Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Gryffindor Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 9:40 pm
User Image
User Image
โ—‰ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ญ ๐”‚๐’†๐“ช๐“ป โ—‰ ๐“ฐ๐“ป๐”‚๐’‡๐’‡๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ป โ—‰ ๐“ป๐’†๐“ผ๐’†๐“ป๐“ฟ๐’† ๐“ด๐’†๐’†๐“น๐’†๐“ป โ—‰

Kimberly grinned when the Quaffle slid into her hands as she blocked the shot. It was a mixed feeling, because she was happy that she caught the shot, but she was unhappy because it was against Aleah of all people. Sure, Gid had his gimpy legs and all, but Aleah looked as if she was about to fall apart at the seams just being there! Kim tossed the ball to Joel, trying to push the thoughts out of her head.

Gold Team Keeper
                                                              Deft Dodger | Hold the Line | Great Catch
                                                              AC: 14 | Mods: +6
                                                              Final Roll: ---
                                                              โ™ฅ | โ™ฅ | โ™ฅ

Sometimes I have dreams. I picture myself flying above the clouds, high in the sky.
                                                              Conquering the world with my magic piano, never being scared, but then I realize,
                                                              I'm supergirl and I'm here to save the world, and I wanna know who's gonna save me?
                                                              I'm supergirl and I'm here to save the world, and I wanna know why I feel so alone?

โ—‰ x x โ—‰ x x โ—‰

ใ€ OOC: full team roster in the spoilers if anyone needs it ใ€‘

Red Team: Keeper- Jameson, Beaters- Aster and Jazzy, Chasers- Gideon and Aleah
Gold Team: Keeper- Kim, Beaters- Brandon and Eve, Chasers- Sebastian and Joel

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 9:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

โ‡’Fฯƒฯ…ัั‚ะฝ Yฮตฮฑั Gัั‡า“า“ฤฑะฟษ”ฯƒัโ‡

Gid watched as Aleah practically broke in half just catching the quaffle. He cringed and flew as close to her as possible, hoping she wouldn't break. She threw, but Kim caught really easily. He watched the girl toss to Joel, so he took the reigns, diving in hope of an interception.

Position: Red Team Chaser
AC: 16
Modifiers: +6 {Stealing} +6 {Shooting}
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
ฦฌฯƒั‚ฮฑฦ– Rฯƒฦ–ฦ–:10 {Failed}
x/3
Lives: [โœฌ] [โœฌ] [โœฌ]
Quote:

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 10:12 pm
User ImageUser Image

Are you insane like me? Been in pain like me?
                                                                    Do you
                                                                    tear yourself apart to entertain like me?
                                                                    Do the people
                                                                    whisper 'bout you on the train like me?
                                                                    You can't
                                                                    wake up, this is not a dream

Aleah sighed at her crappy shot. She was bad at playing Chaser obviously. But she didn't particularly want to play chaser anyways. Seeker was easier on her body. She casually popped her shoulder and elbow back into place. Barely even wincing at it. Her ribs were only subluxed and that happened all the time anyways so she ignored it. She zoomed off after the ball and reached out to grab it. She wasn't about to let anything get in her way. She had been told all her life that she couldn't do this or that etc. But if being sick had taught her anything, it was that she could do anything. She reached up to try and intercept the ball.

RED TEAM
                                                                    Position: Chaser
                                                                    AC: 12
                                                                    Modifiers: +2 to catch/spot
                                                                    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                                    Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                                    3/3
                                                                    0-0

These voices won't leave me alone,
                                                                    Well my heart is golden, my hands are cold,
                                                                    Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
                                                                    Do you call
                                                                    yourself a hurricane like me?
                                                                    Low on
                                                                    self esteem, so you run on gasoline.

โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
ooc:

Graydon Ironshield rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 10:44 pm
User Image
Fianna Grey
Gryffindor โ”‚ Second Year โ”‚ Twelve Years Old โ”‚ Single โ”‚ Reserve Seeker

Fianna continued her search for the Snitch, hoping she might get another shot at it before tryouts ended.

OOC:
AC: 13
Modifiers: +3 to Catch and Spot the Snitch
Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
Action: Looking for the Snitch (1.44 am)
Effect Value: 13
Results: um, well, yeah, previous comment stands
User ImageUser Image
Username

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Graydon Ironshield rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 6:22 am
User Image
Fianna Grey
Gryffindor โ”‚ Second Year โ”‚ Twelve Years Old โ”‚ Single โ”‚ Reserve Seeker

Fianna continued her search for the Snitch, wondering how much longer she had before Pru called it.

OOC:
AC: 13
Modifiers: +3 to Catch and Spot the Snitch
Action: Looking for the Snitch (9.22 am)
Effect Value: 11
Results: um, well, yeah, previous comment stands
User ImageUser Image
Username

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 11:40 am
Dear Prudence, greet the brand new day!
The sun is up, the sky is blue...
It's beautiful and so are you!
Dear Prudence, open up your eyes.
Dear Prudence, see the sunny skies.
Look around, round and round-

User Image
p r u d e n c e
" p r u "
l o w e r y

gryffindor pureblood โ”‚ captain & keeper โ”‚ seventh year

Pru checked the watch she'd brought with her. They were nearing the end of their allotted time for tryouts, and they weren't the only team that needed to use the pitch. It was time to wrap this up. She called another timeout, but before landing said, loud enough for them all to hear, "I need everyone to help put equipment away before anyone goes anywhere." Hopefully she could trust the majority of them to listen to her and not just slink off while she was talking to Joel about the team.

OOC:
((tryouts are now over; team lineup will be posted shortly))
Diamond Wales

Miss GryffindorK

Cara MiaKitty

Devlyn Maycry

The Shiny Furret

Deviled Dregs

Graydon Ironshield

kiska166

The wind is low, the birds will sing...
That you are part of everything!
Dear Prudence, let me see you smile.
Dear Prudence, like a little child.
The clouds will be a daisy chain,
So let me see you smile again.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 11:45 am
Gryffindor Quidditch Team

Team Captain
Prudence Lowery

Team Vice Captain
Joel Powell

Keeper
Prudence Lowery

Chasers
Joel Powell
Gideon Reid
Jameson Syme

Seeker
Ivy Bishop

Beaters
Jasmine Pierce
Asteria Frey

Reserves
Kimberly Umber โ€“ Keeper Reserve #1
Sebastian Blythe โ€“ Chaser Reserve #1
Mackenzie Hawthorne โ€“ Chaser Reserve #2
Fianna Grey โ€“ Seeker Reserve #1
Aleah Toller โ€“ Seeker Reserve #2
Brandon Davenport โ€“ Beater Reserve #1
Aiobheal McHalen โ€“ Beater Reserve #2

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:22 am
User Image
                                                This ain't a song for the broken-hearted
                                                No silent prayer for the faith-departed
                                                I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd
                                                You're gonna hear my voice
                                                When I shout it out loud

User Image
                                                โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Gา‘ัƒffั—ะฟdะพั Cะฝaโ‚ดั”ั || Capั‚aั—ะฟ || โ‚ดั”vั”ะธั‚ะฝ ะฃั‘aั

Joel stepped onto the pitch on a mission. He had seen how tryouts had been handled, and what had gone on with all of the team hopefuls. He was entirely convinced that most people didn't realize that they should try to be more flexible than they were. That, and they should choose something other than beater or seeker. He was leaving this year, and he didn't want to leave Gid with a slot open because everyone else couldn't seem to try out for chaser. They had seekers, they had beaters, those always got filled fast. He was just hoping that someone actually would get it into their heads that all the positions were important. "Alright people! Just grab a form and fill it out. I don't want to see brooms in the air just yet. Also, if you have intentions on being a seeker or a beater, I will warn you right now that I can and will stick you where I believe you will do the most good for the team. If that means you don't get either position, then I don't want to see attitudes flare up." He settled down and waited for people to do as asked, knowing he probably wasn't going to be a popular captain, but he was going to try his best in making sure that his team was the best. Anything else wasn't an option for him.

[b]Username:[/b]
                                                [b]Character's Name:[/b]
                                                [b]House:[/b]
                                                [b]Year:[/b]
                                                [b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
                                                [b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
                                                [b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
                                                [b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
                                                [b]First Choice Position:[/b]
                                                [b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

AC: 18
                                                Modifiers: Stealing +8, Scoring +8
                                                Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Natural Flyer, Good Arm
                                                Lives: heart heart heart
                                                Final Roll: --

-/3

Thinking: Okay people, please don't all choose seeker or beater...
                                                OOC: If you need any help in playing the game, please don't hesitate to ask me or Miss GryffindorK any questions you might have or refer to this thread.
                                                Scrum

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

This is for the ones who stood their ground
                                                For Tommy and Gina who never backed down
                                                Tomorrow's getting harder make no mistake
                                                Luck ain't even lucky
                                                Got to make your own breaks

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:33 am
User ImageUser Image

Are you insane like me? Been in pain like me?
                                                                    Do you
                                                                    tear yourself apart to entertain like me?
                                                                    Do the people
                                                                    whisper 'bout you on the train like me?
                                                                    You can't
                                                                    wake up, this is not a dream

Aleah hobbled onto the pitch and dropped her cane to grab the paperwork before flopping to the ground to fill it out and hand it back in. She was excited for this year. It was going to be a good year. She could just feel it. She had even better motion with her joints now, she didn't dislocate as often, and she was excited to actually do better at quidditch. She handed in the paperwork and started stretching out her muscles... her muscles that was nice to say. She wasn't used to having real muscles that actually worked and stuff. PT had helped a lot over summer, and with it her mood had also improved... except around Bas.. He just had a way of making her grumpy and she didn't know why! It hadn't been like that last year!

Position: Seeker
                                                                    AC: 14
                                                                    Modifiers: +4 to spotting/catching
                                                                    Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                                    19+ to spot
                                                                    22+ to catch
                                                                    0-0

Username: Devlyn Maycry
                                                                    Character's Name: Aleah Toller
                                                                    House: Gryffindor
                                                                    Year: Third
                                                                    Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                                                    Advanced Flying II: Enrolled
                                                                    Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
                                                                    Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                                    First Choice Position: Seeker
                                                                    Second Choice Position: Chaser

These voices won't leave me alone,
                                                                    Well my heart is golden, my hands are cold,
                                                                    Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
                                                                    Do you call
                                                                    yourself a hurricane like me?
                                                                    Low on
                                                                    self esteem, so you run on gasoline.

โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
ooc:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:36 am
User ImageUser Image

โœฏฦ‘ฮนฦ’ั‚ะฝ ฦณั”ฮฑัโœฏฦ“ััƒฦ’ฦ’ฮนฮทโˆ‚ฯƒัโœฏฦ‡ะฝฮฑั•ั”ัโœฏ
โœฏฦคัั”ฦ’ั”cั‚โœฏฦฒฮนcั” ฦ‡ฮฑฯั‚ฮฑฮนฮทโœฏ

Gid followed Joel to the Pitch, prepared to help as best he could. It was time for Quidditch to begin. He had to get really familiar with the job of a Captain this year, since it was his only year of Vice Captancy before he was in charge. Luckily, Joel had had a ton of work with Pru. The older Chaser gave a small speech, saying, to no end, that if they had overflow in certain positions, they'd be put where they were needed. Gid adjusted and balanced against one crutch so he could hover his broom beside him. It was difficult to hold the broom and his crutches. He hoped they could win, if only so Joel would have an awesome last season. If they could clutch the cup, that'd be a pretty cool sendoff. Gid shook his head, returning to reality. He looked at Joel, then awkwardly nodded to the people on the pitch.

AC: 17
Modifiers: +7 {Stealing} +7 {Shooting}
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
ฦฌฯƒั‚ฮฑฦ– Rฯƒฦ–ฦ–:__ {____}
x/3
Lives: [โœฌ] [โœฌ] [โœฌ]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:48 pm
Now your fortune came, but it's gone and it passed you by-
You plucked your feathers, now you wonder why,
You can't lift yourself and fly?
In the middle of an ocean no one's hands are dry!
If a tree falls does it make a sound?
Can the world stall from the run-around?
Can a mind think if it's in a crowd?

User Image
A S T E R I A
C E C I L Y
F R E Y

sixth year prefect โ”‚ muggleborn โ”‚ gryffindor beater

Aster wasn't really concerned about making the team, since she'd been a starting beater for a while now. She just hoped there wasn't any unnecessary drama at tryouts what with the shift in captaincy. Usually Aster enjoyed drama, but not when it came to Quidditch. Pru, even if she'd been a hardarse at times, had been a fairly stabilizing force. Then again, it wasn't like Joel was very wishy-washy, and he was definitely putting his foot down. Good. She didn't need some first year throwing a tantrum and pissing themselves because they couldn't make first string beater. From the looks of it Gid was vice captain, and she rolled her eyes at his awkward nod. They all knew who he was. She grabbed a form and set about filling it out, then started her stretches.

Username: The Forgotten Weasley
Character's Name: Aster Frey
Year: Sixth
Advanced Flying II: Yes
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
First Choice Position: Beater
Second Choice Position: Don't make me laugh (ha. ha. I'm serious.)

OOC:
Position: Beater
AC: 19
Mods: +7 Bludger Hits
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X)

Can a soul search if it's never found?
And can a thing grow when you cut it down?
Can we all find peace in the here and now?
You can crawl through the mud with your hands bound-
But I'll get plenty of that dirt when I'm underground.
You're a slave, and this is a slave ship;
Pull yourself out of your own grave pit.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:16 pm
User Image
Fianna Grey
Gryffindor โ”‚ Third Year โ”‚ Thirteen Years Old โ”‚ Single โ”‚ Reserve Seeker

Yeah, Fianna had waited all summer for today, the start of the season, and she made sure she was up this morning, had eaten, and her broomstick was ready for flight. She'd put last season behind her, and was ready to embrace the promise which came with the start of a new season. Fianna hoped she could make the team now that Joel was running the show. Arriving just in time to hear his announcement kinda made her blanch a bit; while it was good he was putting his foot down now, it made her wonder if there was stuff going on she hadn't heard about.

"Hi, Joel," she said, as she approached and collected a form. After a moment's work, she had it back to him.

Username: Graydon Ironshield
Character's Name: Fianna Grey
Year: Third
Advanced Flying II: No
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2 (2 years as Reserve Seeker)
Any Special Skill: Great Catch, Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes
First Choice Position: Seeker
Second Choice Position: Wherever you need me.

Looking around, she saw several people already there, including Aleah, whom Fianna knew would challenge her for the Seeker spot if Ivy didn't tryout this year, and that was assuming Joel didn't have other plans for her. More than anything, Fianna wanted to be part of the team and be useful.

OOC:

AC: 14
Modifiers: +4 to Spot and catch the Snitch
Special Skills: Great Catch, Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes
Action:
Effect Value:
Results:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Username

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:47 am
User Image
xโœž Esther Charity Spencer โœž Essie โœžxxxxx
xxxx
Time: 2033-2034
Dressed: simply
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
                                      Essie bit her lip, brightening the color of her lips under the light coat of lip gloss if her father found out she was experimenting with he would ground her for months: she was nervous. Gryffindor always had brave souls ready to join the team so why should they accept an inexperienced second year. She was decency strong from the adventures she had at home when she would do more than just quietly study the bible but instead climb up some tree and study from that perch. She wasn't sure that was enough. And she felt so odd wearing pants but it was only practical. She reminded her of her and Rich's conversation and taking a deep breath approached Joel and took the application and handing it back and said, "I know I'm not going to be that great but... I hope you at least consider me and ahead of time thanks for letting me try out."

Username: mc2
                                      Character's Name: Esther Spencer
                                      Year: 2nd
                                      Advanced Flying I: currently enrolled
                                      Advanced Flying II: no
                                      Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
                                      Any Special Skill: Swift Swipe, Good Arm, Natural Flyer
                                      First Choice Position: Chaser?
                                      Second Choice Position: Anywhere you need me

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                      AC: 12
                                      Modifiers: (+2 Stealing) (+2 Scoring)
                                      Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm, Natural Flyer
                                      Lives: [O] [O] [O]
                                      Final Roll: --
                                      -/3

{OoC: }
                                      Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:14 pm
User Imagexโ–งxDesmondxxxLanexxxMelanconxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Gryffindor First Year
x Feeling: Ready for Anything (almost?)
x Location: Quidditch Pitch
x With: Gryffindor Quidditch Team & Tryouts

Desmond was always interested in sports. There wasn't any sport he hadn't played, before today that is. After asking around for sports, he heard about this game called Quidditch. How hard could it be, right? Not knowing much about any of it, Desmond walked into the pitch and filled out a form before handing it back to the guy in charge. "Here you go... I, er... Think I filled it out right." In all honesty, he barely knew the positions beyond Chaser, Seeker, and Keeper. He only cared about scoring and winning. Let's go Gryffindor!

Username: -X Duo Yiro X-
Character's Name: Desmond Melancon
Year: First Year
Advanced Flying I: No
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
Any Special Skill: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
First Choice Position: The one that does the most scoring. Chaser I think right?
Second Choice Position: Um.. Seeker? I think? The one that can win the came with one catch.

OOC:

User Image

A difficult choice indeed...
You could do well in any house,
And yet I see one fitting you quite well.
Better be...

Gryffindor!

Quote:

Quote:

-X Duo Yiro X-

Devoted Businessman

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:37 pm
User Image

โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
Mackenzie Hawthorne
Gryffindor - Second Year - Twelve Years Old - Reserve Chaser - Halfblood - Adopted
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Mackenzie arrived on the pitch with her new broomstick, ready to tryout for seeker again. She was sure she could do better than last year. Her hopefulness died down, however, as soon as Joel, the captain, announced that those who were trying out for seeker โ€“ and beater โ€“ would most likely not make either position. The twelve year old bit her bottom lip lightly, debating whether she should event seeker on her first choice position. She made reserve chaser last year, and would most likely make that spot again. Especially if she actually put it down as her first choice instead of giving somebody else the chance to say they want it and then to get it. After filling out her form, she handed it in to Joel before making her way to Essie, who was apparently trying out for the team this year. โ€œHey, Essie!โ€ she called with a bright smile. โ€œExcited?โ€

Username: kiska166
Character's Name: Mackenzie Hawthorne
Year: Second
Advanced Flying I: Enrolled
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
Any Special Skill: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch & Natural Flyer
First Choice Position: Chaser
Second Choice Position: Seeker

Position: Seeker
Armour Class: 13
Modifiers: (looking for snitch +3) (catching snitch +3)
Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch & Natural Flyer
Total Roll:
Lives: [1] [2] [3]
Spot: 19+
Catch: 22+
Steal: > opponentโ€™s AC
Score: > opponentโ€™s roll

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

mc2

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games