Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:49 pm
*stomach growls as he eyes the cake*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:49 pm
Who said anything about pushing you out the door? I'm gonna lock you in your damn quarters if you run off like that again!

*she turns to Ryzan* You're fine, hun...just talking to my thick-headed sister is all. *she smiles at him* And just how are you doing tonight?

*Sees Karrie walk in with a cake for her* Karrie! How sweet! Awww, black frosting with red letters! Ooo, I hope that's a Red Velvet Cake hiding under that luscious looking frosting! blaugh  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

iggies

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:50 pm
*Glances up when Ryzan enters, but seeing him rush to greet Icy, decides to take the latest concoction to a near by table so she could still hear. Clinic!? Then she is the woman from Dame's! But why does she look so lost? Not that anyone will tell me anything... I'll just have to find out on my own then and fight the darkness until I know its safe to move on*

*Sensing Iggies growing distress glances over from playing, making sure no changes begin happening*

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:56 pm
*grins* Actually, yes it is. *glances over at Tes* And it's safe for everyone here to eat.

*looks up at iggies when the grunny does, and flies over to comfort her*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:58 pm
Icy Reign
Ryzan! How are you hon? I was going to stop by your quarters earlier but didn't know if you'd be up or not. Yes, I've been to my place but it's a mess. I'm afraid they don't make vacuums large enough for the dust rabbits I have! stressed
*lifts his wrist to his chin and giggles*
Gi ussta~ Perhaps hiring a caretaker would have wise, jhal no matter. I am sure it can be taken care of in due time. Perhaps we can make a day of it wink I am sure there are others more than willing to help welcome you back. *giggles as he thinks of something* If you do manage to get in touch with jallil, cleaning will mzilst certainly be a non-issue~

*puts his steamer down and leans over to get a better view of the cake*
Ah~ How bronretla~!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:58 pm
Well, I say we forgo the candles and slice this thing up! *goes behind the bar and gets a knife and proceeds to cut the cake into slices. After finding some paper plates and plastic forks, she puts some slices on the plates and sets them on the bar. She returns to her seat and samples her piece of cake.* Mmmmmm.......this is wonderful, Karrie! blaugh  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Lilith Amaranth

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:04 pm
*Lilith sitting at the end of the bar, sipping her soda Maune gave her. Watches whats happening. Looks at faces, only knows Iggies. "waves a hello to Iggies"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:05 pm

*Is slightly startled then comforted by Velcore's comforting. Begins rubbing his head gently. Grunny hops over, bouncing to her lap. Giggling and rubbing both leans to whisper to them both*

Thanks you my friends, I will be ok, No changes tonight I hope. Just great confusion. I"ll try to snag you both some cake for being good friends

*Tries to swallow the confusion and see how the cake is being passed around*

iggies

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:06 pm
*hearing that the cake is safe for everyone, he snatches up a slice as soon as Katana cuts it up and starts eating*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:07 pm
Lilith Amaranth
*Lilith sitting at the end of the bar, sipping her soda Maune gave her. Watches whats happening. Looks at faces, only knows Iggies. "waves a hello to Iggies"

*Looks up at Lilith* Hi hun, how are you tonight?

iggies

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:08 pm
*releases Katana so she can tend to her cake. She turns to Ryzan and smiles at his suggestion*

That would be wonderful Ryzan. I've actually been thinking a lot about you. I'm glad to see that you're still here.

*glances at TES, who's still oblivious to anyone but himself*

How're things for you hon? Are you still dealing with, issues?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:08 pm
:;Maune smiles as he watches everyone carefully behind the bar as he glaces over at Katana:: Happy Birthday to you Katana. ^^  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:10 pm
-walks casually past the MW window, stops in her tracks when she sees Icy, flies towards the door, inside the building and tackle glomps the woman- ICY! OMG! You ARE alright! -fights back tears, clinging and hugging her-  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:11 pm
*takes a slice of cake and sits at the bar* I'm glad you like it, Katana. I wasn't sure what kind of cake you'd like.

*stares at the cake, hoping for a chance to steal some*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:12 pm
Icy Reign
*as Icy is talking to Ryzan, Karrie comes back in with a very large box. Grinning, she knows that it's something yummy. As soon as he opens the box and she sees the writing on the cake, she mentally kicks herself and looks up at Katana with wide eyes*

eek Oh.Em.Gee. How in the hell did I forget?! Katana! I'm so sorry!!! gonk

*moves past Ryzan and rushes around the bar, hugging Katana tightly*

Some sister I am. Can you ever forgive me? cry

*she slides a piece of cake over to Icy* Would I share my cake if you weren't forgiven? wink  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games