Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ascher

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:53 pm
lurichan
Ascher

I know i'd definitely pick an eternity of videogames over anything else.
And when your a zombie no one will bother you with chores... because they'll be too afraid you'll eat thier brains...
Hmm...
They say videogames and TV rot your brain, but if your a zombie your brain is already rotten... so maybe... Zombies are the hyper evolved form of videogamers... Well i guess a craving fro brains from time to time wont be so bad... I'm evolving n.n

My wishes of wellness go out to 'im

Thankies for the well wishes.

I think zombies are just meat puppets that got left out in the sun too long.

I'm tellin ya, zombies are evolved gamers.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:54 pm
Ascher
lurichan
Ascher

And when your a zombie no one will bother you with chores... because they'll be too afraid you'll eat thier brains...
Hmm...
They say videogames and TV rot your brain, but if your a zombie your brain is already rotten... so maybe... Zombies are the hyper evolved form of videogamers... Well i guess a craving fro brains from time to time wont be so bad... I'm evolving n.n

Naw, gamers don't evolve, they devolve into stupid debates about assinine things.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:07 am
If you're still around, how much do you need for a tux thing? I could lend you gold if you pay me back.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:10 am
lurichan
If you're still around, how much do you need for a tux thing? I could lend you gold if you pay me back.

Its alrite Luri, i kinda dont like to borrow money, it goes against my style, but your gesture of kindness is well noted, im almost there anyway.  

Ascher

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:11 am
Ascher
lurichan

Its alrite Luri, i kinda dont like to borrow money, it goes against my style, but your gesture of kindness is well noted, im almost there anyway.

All right, fair enough. I figured I would offer to lend since I'm a far cry from what I"m saving for at the moment. ^^*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:12 am
lurichan
Ascher
lurichan
Ascher

Hmm...

Naw, gamers don't evolve, they devolve into stupid debates about assinine things.

That hurts... do you find all conversations with me to be on inane topics?  

Ascher

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:16 am
Ascher

That hurts... do you find all conversations with me to be on inane topics?

I wasn't talking about you, I was making fun of some of my old gaming group.....they would argue literally for hours sometimes over the stupidest little details. -_-* I got fed up with it quickly. I didn't mean for that to be directed at you in any way.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:17 am
Goody n.n because i didnt wanna be mad at you forever ^_^  

Ascher

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:19 am
Ascher
Goody n.n because i didnt wanna be mad at you forever ^_^

^_^ I wouldn't want you to be mad at me forever either, that's a really long frickin time. 0o;;;;;;;  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:21 am
Well to me forever is anything over five minutes... i have no attention like that.
Ascher plays Dungeons and Dragons.
Ascher plays D&D
A Plays D&D
A has DD
ADD

*attention flies out the window* wheeeeee
zombies n.n  

Ascher

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:23 am
Ascher
Well to me forever is anything over five minutes... i have no attention like that.
Ascher plays Dungeons and Dragons.
Ascher plays D&D
A Plays D&D
A has DD
ADD

*attention flies out the window* wheeeeee
zombies n.n

*LMAO* So wrong... I have a good attention span...I started reading fantasy novels when I was in 4th grade...Like Dragonriders of Pern fantasy novels.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:26 am
Its kinda not wrong because everyone always called me and another kid the ADD boys  

Ascher

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:28 am
Ascher
Its kinda not wrong because everyone always called me and another kid the ADD boys

^^* I tend to use "so wrong" in a that's funny and bad sort of way or that's kindof silly and dementedly weird and fruity...it's a phrase I've been using that doesn't translate well on the web, so I don't use it as often except when I'm a little tired and forget myself  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:30 am
Lol good times, oo fantasy novels?
I havent read anything lately...
the last series of books i read was the basil broke tail series by Christopher Rowley... i liked em, good books, im only missing like 1 book in the 7 book series but its ok because you can read em without having to read any of the previous ones... although its good to because then you at least know which war he's fighting in, because its a different war in each book.  

Ascher

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:32 am
Ascher
Lol good times, oo fantasy novels?
I havent read anything lately...
the last series of books i read was the basil broke tail series by Christopher Rowley... i liked em, good books, im only missing like 1 book in the 7 book series but its ok because you can read em without having to read any of the previous ones... although its good to because then you at least know which war he's fighting in, because its a different war in each book.

The last thing I read was my excel saga manga. ^_^ Other than manga.....hmm...it's been a couple months since I've had a book in my purse that was reading instead of just looking over japanese words. I did read a few books in the dragonlance series in the past year or so.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games