Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:42 pm
Shadow_people
yea i understand that...i'm pollwhoring on this account, and filling out stupid survey on a mule...boredom induced frenzy of gold collection...

yup for me here and another site sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:52 pm
Drifter_Xwolf
Shadow_people
yea i understand that...i'm pollwhoring on this account, and filling out stupid survey on a mule...boredom induced frenzy of gold collection...

yup for me here and another site sweatdrop
hahaha...i'm actually 'bout to go looney with the multitasking, because on top of the pollwhoring and the gold-mongering, i'm also attempting to maintain conversation with you, a pm conversation with someone else, and an aim convo with a third person...  

Shadow_people

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:55 pm
well at least your keeping yourself busy  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:06 pm
that's definitely true...and i don't feel depressed or antzy or anything so i suppose its a good thing.  

Shadow_people

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:17 pm
Shadow_people
that's definitely true...and i don't feel depressed or antzy or anything so i suppose its a good thing.

most definatly i say  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:21 pm
Drifter_Xwolf
Shadow_people

most definatly i say
yep yep...so how has your day been?  

Shadow_people

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:24 pm
Shadow_people
Drifter_Xwolf
Shadow_people

most definatly i say

uneventful not much of any thing happened but it seams i can't get on towns and my mom said she deleted something from the comp because it told her to so ya shes a ******** jackass she knows nothing about the comp and should never touch it but she insists on using it (twitches with anger)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:28 pm
Drifter_Xwolf
Shadow_people
Drifter_Xwolf
Shadow_people

most definatly i say

uneventful not much of any thing happened but it seams i can't get on towns and my mom said she deleted something from the comp because it told her to so ya shes a ******** jackass she knows nothing about the comp and should never touch it but she insists on using it (twitches with anger)
who's computer is it?...my g-ma's that way, but since its her computer, i don't really care...she's got first rights to it...i just don't like it when she asks me questions....*shudders in pain*  

Shadow_people

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:34 pm
Hello

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:47 pm
[ .Deadly_Doll. ]
Hello
hello...and how are you?  

Shadow_people

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:03 pm
Shadow_people
Drifter_Xwolf
Shadow_people
Drifter_Xwolf
Shadow_people

most definatly i say

who's computer is it?...my g-ma's that way, but since its her computer, i don't really care...she's got first rights to it...i just don't like it when she asks me questions....*shudders in pain*

well technicaly its my parents computer but its famliy use im planing to get a network in the house and im going to buy a new comp cause mine sucks (no wonder my dad got it from work free)

hello ddoll  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:31 pm
Drifter_Xwolf
Shadow_people
Drifter_Xwolf
Shadow_people
Drifter_Xwolf
Shadow_people

most definatly i say

well technicaly its my parents computer but its famliy use im planing to get a network in the house and im going to buy a new comp cause mine sucks (no wonder my dad got it from work free)

hello ddoll

hahaha....how old are you?  

Shadow_people

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:36 pm
::bounds in::

::looks around::

Anyone here? o.o

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:47 pm
.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

Anyone here? o.o

*raises my hand* AYE!!!  

lurichan
Vice Captain

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:52 pm
lurichan
.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

Anyone here? o.o

*raises my hand* AYE!!!

::dances::

I'M NOT ALONE WITH THE VOICES AGAIN! =D

How are you today, luri? ^^

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games