at times. Well Chiyou..was just becoming an adult but Nakai was definitely a man. Either way, once Izzy returned to the two of them he said with a sigh, "I hope you both are ready for tomorrow morning's entertainment report. You're sure to be on the cover."

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:41 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

On a ride...

"Of course I want to know! I'm curious. It's not like were in the same band or have the same schedule. How else do I keep up with you." His lips ended up on Hayato's ear again but Shou liked to kiss and be kissed so it was probably a good assumption that he'd do that a bit.

"Mmm...and you're going to make me have to add two hours to my work out just to take off the mountain of delicious calories that I am going to eat tonight. Naughty wolf." he poked at Jun's belly and then walked back up to his chest before leaving his fingers there to feel the man's heart. He liked that beat.

"Ooh...dessert." He giggled just a bit as a tempting thought filtered through his head, "Maybe I'll have to get a few treats as take out!" He flirted with Jun more than he did with most people and smirked when his thigh was squeezed. "TEASE!"

Finally he leaned against Jun's shoulder as he listened to his day. "Oh is that so? Mmn...I've never appeared on Minna Minna Madness. I'll have to watch it. Yamada-san will surely record it for me." he answered then closed his eyes as he continued to take Jun's world.

"Ah...so why do you have arrows in your chest? It sounds like you're a rather insane version of the boy with the fishing rod....oh..Dreamwork's logo..right? He laughed a little as he mused about the artistic work in his head, "I suppose I'll have to wait and see it. But it does sound like your sort of album cover."

Then one eye peeked open and stared up at the light then smiled, "I don't think the people behind us are going to forgive us for keeping them too long. Should I presses the pedal?"

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:11 pm

User Image

"The arrows in my chest were supposed to be some dark metaphor for survival, and the moon represents rebirth, as it becomes new with each cycle." Hayato explained, the small hairs on his arms and neck prickling up as he contemplated all the things his body wanted to do to his lover as those hands and lips continued to touch and tantalize him as he sat behind the wheel.

"Mm...indeed, we don't want to be late for our reservation, at that." the dark star smirked, driving under the light and taking the immediate right into a nice, curved drive in front of a rather impressive, modern building.

"This would be the place, babe. Luna, it's called. The freshest, most popular restaurant in Tokyo. Cost me 207,863 yen to get the reservation, but that's no problem. Still, you won't catch just anybody eating here. Not for a long time."
Getting out of the car, Hayato tossed his keys to the valet as another valet assisted Shou out of his seat, opening the car door with a bow.

"Tonight, my beauty, it's whatever you like. Anything. Your wish is my command. When we're done with our meal, you tell me whatever you want to do next, and it is done."

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:02 am
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Luna...Fusion, Food and Fun

Shou didn't even once blink at the price. Of course who would expect him to at this stage in his career. People expected him to eat in places like this and sometimes...he did. However, he found the small off the beaten path restaurants to be more of a thrill. People didn't expect him to show up there.

He slipped out of the seat and of course his display was brilliant. He looked every bit like the super star he was. Cameras flashed from phones and a few paparazzi that stood in the wings. His bodyguards weren't far behind especially when the reporters were so close. Glancing back at Hayato, he smiled a bit, "So who will we catch...eating here? Oh the food better be good."

He waited for Jun to reach him before striding inside. There wasn't an ounce of snuggly lover in his step. He wouldn't reveal so much to the world so soon. It wasn't his style and that could have been the flaw in Jun's plan because Shou, truly did hold to his stage image under this much public attention. But of course, it was anyone's guess what image he'd portray tonight. Usually, his costumes gave the theme but this time he looked much more modern even with the feathers in his hair draping down through blond locks.

His eyes drifted over the politician, actors, musicians and moguls that sat a various tables whispering and enjoying their sumptuous meals. It was a decadent affair to say the least and when he turned back to Jun he smiled brightly, "Your right. Only anyone who's anybody is here."

The waiter led them to a lovely booth that had a futuristic flair already touched by fine glasses with at least a couple vintages ready to pour. He slipped into the seat and as soon as Jun sat a foot slide right between Jun's feet to rub up an ankle. "You're very thoughtful...It's a lovely restaurant...and I've the perfect view. But as for wishes...mm..." He winked and ran a finger around the glass rim. "I'm sure I have a few...for later."

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:30 am

User Image

Jun knew exactly what he was doing, and what not to do in front of so many watchful eyes.
He didn't try to take Shou's arm, didn't let on as to the depth of their relationship...to anyone who wasn't extremely close to them personally, it would just seem that they were two good friends who happened to work for the same label.
Hell, it hadn't been his intention at all, but the thought suddenly hit that this would likely boost his career, being seen out with Shou in such a manner. Some of Shou's more eccentric bees would immediately go the direction of fantasizing them as a couple, photoshopping pictures of them and writing fanfiction, which Hayato thought would be rather cute. If only they knew how close to the mark they would be hitting.

Taking his seat at the table, the brunette smiled at his companion, taking a glass of merlot from the waiter.
Then he was surprised by that foot sneaking up his ankle. Oh, that little minx!
Somehow, little teases like this turned Jun on far more than any outright nudity or foreplay. The subtle tease nearly made him drop his glass!

"Mmm...I'm glad to hear that. I am very much looking forward to...later." he purred, two fingers on the stem of the wine glass, stroking up and down in his own subtle tease.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:38 pm

Okay so Nakai hadn't expected to be glomped by the younger man. His arms went around Chiyou, just to steady the kid.
But the kiss that followed...
It was passionate... but sad...

When the blond pulled back, he winked. "Just because we're not having sex, doesn't mean we can't be friends." the guitarist whispered, before playfully ruffling Chiyou's hair. "Besides. I think you need a friend more than a lover. Kinda thought that from the start but... well..." Kai shrugged. "Sometimes I don't think with my head... or heart... if you catch my drift..."

It was then that he heard Izzy. Looking to his manager, Nakai could tell the man was still pissed.
Kai waved away the comment. "I'm not in trouble. Chiyou is. He kissed me." but then the musician laughed. "Look, if the entertainment world's so hell bent on this, they've got plenty of pictures of me with women too. Long as I can remain straddling the line, I think my career will be just peachy."

He tilted his head just slightly. "Izzy... don't be mad about me pissing off Chiyou... onegai? I really just wanted him to vent. I think YOU need to vent too... maybe I'll take you to the gym after Michi's done with you... let you beat the s**t out of something."

Of course he was teasing...
Kind of...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:58 pm

Shaking his head, Akihiko still didn't understand the full jist of everything. "From what I've been told, Lucky-san didn't take me in until I'd fallen. He was my manager for like what, a day? Two maybe? I don't know but that sure as hell wasn't enough time for him to actually get close to ME." the musician smirked darkly. "That argument isn't going to help... I mean really. He got me a band and a jig and everything, used his own money... but hasn't he profited from it in the end? Hasn't he made good on returns?" he looked directly at Michi. "What makes that any different than just using me? 'Oh, let's take in the stray genius, maybe he'll make me some ******** money?'. Isn't that how it went?"

The young Koyasu didn't understand Izzy's good heart.
At least not really.
He comprehended that Izzy cared, obviously, now... but hadn't it all been about keeping on track, making money, to begin with?

Laughing darkly for a moment, Narcissus shook his head. "Even manipulators get manipulated. How the hell do you think I got so damn good at it?" he asked, quirking an eyebrow before sighing and just resting his head against the book case. "Maybe I was blind? Maybe I was fooled because I did want to be liked... to really be liked... Maybe I was seeing something that wasn't there while Izzy Lucky was raking in the money?"

But even as the man said it, he realized it wasn't sitting well... even with him.
Izzy hadn't seemed deceitful... aside from keeping the fact that he was in love with Akihiko a secret...

As Michi continued though, the musician couldn't help but smirk. "So you're saying the quick fix to my mental anguish is sex and club hopping? I'm supposed to be taking it kind of easy, you know... I mean, the doctors are rather concerned about the overdose problem... addictive cravings..."

If only he'd known that he'd been using Michi as an addiction to compensate...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:15 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

"Yeah well if you ask me he's gotten nothing but crap so don't give me that on returns. He lost his house and all his good memories because as you said you pissed off Matsumoto Izo. He got assaulted and had to go through major surgery. Then on top of that, he got to see you after you were assaulted and addicted and now...you don't even remember him. I'd say that's a pretty crappy return on investment. And as for the money, I've never heard anything on you paying him back. I don't even know if you thanked him." he answered back firmly and rolled his eyes.

"Heck you think he'd have been smart and get out while he could. Go back to America because I'm sure his Aunt could get him a far easier job than trying to be your manager." He continued looking at the Akihiko directly because in all honest even Michi couldn't take that bull that the man was throwing.

"There's nothing wrong with being liked by a few people." he answered, "And well... If he were raking in the cash off of you, I doubt he have just gotten a modest apartment like he did. I mean yeah its got an extra bedroom and a better view...better security from what he told me but it ain't the Ritz. And also he's using a loaner car from Ohayou. He lost his corvette in the fire. I'm sure if he were rolling in cash, he'd not be driving a loaner sedan when Ishi-san is really in to fast rides." He pointed out knowing that Akihiko could probably verify any of that info with a phone call if he wanted.

"Yeah, I'm saying when you Get Well, to go out and have some fun. You need to get your life back into perspective in a way you can live with. And yeah I know plenty about your addiction....Look Akihiko, I've not been trying to be deceitful or anything but you and I, well we've had a few times together...especially when your cravings got rough. I was planning on telling you but seeing that all this other stuff was driving you mad I didn't want to add another drop in the bucket to dang quick. Although...I didn't want you suddenly remembering me and getting pissed off either." Ok so he finally admitted and expected Akihiko to get all shades of angry but there wasn't much else Michi could do about it except deal.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your eyes and see me.
...Dark Star.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games