Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:50 pm
User Image User Image
*whines*
"But SHE started it!"

*points an accusing finger at the Queen, reopening a few wounds that had just begun to close in the process*
"God ******** dammit!" stressed

"Waaaaah!!" gonk
*flails about as the dragon has her in his clutches. This is it! This is the end!* gonk
"Isn't Miro supposed to get a last meal first or something? crying This isn't fair!"

*as Velcore continues to circle around, a breeze catches her dress and she quickly tries to tuck her skirt down at the realization that everyone below could probably see up it from this altitude gonk She may be a goner, but that doesn't mean she should give up on having some semblance of decency in the process!*
"No peeking!" gonk

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:01 pm
Her phone buzzed and she looked at the text from Franco. rolleyes She quickly tapped out a reply and pocketed her phone.

'Boy, you know your sister, you'd best get the biggest, highest quality, and most expensive one there is. Now, if you're feeling generous, I'll take necklace #3. lol '  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:09 pm
Hm....never took her for a black lacy type of panty person. xd

It is always the innocent ones you should look out for most. rolleyes

Nodding along with The Duchess's comments Hare merely looks at his timepiece and hopes that this scene wraps up soon.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:58 pm
I don't care who started it. If you keep saying things like that, you're never going to be able to heal. *smiles at Draa* And you're not going to be good for much of anything until you do.User Image

*finally sees a space big enough to land on the other side of the movie lot. He gently sets Miro down as he lands*
User Image
Hmm. *looks around to see if the cameras are still on them*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:02 pm
User Image

Watches as the Jabberwocky flies off with the Mime without actually witnessing the sentencing. GET BACK HERE AND FINISH THE JOB!! scream AND YOU CALL YOURSELF A JABBERWOCKY!! YOU'RE A DISGRACE TO YOUR KIND YOU OVERSIZED SALAMANDER!!! scream

Enraged she turns to Ayami and points to the air in the direction where the beast flew. YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU TURN A HUGE, FIRE BREATHING, EATING MACHINE INTO A YOGA PERFORMING, VEGAN, SALAMANDER WITH NO GUTS OR PURPOSE!! scream

Throws her long jeweled staff to the ground and stomps off flailing her arms and screaming in Italian to nobody in particular. scream stressed

Uh…………… Cut? ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:20 pm
Hearing the "Cut" Anira jumps off of Lia's hat and quickly un-shrinks herself. Meanwhile Lia stretches until all of her fur stands out. FINALLY! I wondered how long that scene would drag out!

Wasting no time Hauk heads straight to wardrobe to change out of his costume. Anira looks over to the direction Velcor took off. That wasn't bad ad-libbing from the dragon for his first time.  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:08 pm
User Image*jaw drops*
I don't even get to respond to that? crying

Meanwhile Franco gets the text back, and smirks.
Boda-bing!
He quickly sends a text to "Holly" to get numero 3 for gattino regina cool and numero 4 for zitellona...
Franco turns the corner in the castle, still looking for da fante.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:29 pm
*sees people starting to wander away from the area where they were filming* You are all right? *takes a step back from Miro*

*sighs and drops the Cheshire smile* Ah, that's better.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:59 pm
*curls into the fetal position on the floor*
"M-Miro doesn't wanna die crying There's so many cakes she still hasn't eaten yet!" crying

*looks around at the retreating cast*
"Yo! Any chance of me getting a rez first? Or maybe at least a sponge bath?"

*eyes Ayami*

*rolls his eyes at the Tes clone and rushes off to check on Misa's preparations to make sure everything is just so for his date with Kyle* whee  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:47 pm
*sees the look from Draa* sweatdrop
*tries to pry the giant boa off of her again*
Hey!
carry me talk2hand

Then fix me stare
*Demonically conjures and changes Aya's clothes for her so she can walk*
better rolleyes
Wait for me small rabbit! crying

*jumps onto a railing and spreads her angel wings to descend onto the platform below*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:03 pm
*looks down at Miro* I am not going to hurt you. It would make Kits mad. And sad. neutral Karrie too, but Kits more.

*looks up when she hears Ayami calling out to Draa* Oh, good. Healing is something I can't help with. cat_sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:26 pm
"But that's what dragons do! They roar and eat people, especially Miros! gonk Miro would know because she's met a lot of dragons. Although, Miro supposes there were some friendly-ish dragons in Crescent Reach, but those were different. They weren't liked by the other dragons because they mated with humans and made drakkin like Misa... well, kinda like Misa. Drakkin like Misa was modeled after is probably more accurate. confused Miro never did really figure out just how she was made. Miro just knows that it costed lots of monies and her husband wasn't too happy about that sweatdrop Though Miro supposes he'd be her ex now. It's been a bunch of years and lots of stuffs happened. Miro hasn't even been back to Norrath in a while. There could be all sorts of things that are different now and she wouldn't know. Like, maybe dragons are mating with all the races now and making all sorts of dragon hybrid babies surprised But how does that even work? Miro doesn't know how they even did it with the humans to make drakkin. Dragons are so much bigger than humans, you would think the dragon would just crush their mate in the process if it wasn't another dragon. Plus, dragons are all scaly gonk Unless their mating parts aren't confused Miro can't say she's really seen dragon thingies before, but Miro doesn't really want to. That would be weird. You don't just go around looking at creatures' thingies like that, unless you're some kind of pervert, which Miro most certainly isn't. mad

What were we talking about again?" confused

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:35 pm
Sending an imp to fetch a snack, Lia comes upon hearing Miro's conversation. She merely mimics the Chesire grin as she plays with her hair. I think it's quite clear around here that in some form or fashion we're all perverts dear. And honestly dragon dongs are quite adjustable depending on the dragon and their abilities. They're quite popular with the company's sexy toys product line. cool  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:33 pm
"EH!? eek "

*blushes profusely at the fox lady's addition to the conversation*

"T-That... what... why!? Noooo, now Miro's thinking about dragon thingies! crying Her innocence is ruined!" crying

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:38 pm
*lands near Draa*
*hovers her hands above his bullet wounds*
Does it hurt? crying
I'll do what I can but I'm not a miracle worker crying
Oh wait... I am 4laugh

*Leko-boa reaches her head forward and flicks her tongue in Draa's face*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games