Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:51 pm
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
*just dawns on her* Oh yeah~ the party thing... Have fun. x3
yeah I feel like a major a** for not talking to you more
o.o;; No, not at all~ Don't feel that way. O:
XD Um ok I will try not to but I still do.
^^;;; Okay you can feel that way, but as long as you know that I don't think you are being one. XD

XD this is like ' i know that you don't know that i know you don't know' Um thanks .bows.
XD <.< >.> This can get good. >D *pops some popcorn*
Um~ you're welcome. ^__^

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:01 am
I suppose I shall call it a night. I have to get up early and all~ XD
G'night Karma and take luck. =]
I hope ya have fun!~

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

~[KarmaPolice]~

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:08 am
sdrawkcab
I hope ya have fun!~
.stuffs luck in bag. >.> <.<
XD I will be on in the morning though so ....ha! can't get rid of me can ya hum hum hum? heckles no.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:27 am
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
she tries u.u but i end up adding on stuff.
.points to avia wearing pink and red together. yep that's me
heeh i think i've introduced someone then ran...but that was just to be funny.
I know I really hated the place. that's when i got to know choco more and i was too busy running my charity.
XD ^^ Aww~ at least she tries. ^^
x3 Tis a great outfit. ^__^
XD That would be funny~ to watch. My friend often hands the phone over to me when she has to do something, so I've had to talk to a lot of random people... on the phone... >.<
The mpt has a lot of drama. o: ...You had a charity!? o.O
i told her 'mars i'm always wearing two pants...at all times...no matter what.' Mars and jade... i didn't pick there nicknames really it's from there groups...i don't have a nickanme....
i thought so.. i wish i had more glasses u.u
sounds like my conversations with leah..someone else calls and the call goes three ways. oh but i hate it when people fource people on you like that expeshally when it's a guy...
yeah if you can belive it ...it was once a very happy place.
... yes I had a very nice charity. I've also have had lottos exchange stores and a thread in the free art forum....um what else ^^;;
XD I've only really had one nickname given to me~ Other than that, I don't have a nickname either. o:
Me too. <3 The glasses are always so expensive~ ^^;
That sounds like an intersting call. o.O Yeah~ it's usually her cousins or brother, and I've gotten to know them now so it's okay but I really do hate phones... And she hates talking on them just as much as I do. XD
^^;;
XD I guess I should've asked, "What haven't you done?"
i wento get foood and thought 'I am a ninja in.....flip flops ^^;;;;'
.cheers to being nick name less. I did when i was young but not now... sooner than later i have to tell eveyone to call me kate.
i know they are but they rock!
hehe they are making me answer the phone at work and i told them i hate phones and then they asked me why i had a cell phone. i gave the old because of my mom but i was wondering for a sec...why do i have a cell phone XD
probally safer question well i havn't saved the world. I havn't poted in one of the test forums XD that's alli can think up XD i've posted everywere or had a informational thread.

~[KarmaPolice]~

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:17 am
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
i told her 'mars i'm always wearing two pants...at all times...no matter what.' Mars and jade... i didn't pick there nicknames really it's from there groups...i don't have a nickanme....
sounds like my conversations with leah..someone else calls and the call goes three ways. oh but i hate it when people fource people on you like that expeshally when it's a guy...
... yes I had a very nice charity. I've also have had lottos exchange stores and a thread in the free art forum....um what else ^^;;
XD I've only really had one nickname given to me~ Other than that, I don't have a nickname either. o:
That sounds like an intersting call. o.O Yeah~ it's usually her cousins or brother, and I've gotten to know them now so it's okay but I really do hate phones... And she hates talking on them just as much as I do. XD
^^;;
.cheers to being nick name less. I did when i was young but not now... sooner than later i have to tell eveyone to call me kate.
hehe they are making me answer the phone at work and i told them i hate phones and then they asked me why i had a cell phone. i gave the old because of my mom but i was wondering for a sec...why do i have a cell phone XD
probally safer question well i havn't saved the world. I havn't poted in one of the test forums XD that's alli can think up XD i've posted everywere or had a informational thread.
XDD <3
Yeah~ I had a couple when I was younger, but they will never be mentioned! XD Since my name is a nickname, it's hard to shorten it to a nickname...
Mmhmm. =]
XD Yep~ I've got the same reason, because my mom blah blah blah. ^^There's still many forums that I haven't posted in~ ...I think I lurked the test forum for a couple days. ...That was boring. XP

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:18 am
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
I hope ya have fun!~
XD I will be on in the morning though so ....ha! can't get rid of me can ya hum hum hum? heckles no.
Oh~ I see the indicator thingy says that you're online~ I was just about to type in how we'd be on at different times~ XD
Why no, I guess I can't get rid of ya. O:

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

~[KarmaPolice]~

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:30 am
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
^^;;
XDD <3
Yeah~ I had a couple when I was younger, but they will never be mentioned! XD Since my name is a nickname, it's hard to shorten it to a nickname...
Mmhmm. =]
XD Yep~ I've got the same reason, because my mom blah blah blah. ^^There's still many forums that I haven't posted in~ ...I think I lurked the test forum for a couple days. ...That was boring. XP

and then there after ' i have to keepmy flip flops quite so i can be a ninja'
hehe i know this. that's kind of true but same thing with katie ...even though my real name is katherine.
we do so much for our mothers .clenches fists and looks up to the sky. if they only knew.
well it's the test forum! duh. I've been to most. I kind of went though and made up threads that would help the forum as a whole and then made it...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:34 am
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
I hope ya have fun!~
Oh~ I see the indicator thingy says that you're online~ I was just about to type in how we'd be on at different times~ XD
well well well i was waiting on a pm from leah and then marcus pmed me(because for some odd reason he has started doing that)
and and and..... .runs out. i can see when i'm not wanted

~[KarmaPolice]~

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:37 am
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
XDD <3
Mmhmm. =]

and then there after ' i have to keepmy flip flops quite so i can be a ninja'
hehe i know this. that's kind of true but same thing with katie ...even though my real name is katherine.
we do so much for our mothers .clenches fists and looks up to the sky. if they only knew.
well it's the test forum! duh. I've been to most. I kind of went though and made up threads that would help the forum as a whole and then made it...
*shakes head* You know, that was the reason why I never wore flip flops for years... Until I finally learned to get over that noise...
^^ Why shorten it to Kate? o:
I'd join you, but I'm running aroud doing things at the moment~
Didn't you say once that once you became pretty well known in a forum, youd move on to another one?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:38 am
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
I hope ya have fun!~
well well well i was waiting on a pm from leah and then marcus pmed me(because for some odd reason he has started doing that)
.___.
Come on, really... Who wouldn't want the great KP around?

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

~[KarmaPolice]~

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:00 am
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
I hope ya have fun!~
.___.

but still i have to go u.u .picks up barbie travel bag.
you have fun yourself i want to hear all about it when i get back...and when you are back and...we are all back.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:05 am
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
.___.

but still i have to go u.u .picks up barbie travel bag.
you have fun yourself i want to hear all about it when i get back...and when you are back and...we are all back.
Cuteness. <33
And, uh, ditto! =3
Have fun~ D<
^__^

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Artificial Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:08 pm
emo  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:09 pm
emo  

Artificial Shadow

Artificial Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:10 pm
emo  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games