Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow_people

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:18 pm
Drifter_Xwolf
Shadow_people

hello drifter, that's really awesome about your braces...what's the first thing you'll do?

eat an peanut covered chocolate covered apple i haven't had one since i got these things on but other then that i can't think of anything i did pretty much every thing i wasn't sapposed to when i had them on so theres nothing that i couldn't do after i get um off

mmmmm......sounds so yummy!!...but i prefer caramel covered apples, with some form of chocolate chip, or peanut butter chips on them....*shivers*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:20 pm
Shadow_people
celebie.exe
Shadow_people
celebie.exe
Shadow_people
celebie.exe
creedmoor/butner?

Never heard of it.

If it isn't in Canada, I wouldn't know. To answer the implied question, I live in Ontario, Canada

oh phew....i know a girl who's got a tattoo that sounds exactly like that and multiple piercings, a few of which have been infected and had to be removed...we were friends in high school, but then had a falling out when she shoved a little bit too presumptiously into the affairs of my heart.

its in north carolina btw...

*smiles*

celebie.exe

That is me.

are you male or female?

hello drifter, that's really awesome about your braces...what's the first thing you'll do?

o.O

Male?

Is my vid that gender unidentifyable

I am Male

hahaha...no you're pretty fairly obviously male as far as conventional appearances go, but gender's really tricky...and you may not identify as male....

for the record, you're pretty sexy too, but i mean that in a strictly casual way.

ehe

:sweats:

<<

thankies

ieatyourtclol

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:23 pm
Shadow_people
Drifter_Xwolf
Shadow_people

eat an peanut covered chocolate covered apple i haven't had one since i got these things on but other then that i can't think of anything i did pretty much every thing i wasn't sapposed to when i had them on so theres nothing that i couldn't do after i get um off

mmmmm......sounds so yummy!!...but i prefer caramel covered apples, with some form of chocolate chip, or peanut butter chips on them....*shivers*

getting wet off that carmel apple thought or celebie? lol just kidding please don't hit me  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:23 pm
::bounds in and summersaults::

HI ALL!

=D

How goes it for you all?

((To Drifter:: I feel your excitement man! After two years I got mine off this past school year >w<))

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

Shadow_people

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:25 pm
celebie.exe
Shadow_people
celebie.exe
Shadow_people
celebie.exe

*smiles*

celebie.exe

That is me.

are you male or female?

o.O

Male?

I am Male

hahaha...no you're pretty fairly obviously male as far as conventional appearances go, but gender's really tricky...and you may not identify as male....

for the record, you're pretty sexy too, but i mean that in a strictly casual way.

ehe

<<

thankies
hahahaha...noproblem...or whatever appropriate sentiment is required...*shrug*

so anyways...how's life?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:27 pm
*Repeatedly hits computer for being slow*
Hello.

Make me blind when my eyes close  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:28 pm
Shadow_people
celebie.exe
Shadow_people
celebie.exe
Shadow_people
celebie.exe

*smiles*

celebie.exe

That is me.

are you male or female?

o.O

Male?

I am Male

ehe

<<

thankies

so anyways...how's life?

Could be less painful. Aside from this, no complaints. I had a day off of school today.

In all honesty, I didn't but took one.

How about you?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:29 pm
.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.
::bounds in and summersaults::

HI ALL!

=D

How goes it for you all?

((To Drifter:: I feel your excitement man! After two years I got mine off this past school year >w<))

luckly it only took two years for me I did every thing I was told not to because i might break the brackets and they did quit a few times but actuly if it weren't for the delays i would have had them off almost a months time short of two years  

Drifter_Xwolf

Funkyblueeyes

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:30 pm
Hello everyone! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:31 pm
Funkyblueeyes
Hello everyone! heart

<<

ieatyourtclol

Shadow_people

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:32 pm
celebie.exe
Shadow_people
celebie.exe
Shadow_people
celebie.exe

o.O

Male?

I am Male

ehe

<<

thankies

so anyways...how's life?

Could be less painful. Aside from this, no complaints. I had a day off of school today.

In all honesty, I didn't but took one.

How about you?

oh school, how i misseth thee...*le sigh*...i'm fine except for all the boredom, until i go back to school, lol... sad oh and the missage of my boyfriend...and the missage of people who speaketh as i do in a butchered conglomeration of modern new english, and archaic new english...

IY: you still at the g-'rents?

sodomy: Hi *waves frantically*

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:34 pm
Wow its really jumping in here now? Ii sound like i from the 60's hey who wants egg creams? xd

hello to iy
hello to blue eyes
and hello sodomy  

Drifter_Xwolf

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:36 pm
@ Drifter:: Mehh, I didn't really do anything wrong.

But hey, you're getting them off now, so all's well that ends well, right? =3

@ Funky:: Hi there! =D

How goes it?

@ IY:: Hi there =D

@Shadow:: H'lo there ^^

How goes it?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:38 pm
Shadow_people

IY: you still at the g-'rents?

Yes.
This started about a week ago. Usualy their computer is almost as fast as mine.
They had a virus (Blood hound virus I belive) and it seems to be gone now.
I think that they might have tried to get rid of it and durring the process messed something up. But you never know. It could be something simpler.
I would probably be able to figure it out if I knew anything of real substance about computers.

We're all alone now  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Funkyblueeyes

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:40 pm
(random thing but since its chatbox I assume its allowed)
I just ate dinner and was full, but suddenly my full feeling turned into an incredibly hungry feeling! I know I'm full, but I FEEL hungry! ('''(o.O)/''')  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games