Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eldritch BiLast

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:42 pm
We could always do an easter party when easter rolls around!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:17 pm
Easter egg hunt. go around and edit like 5 easter eggs into some old threads and see who can find the links to all 5 first.  

Tubariffic
Captain

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:46 pm
Scheissenkopf
Easter egg hunt. go around and edit like 5 easter eggs into some old threads and see who can find the links to all 5 first.

I like that idea  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:42 pm
Masquanade
Scheissenkopf

I like that idea

Seconded. I wouldn't say old threads, though; we don't want to start any necromancy here. Rather, I'd suggest putting them in early pages of well-established threads (such as this one).  

iOggy

Saint-Saens

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:11 pm

An Easter Egg hunt would be a neat idea. And I think the idea of putting them in established threads is better than putting them in really old threads. That might take a looooong time.
Maybe give prizes for finding 1 at a time or finding all five at once only?

@Masq: I know when I'm not wanted! /cry
Nah, just kidding. That post was in full honesty, and thus the reason I did so.

I'd miss join requests like this though:
Quote:
What instrument(s) do you play?- I play the Marimba, the Vibes, the Xylophone, and the Piano, and hoping to take up the Saxaphone again How long have you been playing? I've played the saxaphone for a year, and started playing the marimba, Vibes, the Xylophone last season, and have played the piano for two. i also march cymbals in parades Additional Info:I am in Marching band and Piano Course

xd

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:38 pm
iOggy
Masquanade
Scheissenkopf

I like that idea

Seconded. I wouldn't say old threads, though; we don't want to start any necromancy here. Rather, I'd suggest putting them in early pages of well-established threads (such as this one).

as long as you dont repost, if you do that then the thread will be at the top ect.maby one egg in each subforum  

Tubariffic
Captain

iOggy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:33 am
Scheissenkopf
iOggy
Masquanade
Scheissenkopf

I like that idea

as long as you dont repost, if you do that then the thread will be at the top ect.maby one egg in each subforum

I never said we'd be reposting; I'm saying like we edit these into page 5 or so of 20+ page threads.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:35 pm
iOggy
Scheissenkopf
iOggy
Masquanade
Scheissenkopf

I like that idea

I never said we'd be reposting; I'm saying like we edit these into page 5 or so of 20+ page threads.

*pops in between big trips ninja * I understand what you're saying, and I like that idea very much. XD

Are there any art/avatar/banner-esque contests we'd like to try starting up again? o.O?  

froggyfluf

iOggy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:16 am
*sigh* I can't believe there are actually people that don't have the gold to meet the entry fee. O_o  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:22 am

What about people that have odd join requests?
Quote:
hii i like jour guild its pretty good!! bye rosemarijn

Saint-Saens

Eldritch BiLast

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:41 am
IDK, i like the easter egg hunt thing, but we have to monitor the progress of it quickly, as well as make sure that the people who are participating don't PM the heck out of us.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:59 pm
Saint- Just use your personal judgement if they should join or not.

Anyone want to take up the whole Easter Egg hunt event?  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Eldritch BiLast

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:57 am
I guess i will do it... when do you want me to get started on it?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:05 pm
Nintendo Punk 05
I guess i will do it... when do you want me to get started on it?

Whenever you want
depends on how you're going to do it
if you're going to do it in rounds or not
would like it to end on or before easter (or right after if needed)  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Eldritch BiLast

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 7:00 pm
Wow.. 2 join Requests!!!

Good Join Request
Hello there! My name's -blank-, and I'd like to join.. cos.. well, i'm a band nerd. Why else? In school band I play bass guitar, but I'm learning drums outside of school and hope to play percussion next year or maybe something else entirely different. I've been playing bass since early 2005, but I practice a lot. I've been playing drums since February. I wouldn't be in band if it weren't for me switching to private school, where you have to be in band until you're in 10th grade. I'm glad I got in band because it's my favorite subject now and I'm so obsessed with it. Haha.. thanks a ton.

Bad Join Request
I play percussion, I've been playing since the beginning of this year, band is AWESOME, and this guild looks pretty awesome too.

Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games