Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:37 pm
*eats the cake, enjoying it very much*

Velcore is the best friend I've ever had. *smiles at the dragon* Well, isn't that one of the things that friends are for, to help you get the most out of your life? *smiles at iggies, not really understanding all of her situation, and finishes his slice of cake*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:46 pm

*Smiles as Velcore finish his cake... grunny watching and looking for more*
I may give them flack, but my critters are the best friends I have ever had. I... guess so... I"m not all sure. Do you think we should help Dame with Icy... or would that be too much you think? I don't know her...

iggies

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:48 pm
I think it might be a good idea to offer, at least. *stands up and offers his hand to help iggies up*

*looks up, mouth stained black by the frosting*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:54 pm
*Takes Karries hand and stands. Giggling at Velcore's mouth and the disappointed grunnys expression* Thank you. *Heads to the door and steps out listening for what direction they may have gone.* I think I hear something in the direction of the apartments

*Hops near, nose quivering, trying to sense the situation and if help will be needed*  

iggies

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:58 pm
*waves to Maune, Tes, and Ryzan as he walks out* You can hear them? You've got really good ears. I guess we should head that way, then. *starts down the street towards the apartments*

*flies alongside Karrie, licking the frosting off his mouth*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:03 pm

Yea... I have really good hearing *Jogs down to where she thought she heard the sounds*

iggies

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:00 am
-walks through the door, holding it open for Icy to walk through- Don't worry hon, we are almost to your room.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:03 am
*seeing Dame enter with a distressed looking Icy, he stands and immediately opens the office door for the two of them and awaits for their approach to open the secret passage, unsure if Dame knows how or if Icy is in the right frame of mind to remember*
Gi ussta~ Is everything alright?

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:04 am
*guides Icy through the door and towards the office* It's just downstairs, right? I've never been down there.

*guides iggies over to the couches in the corner and sits in front of her, keeping guard*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:05 am
Thank you, Ryzan...I'm...I'm not sure what exactly is wrong. Perhaps she is overwhelmed? I'm hoping a good night's rest in her own quarters will help her. -smiles wearily at him-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:05 am
*sits back in his chair and looks up, shrugging the whole thing off*
She probably just drank too much.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:10 am
Her quarters are right across from mine. I do not know if the layout of her living space is the same, jhal I am sure you will find her room without mzilt problem~

*pulls the appropriate book for the bookcase entrace and leads them down the corridor to Icy's room*
Gi ussta~ I do hope you have her key, though Quor... *shakes his head* Tes could let you in if need be...

Ryzan Vixtul

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:13 am
-smiles at him- I thought about that too, Ryzan. Thankfully I have my own skills at...getting in to places that are locked tight. But first, I shall hope she has it... -looks at Icy- sweatdrop Sorry about this hon...hope you don't mind personal space... -quickly frisks and pats Icy down, looking for the key- Triumph! -finds the key and opens the door- Here we go. -leads her inside-  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:13 am
I think there's just too much all at once for her. Downstairs now, Icy. *moves in front of her to help her down the stairs* Thanks, Ryzan. *hopes that Dame knows which room is Icy's*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:24 am
*stands at the door and glances around the place, seeing if it is similar to his own quarters. As he notices how everything is covered in a layer of dust, he frowns*
How unfortunate she has such a thing to return to...

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games