Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:55 am
((Whitekit... we haven't done the timeskip yet. stare Let people finish. I will let you know when the timeskip occurs, as you will be apprentice the moment you wake up. This isn't the first main character you have, you should learn to have patience.))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:04 pm
[[What I had posted had no relevance and was a full action that basically looped into her going back to sleep anyways, therefore does not matter whether or not it was posted. It was a simple test for a)testing out internet capabilities on my cell phone, and b)practicing my (nonexistent) writing skills. Anyway, the yarrow leaf probably would have blown away.]]  

Dood-sama

Skilled Friend

12,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Kitkotsu

4,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:13 pm
Bluepaw walked into the nursery. Tawnypaw was gone, so she walked back out. She scanned the camp and saw her sister by the apprentices den. She walked over to her sister, her ears still low. Tawnypaw looked at her sister. "You okay?" Bluepaw nodded, her ears still falt. Tawnypaw licked her sister's forehead. "If you ever want to talk, I'm always here." Bluepaw smiled. "Thanks."

Dustpaw watched Pantherclaw intently, soaking in every movement. When Pantherclaw was done, she stood up. "Like this?" Dustpaw attempted the move.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:08 pm
Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
((Eagleheart is a girl!!! And your deputy!!! You probably don't know me though since I haven't been on here in a while... soo... HI!!!!!!!!!! blaugh ))

Eagleheart was tucking into a small thrush and watched some kits playing in the center of the clearing. She looked around her and realized that she didn't know many of them. Well... of course she knew them, but she didn't really know them. All of the cats that she really knows are either dead or members of other clans, Like Cinderstar... she thought. She missed Cinderstar a lot. They were sisters after all. I know! I'll go visit her... she thought, happily. She finished off her thrush quickly and padded out of the camp and into the forest.

(I FEEL THE LOOVE!!!!! I MIISSS U TOOOO!!!!! heart heart heart ))  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:16 pm
(it took effort but i belive Rowanpaw has been officially shot and left to die out in the world of rp'ing. Anyway i hear Patchy is on her way as soon as she can get on : ) )

Cherrywhisker stared up at the sky. She hadn't talked with Eagleheart in weeks, even if she was her own aunt. "Well i guess these things can happen, she's the deputy after all. . ."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:15 am
"Nicely done,you learn pretty quick. You just need to remember that for this move the size and weight of you opponent could change the outcome of the move.Like if you're up against a large warrior then they're going to be harder to knock over," Pantherclaw said.

Cloudpaw looked around the camp there wasn't much to do and everyone seemed busy.

Windkit woke up and walked around the nursery  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Kitkotsu

4,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:41 pm
Dustpaw nodded. "Okay. I'll remember," he purred. It was fun to do training. He hadn't been able to go out with his mentor in a long time.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:44 pm
((Timeskip occurring now as it has been around a week since I announced it. Whitekit is now Whitepaw.))

Noonkit yawned widely as the sun shone through the nursery, and she stretched, pushing Windkit off her, as he seemed to have moved around while he was sleeping. She got up and looked around, noticing that the place where Whitekit usually slept in was empty, and she flicked her ear. Of course it is empty... she was given her apprentice name a quarter moon ago... she thought, her fur prickling a bit with jealousy as she passed her tongue through it to straighten it up before starting the day.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:08 pm
Pantherclaw walked out of the warriors den and streached

Cloudpaw woke up and looked around the apprentices den before carfully walking out.

Windkit woke up when Noonkit got up.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:25 am
Bluepaw was the first of her littermates awake. She walked out of the apprentices dan and stretched. She shook her fur and then looked around. She knew that her mother was proabably out with her father hunting, her siblings were sleeping, and she was awake and alert as always. She looked around and saw Cloudpaw. She lowered her ears and walked over to the camp enterance. She thought she would go hunting to fully awake herself.  

Kitkotsu

4,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:18 am
Cloudpaw saw Bluepaw walk out of camp we her ears down maybe I should see if she's ok. Cloudpaw ran over to Bluepaw "Are you ok?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:39 pm
Bluepaw turned when she saw Cloudpaw. Her ears pricked up, then fell back down. She turned her head. "Yeah, I'm fine."  

Kitkotsu

4,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:39 am
"Well to me it looks like you're lying,do you want to talk about it?"Cloudpaw asked warmly.

Pantherclaw looked around the camp

Windkit walked out of the nursery  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:48 pm
Bluepaw looked at him from the side of her eye. She then looked forward again. She sighed and lay down. "I don't know."  

Kitkotsu

4,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:24 am
Cloudpaw sat down "If you want to talk about it you can talk to me,I promise I won't tell anyone," Cloudpaw said.

Pantherclaw took a mouse from the fresh kill pile then found a place to eat it outside the warriors den.

Windkit looked around for the other kits  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces