Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:36 pm
Shadow_people
IY_and_MCR

I thinks that can be fairly true.

I usualy just pick a random lyric from memory. Sometimes I will use a lyric from a song I'm listening to as I type, but that's not all that common. Occasionaly I pick a lyric that fits with the current conversation.

I give you the gun, blow me away

that's a really interesting idea...i wish i'd thought of it...i quite often take lyrics i'm feeling connected to at the moment and put them anyplace i can, usually they end up on my pants or on my shoes...sometimes in various signatures, profiles and away messages

Ah, when I am bored I'll write/draw on my hands and legs.
The problem is I then need to make the stuff look even and it's almost never even. I have used up pens just trying to even everything out.

celebie: I see.

Relax, relapse again  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:38 pm
celebie.exe
To those who asked:

91 is bad because my average is 98.7

D:

Now it is, like, lower.

I had 1 hour of sleep going in too. Why the hell did I NOT go to sleep?

University is hard enough. I need 95 to be guarenteed of a spot in my program. This isn't even a year course. It is just a spare class, but still.
yea i know exactly what you mean...my ******** english professor gave me a b minus (a ******** b minus!..and i'm an english major!)...the b***h took off of my grade because of my absences...I had two, all semester, and her syllabus explicitly gives you three...I had a lot of problems with her...its supposed to be a writing/literature course (one of the compulsories) and we wrote three papers and then she said "good job"...the end...point blank...what a wonderful class...i got so much out of it, truly

I deserved an A in that class, and she deserved to be fired...

Shadow_people

Shadow_people

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:41 pm
IY_and_MCR
Shadow_people
IY_and_MCR

I thinks that can be fairly true.

I usualy just pick a random lyric from memory. Sometimes I will use a lyric from a song I'm listening to as I type, but that's not all that common. Occasionaly I pick a lyric that fits with the current conversation.

I give you the gun, blow me away

that's a really interesting idea...i wish i'd thought of it...i quite often take lyrics i'm feeling connected to at the moment and put them anyplace i can, usually they end up on my pants or on my shoes...sometimes in various signatures, profiles and away messages

The problem is I then need to make the stuff look even and it's almost never even. I have used up pens just trying to even everything out.

Relax, relapse again

oh that blows...ocd's a b***h...i'm not one for making everything even, but i'm a chronic checker.

when i was younger i made everything not match because it pissed my mother off...lol...i was a spiteful teenager

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:53 pm
Shadow_people
celebie.exe
To those who asked:

D:

Now it is, like, lower.

University is hard enough. I need 95 to be guarenteed of a spot in my program. This isn't even a year course. It is just a spare class, but still.
yea i know exactly what you mean...my ******** english professor gave me a b minus (a ******** b minus!..and i'm an english major!)...the b***h took off of my grade because of my absences...I had two, all semester, and her syllabus explicitly gives you three...I had a lot of problems with her...its supposed to be a writing/literature course (one of the compulsories) and we wrote three papers and then she said "good job"...the end...point blank...what a wonderful class...i got so much out of it, truly

I am sure you don't want to hear this; however, to bad, here it is.

My experience with English classes is that the professors who teach them are extremely a**l and bias. A person entering a University level English had better do research on who the professors will be because in most cases, if you go against their beliefs or style, you will be indirectly penalized. Most often what happens is that the teacher that is bias happens to also be the dean of that program. Your B is a manifestation of your professors pissyness. If he/she is not the dean of that program, complain.

Though ... by the way you explain yourself, I assume you have.

><

I know EXACTLY how you feel.  

ieatyourtclol

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:53 pm
Shadow_people
IY_and_MCR

Relax, relapse again

oh that blows...ocd's a b***h...i'm not one for making everything even, but i'm a chronic checker.

when i was younger i made everything not match because it pissed my mother off...lol...i was a spiteful teenager

I don't think I'm full blown OCD like some of my family.
But there are certin things that always need to look or be done a certin way.
Then there are the times when I go without sleep for several days and never stop moving. I organize and clean in a sleepless frenzy. You should see me moving a book case so that it lines up with our table.

Maby I'm all messed up in you  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:01 pm
celebie.exe
Shadow_people
celebie.exe
To those who asked:

D:

Now it is, like, lower.

My experience with English classes is that the professors who teach them are extremely a**l and bias. A person entering a University level English had better do research on who the professors will be because in most cases, if you go against their beliefs or style, you will be indirectly penalized. Most often what happens is that the teacher that is bias happens to also be the dean of that program. Your B is a manifestation of your professors pissyness. If he/she is not the dean of that program, complain.

><

I never did get around to filing a complaint...by the time I got my grade I was just so damn happy to be out of that class.

i'm not quite sure if she was a**l and bias, so much as just damn stupid and like a kindergarten teacher...i don't know how many times i heard that woman say "well i never thought of that" when i participate in discussions. and we had a project that was due after spring break and she was still letting people do it two weeks before the end of the semester...which pissed me off, 'cus my dumbass self actually spent my spring break working on it, and came back ready to present...

totally incompetent.

Shadow_people

Shadow_people

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:02 pm
IY_and_MCR
Shadow_people
IY_and_MCR

Relax, relapse again

I don't think I'm full blown OCD like some of my family.
But there are certin things that always need to look or be done a certin way.
Then there are the times when I go without sleep for several days and never stop moving. I organize and clean in a sleepless frenzy. You should see me moving a book case so that it lines up with our table.

Maby I'm all messed up in you

everyone's got a little ocd in them, although you sound a bit extreme....possibly two standard deviations away from the mean which would classify you as officially OCD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:08 pm
Shadow_people
celebie.exe
Shadow_people
celebie.exe
To those who asked:

D:

Now it is, like, lower.

><

I never did get around to filing a complaint...by the time I got my grade I was just so damn happy to be out of that class.

i'm not quite sure if she was a**l and bias, so much as just damn stupid and like a kindergarten teacher...i don't know how many times i heard that woman say "well i never thought of that" when i participate in discussions. and we had a project that was due after spring break and she was still letting people do it two weeks before the end of the semester...which pissed me off, 'cus my dumbass self actually spent my spring break working on it, and came back ready to present...

totally incompetent.

*smiles*

I haden't concidered on your professor being under qualified. That is also ... an unfortuniate situation. I was chatting with another on this topic a minute ago. It seems everyone, in at least one class of their degree, has a BAD professor.

I would be glad to get out of that class too.

I major in Biology myself.  

ieatyourtclol

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:20 pm
Shadow_people

everyone's got a little ocd in them, although you sound a bit extreme....possibly two standard deviations away from the mean which would classify you as officially OCD

That or I'm just difficult.
At least so far my need for evenness hasn't given me much injury or at least nothing serious.
Usualy it only causes a problem like that if I bite my nails down untill they bleed in attempts to get them to match up.

I can't wait for you to shut me up  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:20 pm
celebie.exe
Shadow_people
celebie.exe
Shadow_people
celebie.exe
To those who asked:

D:

Now it is, like, lower.

><

totally incompetent.

*smiles*

I haden't concidered on your professor being under qualified. That is also ... an unfortuniate situation. I was chatting with another on this topic a minute ago. It seems everyone, in at least one class of their degree, has a BAD professor.

oh that's interesting...Do you know what you're going to do with your degree?  

Shadow_people

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:28 pm
Shadow_people
celebie.exe
Shadow_people
celebie.exe
Shadow_people
celebie.exe
To those who asked:

D:

Now it is, like, lower.

><

totally incompetent.

*smiles*

I am using this degree to enter another degree. Once this course is completed, I am off to study Molecular Biophysics at McMasters. Then, I enter my ph.d in whatever. The end result in a job in the CDC. The Center for Disease Control.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:34 pm
celebie.exe
Shadow_people
celebie.exe
Shadow_people
celebie.exe

><

totally incompetent.

*smiles*

I am using this degree to enter another degree. Once this course is completed, I am off to study Molecular Biophysics at McMasters. Then, I enter my ph.d in whatever. The end result in a job in the CDC. The Center for Disease Control.

haha...aspirations to be highly qualified...I love it...I'm getting a degree in english, secondary ed, then i'm going to teach high school whilst working on a masters in english secondary ed, then i think i'll get another master's in educational psychology, and after that i'll go for a ph.d. probably in psychology...i love being a student. mrgreen

to IY: that really blows that you feel driven to bite your nails that much *hugs sympathetically*

Shadow_people

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:45 pm
Shadow_people

to IY: that really blows that you feel driven to bite your nails that much *hugs sympathetically*

It's fine.
The only time it bothers me is when they get infected.
That's not too pleasant.

My hands are at your throught and I think I hate you  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:47 pm
IY_and_MCR
Shadow_people

It's fine.
That's not too pleasant.

I bite my nails. =P
I'm out. See yah!  

Funkyblueeyes

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:50 pm
Funkyblueeyes
IY_and_MCR
Shadow_people

It's fine.
That's not too pleasant.

I bite my nails. =P
I'm out. See yah!

Good bye.
Have fun wherever you're off to.

Goodbye to you  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games