Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Hufflepuff Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Feb-Apr 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2021 5:33 pm
User Image
                                              ╔════════════════════════════╗
                                              Jade Morris
                                              Twelve Years Old - Second Year - Hufflepuff - Beater - Pureblood
                                              ╚════════════════════════════╝

Jade hit the first year with a bludger and a part of her felt bad. It was this girl's first time out on the pitch, and she got smacked with one square in the chest. On the other hand, this was why Jade even made the first string as Beater last year, and it was why she would probably make it again this year. Suddenly, she felt a collision with her right ribs and gasped for air. She did not see that one coming. Glancing over to her side, she noticed another first year, a blonde girl, glaring at her. By the time Jade recovered enough to carry on, the opposing Beater had tried to hit, and missed, Galen. When she tried again, Jade attempted to interfere, aiming to send the bludger back at Dominik.

Position: Black Team Beater
                                              Armour Class: 13
                                              Modifiers: (hitting +3) (stealing +3) (injury -1)
                                              Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                              Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                              Roll: 3 (hit self!)
                                              Hit: > opponent's AC
                                              Save: > 15
                                              Hit Self: < 4
                                              Steal: > than opponent’s AC
                                              Score: > than Keeper’s roll

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

The more I grow old, the more I get wary of your s i c k e n i n g kind
                                              When I d i s a p p e a r, you should know the r e a s o n why

Stefan Lee Salvatore

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:39 am

User Image♜♖
EDEN RHYS HARPER

sixth year || Hufflepuff prefect || muggleborn
Dueling Club sharpshooter || Language Club student
Namaste Club yogi || Quidditch beater and captain

Eden whistled for a stop when he saw the day was getting short. They had gone on a little longer than usual--hopefully no one had any pressing appointments after this. ”Nice work everyone!” he called, gathering everyone around in the air. ”Great stuff tonight. I’m looking forward to working with all of you going forward in the season. Go ahead and do two laps of warm down and then drop off your gear with Weslyn, our team manager. Phee and I will have the starting roster up in the common room later this weekend. Dismissed.”

Weslyn did an easy two laps with the rest of the team, chatting with a few of the first years and offering congratulations for how well everyone had performed. As soon as she was done, Wes collected the school brooms and other equipment before waving at Eden and Phee. Eden, having just chased down the bludgers and snitch with Phee, slipped off his broom and jogged over to his vice captain , already discussing roster things.

”So. It looks like we have a great new crop of first years. What do you think about….”

setting Hufflepuff Tryouts 2053 || with Weslyn, soon other Quidditch people
appearance 5’8”, fit || wearing jacket, polo shirt and jean and a handknit Hufflepuff scarf with E.H. and a bludger and bat embroidered on the end
statusTeam considerations

The roster was made with consideration of activity and reliability. Please PM addaellis if you have concerns!

Cat Waffle

Cinnabun Gryffie

xXTiTaNsLaYaR1169Xx

Graydon Ironshield

ChrysalismAndPetrichor

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Diamond Wales

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Don’t close your eyes, it’ll all be okay
Come dry yourself beside the fire
Made of all those former worries that you’ve carried inside you
There’s no need for names
Just let them burn, we’ll warm ourselves with the flames

♖♜
~"The River with No Name" by Radical Face.

addaellis

addaellis

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:49 am
Hufflepuff Quidditch Team

Team Captain
Eden Harper

Vice Captain
Phoenix Heulwen

Chasers
Simon Blake
Wyn Vaughan-Warde
Ronald Quinn-Smith

Beaters
Eden Harper
Jade Morris

Keeper
Hariette Nakano-Roussel

Seeker
Angus McLellan

Reserves
Weslyn Knolle ~ Team Manager (Keeper)
Phoenix Heulwen ~ Seeker (1)
Jane Egareva ~ Seeker (2)
Dominik Knapp ~ Beater
Joe Egareva ~ Chaser
Galen Saylor ~ Chaser

Cat Waffle

Cinnabun Gryffie

xXTiTaNsLaYaR1169Xx

Graydon Ironshield

ChrysalismAndPetrichor

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2021 9:31 pm

User Image♜♖
EDEN RHYS HARPER

seventh year || Hufflepuff prefect || muggleborn

Eden waited on Weslyn impatiently before heading out to the Quidditch Pitch for Tryouts. There was still some uncomfortably silence between him and his ex, but it was mostly gone-- they’d have to work together this year, and it had been long enough. He was in a better relationship, and she...well he still wasn’t sure about her. That was fine. He didn’t need to know.

They made it out to the pitch to find Galen, now a second year, laying out on the pitch staring at the clouds and talking to his pet puffle. Dragon immediately hid in Galen's pocket and Galen sat up. "G'evening Wes and Eden! I'm back and ready for tryouts! I'm going to do my best this year!"

Weslyn smiled, bringing out the brooms as Eden lugged the case with the balls out. "You improved a lot from last year already, so I'm sure you'll be even better this year," she said, hopefully motivatingly.

Eden handed him a sign up form before doing his stretches "Yeah. You coming to strategy meetings again?"

"Every other Saturday in the common room still? You betcha!"

Please fill this out:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character's Name:[/b]
[b]House:[/b]
[b]Year:[/b]
[b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
[b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
[b]First Choice Position:[/b]
[b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

Username: addaellis
Character's Name: Weslyn Knolle
House: Hufflepuff
Year: 7
Advanced Flying I: no
Advanced Flying II: no
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 5
Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy, Great Catch
First Choice Position: reserve/ team manager
Second Choice Position: keeper

Username: addaellis
Character's Name: Galen Saylor
Year: second
Advanced Flying I: currently taking
Advanced Flying II: currently taking
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Great Catch
First Choice Position: chaser
Second Choice Position: beater
Note Just so you know I have a heart condition. I should be okay to play as long as I don’t get too worked up though

setting Quidditch Tryouts 2054 || with Weslyn, Galen, awaiting the rest of the team.
appearance 5’10”, fit || wearing Camo shirt and dark jeans
status Hope we've got a good group this year as well.

”QUOTING”

They see you as small and helpless
They see you as just a child
Surprise when they find that a warrior will soon run wild.
Prepare for your greatest moments
Prepare for your finest hour
The dream that you've always dreams is suddenly about to flower.
♖♜
~"This Will be the Day" from RWBY. Cover by Caleb Hyles.

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:23 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Eden, Weslyn, and Galen
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Hufflepuff Tryouts
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? It's gonna be a good year!
xxxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ᴍʏ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Mᴏᴏᴅ? Playful

Simon headed toward the pitch, snuggled in his favorite jumper. His broom was in hand, freshly trimmed up and polished. He was excited for quidditch again this year, and he was sure his team would do great. Walking out, he saw Eden, Weslyn, and Galen on the pitch already. Walking over, he nudged Galen with his elbow, offering a grin as his hair turned a vibrant yellow. It helped with his team attire, anyway. He waved over at the captain, then started signing in. After handing it back over, he stepped back beside his friend, then signed over "Hi everybody! Are we excited to win a lot of games this year?"

He wasn't sure how much sign Eden (other than sometimes a few small gestures) or Weslyn knew, but he figured at worst Galen would be able to translate. Most of the Metafecta was learning, and that just warmed Simon's heart. They were discussing something about their strategy meetings, so Simon figured they were still on for this year. He did a little stretch, looking a bit surprised when a small pop sounded from his back. Oooh, he'd been trying to get that all day.

Username: Cinnabun Gryffie
                                                                Character's Name: Simon Blake
                                                                Year: Fourth
                                                                Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                                                Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 03
                                                                Any Special Skill: Swift Swipe, Good Arm, Natural Flyer
                                                                First Choice Position: Chaser
                                                                Second Choice Position: Seeker

AC: 13
          Modifiers: +3 {to Score} +3 {to Steal}
          Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm, Natural Flyer
          Total Roll:xx {xxxxxx}
          x/3
          Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

xx✿ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx✿ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Hufflepuff Teammates
xxxx✿ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Hufflepuff Tryouts
xxxxx✿ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? We're gonna kick butt!

Hari hurried down to the pitch. She was excited for the new year to begin, since she was pretty good at Keeping. It sure helped that her dad was always willing to play catch to make sure she was on the top of her game. There were a few others on the pitch, so she just grabbed up the sign-in form and filled hers out in her twirly cursive. She stepped over and did a bit of stretching, excited for tryouts to begin. The last few years had flown by super quick, and she was hoping for some good gameplay this year. Maybe she'd catch a ball and save a game for her team. It would be super cool!

Username: Cinnabun Gryffie
                                                                        Character's Name: Hariette Nakano-Roussel
                                                                        Year: Fourth
                                                                        Advanced Flying I: yes
                                                                        Advanced Flying II: yes
                                                                        Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3 (+1 MTA)
                                                                        Any Special Skill: Hold the Line, Great Catch, Deft Dodger
                                                                        First Choice Position: Keeper
                                                                        Second Choice Position: Also Keeper

AC: 15
          Modifiers: +5 {Catching}
          Special Skills: Hold The Line, Great Catch, Deft Dodger
          Total Roll:xx {xxxxxx}
          Lives: [✿] [✿] [✿]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:44 am
User Image
                                              Jade Morris
                                              Thirteen Years Old - Third Year - Hufflepuff - Beater - Pureblood

Jade arrived on the pitch with her broom and Mickey following behind, before he moved off to the side to watch his owner play. “Good evening!” she greeted those who had already arrived as she grabbed a form and filled it out. Jade felt confident that she’d make the starting string as Beater once again, considering she did the previous two years; nonetheless, she scribbled down Reserve Beater as her second choice again just in case someone better stole her spot. Once she handed in her form, she joined the others for a session of stretching.

Position:
                                              Armour Class: 14
                                              Modifiers: (hitting +4) (stealing +4)
                                              Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                              Roll:

Username: kiska166
                                              Character's Name: Jade Morris
                                              Year: Third
                                              Advanced Flying II: Not yet
                                              Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
                                              Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                              First Choice Position: Beater
                                              Second Choice Position: Reserve Beater

The more I grow old, the more I get wary of your s i c k e n i n g kind
                                              When I d i s a p p e a r, you should know the r e a s o n why

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:21 pm
♖ Dominik ♖ Knapp ♖
♖ Hufflepuff Second Year ♖
Dueling Club ♖ Quidditch Reserve ♖ Stabber ♖ Musician

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▬▬ There isnt a day that goes by that I dont think about you▬▬

Dominik loved quidditch, everyone in her family did. She only wished she could play in an actual game. However, all the beater positions were full. Maybe next year? At least she was able to participate in the tryouts.

Username: Stefan Lee salvatore
Character's Name: Dominik Knapp
House:Hufflepuff
Year:2
Advanced Flying I: (no
Advanced Flying II: no
Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Nat Flyer, and Deft Dodge
Second Choice Position: Chaser

▬▬ Being here just puts me one step closer to finding you Dee.▬▬

osition: Beater
AC: 14
Lives: yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi
Mods: +2 Hitting
Trying to:
Roll:

Quote:

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:15 pm
User Image
Ronald David Quinn-Smith
HufflepuffSecond YearTwelve Years OldSingleChaser

With his brand-new broomstick in his hand, Ron hurried down to the pitch for this term's tryouts. He'd been amazed when he was tapped to be on the first string last term, he'd figured on spending his first term as a clipboard caddy and watching the matches from the stands as part of the Reserves, and so he did as much as he could to improve his skills. He knew nothing was promised and nobody had a guaranteed spot on the team, and so he felt confident he would be able to compete for a spot on this term's team.

Dressed in a bright yellow Hufflepuff Tee shirt over a long-sleeved black Tee shirt, a pair of well-worn jeans and sneakers, Ron was carrying along his broomstick. He'd have been happy if he'd been given his mom's old broomstick, the one she'd used at school for her matches, instead, she took him to Diagon Alley over the summer, and helped him pick out his own mount. It was like being given the keys to a car, so far as was concerned. Today, he would get the chance to fly it on the pitch.

"Hey, guys," he said cheerfully, as he picked up a form. "Looks like we should have good flying weather today. Hope we get a good turnout." As he talked, he tried making a few signs, and hoped he was doing them correctly; he'd been studying sign language, at least a little bit, over the summer. If nothing else, knowing how to sign could help communicating while flying over the pitch, but he also didn't want anyone to feel they were being excluded.

Username: Graydon Ironshield
Character's Name: Ronald Quinn-Smith
Year: Second
Advanced Flying I: No
Advanced Flying II: No
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1 (Chaser)
Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
Second Choice Position: Wherever we need help

OOC:
Username

User ImageAC: 13
Modifiers: +3 to Catch and Shoot the Quaffle
Special Skills: Good Arm, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
Action:
Effect Value:  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:23 pm

User Image
                                              User Image

User Image
                                            • Jun's mum did not hide her dictate for Quidditch, always getting a look on her face whenever it came up in conversation (she had that same look whenever Jun said or did something she didn't approve of but couldn't scold him for in public). Quidditch was loud, it was obnoxious and it was too dangerous in her opinion and at home she never failed to voice that. However, she never said told Jun that he shouldn't try out for Quidditch. It never came up in conversation and Jun dutifully never brought it up to annoy her. But since it never came up, she didn't tell him no so really, Jun didn't have to feel guilty for wearing clothes suitable for working out and jogging to the Quidditch pitch on the day that the Hufflepuff team had tryouts. He probably wouldn't be accepted but it would be fun to see what all the fuss was about.

There were already some students at the pitch chatting and warming so Jun didn't garner much attention as he entered and grabbed a form. He filled it out quickly before handing it to the older boy who was probably captain before deciding to warm up a little. Just because he was trying a sport for the first time didn't mean he wanted to be sore all weekend.

Username: oyehh
                                              Character's Name: Jun Nakayama
                                              Year: First
                                              Advanced Flying I: No
                                              Advanced Flying II: No
                                              Years of Previous Quidditch playing: None
                                              Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                              First Choice Position: Anything
                                              Second Choice Position: Also anything

• WHEN Fall 2054 tab tab tab WHERE Quidditch pitch tab tab tab WITH other team hopefuls

OOC xxx

username

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

addaellis

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2021 9:37 pm
Hufflepuff Quidditch Team

Team Captain
Eden Harper

Vice Captain
Phoenix Heulwen

Chasers
Simon Blake
Ronald Quinn-Smith
Galen Saylor

Beaters
Eden Harper
Jade Morris

Keeper
Hariette Nakano-Roussel

Seeker
Phoenix Heulwen

Reserves
Weslyn Knolle ~ Team Manager (Keeper)
Dominik Knapp ~ Beater
Jun Nakayama ~ Chaser

Cat Waffle

Cinnabun Gryffie

xXTiTaNsLaYaR1169Xx

Graydon Ironshield

ChrysalismAndPetrichor

Stefan Lee Salvatore

oyehh

OOC: @Chrys and Titan, If your students would have been at tryouts, please send me a PM and we can work out them being on reserves or something!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:33 pm

User Image♜♖
EDEN RHYS HARPER

seventh year || Hufflepuff prefect || muggleborn

Eden squinted up at the sky as he wrapped his quidditch robes around him tightly. It was cold for February, but Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw’s friendly scrimmage had already been postponed thrice now-- first because the dance prep had everyone distracted, then there was that freak storm in January, then some doofus had swapped all the school broomsticks with mops. Between all that, other practices, and official games, there hadn’t been a good time for a friendly weekend scrimmage in a while.

He met Cenek out on the Quidditch field a quarter hour before the teams were set to meet. ”It’s a bit nippy, and I calculated rain earlier, but I think we can still play,” Eden greeted. He’d run some quick divination-by-arithmancy calculations earlier and the chances for rain were pretty high. ”I say we make sure everyone charms their goggles and wears warm clothes and we play for a few hours”

Eden ran through the other logistics in his head. Just between Cenek and himself Eden was pretty confident they had the healing ability to at least rush someone to the Hospital Wing. And between the two of them he was also pretty confident they wouldn’t disagree to the point that they’d need a third party referee. It wasn’t like it counted for anything anyways. It was basically just a joint-team practice. Hell, he and Cenek were planning to sit down with Phee and Jordan to swap strategy suggestions after the friendly.

setting Quidditch Pitch, Late February 2055 || with Cenek, awaiting Gryffindor and Hufflepuff teams
appearance 5’10”, fit || wearing quidditch uniform
status It'd suck not to play again

Cat Waffle

Cinnabun Gryffie

Graydon Ironshield

oyehh

They see you as small and helpless
They see you as just a child
Surprise when they find that a warrior will soon run wild.
Prepare for your greatest moments
Prepare for your finest hour
The dream that you've always dreams is suddenly about to flower.
♖♜
~"This Will be the Day" from RWBY. Cover by Caleb Hyles.

addaellis

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:54 pm
User Image
                                              ╔════════════════════════╗
                                              Jade Morris
                                              Fifteen Years Old - Fifth Year - Pureblood
                                              Hufflepuff - Prefect - Beater - Captain of the Fite Club

╚════════════════════════╝

Jade followed Hariette onto the pitch when she saw the older girl leave the Great Hall. Phoenix had, however, beaten them there. Jade had already walked and talked with the Vice Captain, so she greeted the Captain when she got closer and picked up a form to fill out. After making the starting string as a Beater every single year, the blonde still hadn’t felt confident that she’d continue to make the team every year until she graduated. What if she messed up really badly during tryouts? It could happen, and maybe a younger, more promising team member would get her spot. Her spot, the one that was her brother’s before he graduated – it was legacy. She had to live up to it.

Position:
                                              Armour Class: 16
                                              Modifiers: (hitting +6)
                                              Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
                                              Lives: [1] [2] [3] [4]
                                              Roll:

Character's Name: Jade Morris
                                              Year: Fifth
                                              Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                              Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
                                              Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
                                              Second Choice Position: Beater

I don't really care if nobody else b e l i e v e s
                                              'Cause I've still got a lot of f i g h t left in me

CatWaffle
Cinnabun Gryffie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:10 pm
User Image
                                              You got a f a s t car
                                              I want a ticket to a n y w h e r e

Mason Olson
                                              Twelve Years Old - Second Year - Hufflepuff - Halfblood
                                              Reserve Chaser - Member of the Music Club

Mason headed to the pitch alongside Benjamin, who practically bounced excitedly with every step he took. He knew Ben had yet to make up his mind about which position he’d like to play, as he had mentioned that he’d be happy playing any position, but secretly, Mason hoped his brother wouldn’t try out for chaser. Mainly, he was worried that Ben would be better than him. Neither of the boys were particularly athletic, but one could still be more skilled than the other. Once they arrived on the pitch, the older boy quietly filled out a form.

Position:
                                              Armour Class: 13
                                              Modifiers: (shooting +3) (stealing +3)
                                              Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
                                              Roll:

Character's Name: Mason Olson
                                              Year: Second
                                              Advanced Flying I: Enrolled
                                              Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
                                              Second Choice Position:What you think I’d be good at

Maybe we make a d e a l
                                              Maybe t o g e t h e r we can get somewhere

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:19 pm
User Image

Benjamin Olson
                                              Eleven Years Old - First Year - Hufflepuff - Halfblood

Benjamin practically bounced with excitement as he headed to the pitch with Mason. He didn’t know which position to try out for as they all sounded fun, but he figured he’d make up his mind once he picked up the form. And that was kind of what happened. Ben had, in fact, made up his mind to try out for whatever position they needed or wanted him for. That was the best way to make the team, wasn’t it? Let the Captain decide.

Position:
                                              Armour Class: 12
                                              Modifiers: (catching +2) (stealing +2)
                                              Skills: Great Catch, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
                                              Roll:
                                              Spot: 19+
                                              Catch: 22+ or > than opponent’s roll

Character's Name: Benjamin Olson
                                              Year: First
                                              Advanced Flying I: Not yet
                                              Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
                                              Any Special Skill: Great Catch, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
                                              First Choice Position: Anything
                                              Second Choice Position: Anything

H e a r t ' s on fire, leaving all b e h i n d
                                              Dark as night, let the l i g h t n i n g guide you

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff