Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:21 pm
I pierced my nipples

^ __________________________ ^

... again.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:22 pm
*gasp* again?...how does that work?

oh and congratulations!!

Shadow_people

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:23 pm
Shadow_people

oh and congratulations!!

I had to take my rings out last time ... it got infected.

><

But, yes

again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:27 pm
celebie.exe
Shadow_people

oh and congratulations!!

><

But, yes

again.
ooohh...alright..that makes sense....that's really cool...i admire you for it....I so desperately want a tattoo, but I never can decide infinitely on what i want and where...so i almost got pierced instead, but once again...never could decide on where...

wanna hear something?

my mother's got her nipples pierced...or one anyways...is that weird?

Shadow_people

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:31 pm
Shadow_people
celebie.exe
Shadow_people

oh and congratulations!!

><

But, yes

again.
ooohh...alright..that makes sense....that's really cool...i admire you for it....I so desperately want a tattoo, but I never can decide infinitely on what i want and where...so i almost got pierced instead, but once again...never could decide on where...

wanna hear something?

No. Your mother is not wierd. Piercings are a release. A symbol of rebeling.

You don't have to admire my for me piercing my nipples. I have many others. Admire me for those piercings. They hurt ALOT worse.

As for tatoos. I have angel/demon wings on my back. I found out to extend them will be about 1400

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:35 pm
celebie.exe
Shadow_people
celebie.exe
Shadow_people

oh and congratulations!!

><

But, yes

again.

wanna hear something?

No. Your mother is not wierd. Piercings are a release. A symbol of rebeling.

You don't have to admire my for me piercing my nipples. I have many others. Admire me for those piercings. They hurt ALOT worse.

As for tatoos. I have angel/demon wings on my back. I found out to extend them will be about 1400

stare you don't happen to live in creedmoor/butner do you?  

Shadow_people

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:38 pm
creedmoor/butner?

Never heard of it.

If it isn't in Canada, I wouldn't know. To answer the implied question, I live in Ontario, Canada

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:40 pm
celebie.exe
creedmoor/butner?

Never heard of it.

If it isn't in Canada, I wouldn't know. To answer the implied question, I live in Ontario, Canada

oh phew....i know a girl who's got a tattoo that sounds exactly like that and multiple piercings, a few of which have been infected and had to be removed...we were friends in high school, but then had a falling out when she shoved a little bit too presumptiously into the affairs of my heart.

its in north carolina btw...  

Shadow_people

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:47 pm
Bonjure mona mi  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:48 pm
Shadow_people
celebie.exe
creedmoor/butner?

Never heard of it.

oh phew....i know a girl who's got a tattoo that sounds exactly like that and multiple piercings, a few of which have been infected and had to be removed...we were friends in high school, but then had a falling out when she shoved a little bit too presumptiously into the affairs of my heart.

*smiles*

celebie.exe

That is me.

ieatyourtclol

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:05 pm
wooohoooo final after two delays im finaly geting my braces off.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:06 pm
celebie.exe
Shadow_people
celebie.exe
creedmoor/butner?

Never heard of it.

*smiles*

celebie.exe

That is me.

are you male or female?

hello drifter, that's really awesome about your braces...what's the first thing you'll do?

Shadow_people

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:08 pm
Shadow_people
celebie.exe
Shadow_people
celebie.exe
creedmoor/butner?

Never heard of it.

*smiles*

celebie.exe

That is me.

are you male or female?

hello drifter, that's really awesome about your braces...what's the first thing you'll do?

o.O

Male?

Is my vid that gender unidentifyable

I am Male  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:12 pm
celebie.exe
Shadow_people
celebie.exe
Shadow_people
celebie.exe
creedmoor/butner?

Never heard of it.

*smiles*

celebie.exe

That is me.

are you male or female?

o.O

Male?

Is my vid that gender unidentifyable

I am Male

hahaha...no you're pretty fairly obviously male as far as conventional appearances go, but gender's really tricky...and you may not identify as male....

for the record, you're pretty sexy too, but i mean that in a strictly casual way.

Shadow_people

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:15 pm
Shadow_people
celebie.exe
Shadow_people
celebie.exe
creedmoor/butner?

Never heard of it.

*smiles*

celebie.exe

That is me.

are you male or female?

eat an peanut covered chocolate covered apple i haven't had one since i got these things on but other then that i can't think of anything i did pretty much every thing i wasn't sapposed to when i had them on so theres nothing that i couldn't do after i get um off  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games