Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
lets make the longest list of randomist stuff..... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 876 877 878 879 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

djTAKA
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 11:03 am
Watch out for that Wendy's Chili. talk2hand  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 11:31 am
I hate chili, so not a problem. 3nodding  

castle.outSider

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:02 pm
*Jumps through window*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:33 pm
djTAKA
The Wendy's chili incident was fake. The woman put someone's (I don't remember who, but for a while, she claimed it was her dead aunt's which is not true.) finger in there just to try to kill the business. Now there was a real incident with a finger in custard somewhere else O_O  

Funaho

-=Cha^0^s_G3ar=-

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:40 pm
Funaho
djTAKA
The Wendy's chili incident was fake. The woman put someone's (I don't remember who, but for a while, she claimed it was her dead aunt's which is not true.) finger in there just to try to kill the business. Now there was a real incident with a finger in custard somewhere else O_O

Thanks for clearing that up.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:46 pm
Funaho
djTAKA
Apparently Anna Ayala (the woman) 's husband was owed a bet from someone ($50 I think). But that person didn't have the money, so Ayala's husband decided to take the finger instead (the finger was from a construction accident). After that, Mrs. Ayala apparently took the finger from her husband and used it in the whole fiasco. That's what I've heard from the news.

Wasn't the finger that was in the custard actually in ice cream?  

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

NittleGrasper`

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:55 pm
What else is that creepy lady gonna come up with next, a pinky toe in her iced tea or something? xp

ppl will do anything for money these days.... *sighs*

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:58 pm
gonk It's like when that guy [can't recall his name but he was a big political guy] had put a pubic hair in a woman's coke. xp  

Ceres_CelestialMaiden

-=Cha^0^s_G3ar=-

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:32 pm
Ceres_CelestialMaiden
gonk It's like when that guy [can't recall his name but he was a big political guy] had put a pubic hair in a woman's coke. xp

WHOA WHAT!!??? eek exclaim  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:37 pm
We've had very interesting conversations here, haven't we? sweatdrop  

Funaho

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:17 pm
Hey, what about that case a while back when a woman filed a lawsuit against McDonald's for finding a frog in her burger? I mean, don't you think it's kinda weird that they overlooked the thing?

"Let's see now, pickles: check. Meat patty: check. Tomatoes: check. Lettuce: check. Dead frog......"

Doesn't make any sense confused ...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:20 pm
Most of these are probably just myths or fakes. There was this classic rumor that a woman found a rat deep-fried in her bucked of KFC chicken.  

Funaho

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:34 pm
I know someone had found a deep-fried chicken head in their McNuggets (I gotta find that pic...), but a rat? That's too crazy to be true.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:37 pm
Ceres_CelestialMaiden
talk2hand  

King Henry
Crew

King Henry
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:45 pm
Pagtatapat01
Damn, I accidently microwaved a metal spoon gonk ! I only noticed when I took the plate of food out xp !
What happened to the spoon? I've never done that before.  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 876 877 878 879 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games