Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
----~The Asian Pride Bar~---- (Come Chat with us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thank you again Jarvin, for changing the poll!
  Jarvin = Anima2nboy = Animaznboy (boohoo, he got hacked.)
View Results

NittleGrasper`

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:28 pm
*Turns off auto server to bar*

Aww... crap, not again, Jarvin!!! *sigh* boss is gonna kill us... *shakes head*

Well, gotta try to patch up this hole... AGAIN!!!

*~Waitress~*

Thanks, Pagtatapat!!! I thought it was time for a change. ^^

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:37 pm
*comes in bar and coughs as the dust fly all over the place* hey whats...*cough cough* going *cough cough* on?!!!?!?!? *cough*  

Dark_Asian_Prince

NittleGrasper`

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:39 pm
Jarvin used the roof as a front door again!!! scream *achoo* whoo... lotta dust...

where is jarvin btw...? I just saw him... ninja

*~Waitress~*

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:41 pm
Man this was the crappiest july 4 ive ever had. At first my dad didn't want to go to see the fireworks so we didn't go but then i wanted to so bad that we finally went. too bad we went at the last min so we didn't see crap and then everyone there thought that astroworld was going to have a firework display too so me and my family waited there for a long time with everyone there and guess what? no fireworks!!!! we waited for 2 hours and astroworld didn't have crap and there was a whole bunch of cars there too.  

Dark_Asian_Prince

NittleGrasper`

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:44 pm
I'm sorry...

Mine was crappy too... I wanted to see the fireworks in San Francisco but, last year it was foggy so we couldn't see the fireworks in the air... so my dad didn't want to go this year.

but, the good thing is that my cousins came and they were going to see the fireworks. But i have to go to summer school tomorrow at 8:00 and my mom wants me to go to bed early. stare so no fireworks for me. only my sister and my cousins. stare

and now i'm stuck in my room doin' nothing except listening to music and on Gaia.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:45 pm
I saw something up there! O.O  

Animaznboy

Duezt

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:48 pm
*As he walks in, his headband starts to slide down to his eyes, so he adjusts them while closing the door behind him* Hello?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:51 pm
Hello! Would you like anything to drink or eat while your here?

*~Waitress~*

NittleGrasper`

Duezt

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:53 pm
Um,A sprite would be good. *he walks to an empty seat and sits down*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:56 pm
Okay! *gets a can of Sprite, glass and some ice* *pours contents into the glass places a straw, lemon slice and umbrella into glass*

Here ya go!

I like your siggy btw...I love L`Arc en Ciel. 3nodding I didn't know they're in Germany... or were. ^^;

*~Waitress~*

NittleGrasper`

Animaznboy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:00 pm
*climes back through the hole* Since when did this place have an upstairs???  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:03 pm
This bar has an upstairs? or did you make that, Jarvin? xd

well... i'm gonna c what's upstairs... *hears a moan/noise* ummm... maybe later like tomorrow when its daylight... ehhehehe... sweatdrop

*~Waitress~*

NittleGrasper`

Duezt

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:04 pm
*He takes the glass and smiles* Wow, you even put the umbrella on. Thanks!

Thanks, L`Arc en ciel is my favorite Japanese rock band, next to Siam Shade. It was 1997 when they went to Germany, I know, that was a long time ago.

*He takes a sip of his sprite*

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:07 pm
You're welcome!!! '97??? that's a long time again... *hears the moan/noise again* ugh... i hate noises... *shivers*

didn't siam shade break up? a loong time ago...? i dunno that's what my friend told me... sad

*~Waitress~*

NittleGrasper`

Duezt

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:13 pm
Yeah, Siam Shade is gone. *Looks around* What's up with the noise?  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games