Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:13 pm
*looks back and forth between Velcore and Amy. He has a vague feeling that he said something wrong, but isn't sure what*

I may. I do not know who will be there yet. There are some people at MW I have not been able to talk to for a long time.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:15 pm
Amy scoffed slightly and left the kitchen. She went down her hall and went to one of her small closets, the one that held the vacuum.

"Yeah... Well, know that you can always come back here."

Thistle squeaked in agreement.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:22 pm
*nods* I might. I am hoping to see Ryzan. I have not seen him in a long time. Not since Niiki was here, I think.

Haven't seen Ayami or Leko lately either, Velcore. I think they're usually there in the mornings, but they like to make an appearance at the parties. We missed the last one, taking Mitri home.

*looks sheepishly at Karrie* I do not think Leko and Ayami know I talk yet. I do not remember speaking with them recently.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:27 pm
Amy made a point of creating loud noises as she got the vacuum out of the closet. It had one adverse reaction. It scared Thistle enough to where she hopped down and ran into Amy's room, but it allowed her to honestly say she hadn't heard what Velcore and Karrie were talking bout. Something about the party, but that was all she had heard.

When she got the vacuum out, she sighed in relief and called out to them. "I'm sorry, but I didn't hear anything you said! I was getting my vacuum out so I can clean up the coffee cake bar."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:27 pm
"I...I'm pretty sure they read me my rights..." dame tries not to tear up, "I...I really don't remember much of that night, not what was said at least. I know I wasn't brought to the police station here in Geezerville but I was still in Gaia. sad I...I only remember being very scared..."

((We can continue this conversation, but I'm also gonna be posting some stuff that happened later that day/night. I'll make it clear though.))

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:35 pm
We said that I have not seen Ryzan, Leko, or Ayami for a long time. I do not think that Leko and Ayami know that I speak yet. *chirps in amusement* Some of the reactions I have gotten are very funny.

Ummm... Maybe we should get going so we're out of your way. Wouldn't want you to still be cleaning when Kits gets here. wink Not that I think she'd mind much, but it might bother Blossom. *walks over to Amy and pulls her into a hug* We'll see you later, Amy. *leans down slightly to kiss her*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:41 pm
Amy actually smiled at what Velcore said. "Yeah, those three are pretty cool. I like them, too. Though I think Ryzan still has a problem with me, and somewhat understandably so."

She was slightly surprised when Karrie pulled her into a hug. She almost dropped the vacuum on his foot, but thankfully she managed to keep a grip on it.

When he leaned down to kiss her, she quickly moved her head to the side slightly and allowed him to kiss just her cheek. Then she kissed his cheek and then quickly got out of his arms and went into the kitchen.

"Alright then. Have fun and be safe. Hopefully see you later, Velcore! Maybe you can play some games with us, too. I think you'd be fun with board games."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:47 pm
*frowns slightly when she turns her head and quickly moves away* Well, see you later, then...

I am not good at board games. I cannot move the pieces well. *holds up a paw to show her, then goes over to the door to wait for Karrie to open it* Bye, Amy. Bye, Thistle. *leaves with Karrie*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:54 pm
Amy waved goodbye and then turned the vacuum on to clean up the coffee cake bar on the kitchen floor. Sure it was weird to vacuum tile, but she'd use soap and water on the spot after vacuuming up the big pieces and crumbs.

She thought that Velcore would be able to use his mouth to move the game pieces, or if he asked someone, they could move the pieces for him.

A few minutes later, she had finished cleaning up the mess and had put the vacuum away. She couldn't wait for Kits to show up!

Thistle came out of Amy's room, squeaked happily up at Amy, and Amy scooped her up again.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:04 pm
*walks up to Amy's house with Smok, Gwee, and Blossom and knocks on the door*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:08 pm
Amy looked in the direction of the door with a bright smile on her face. "I think they're here, Thistle!"

Thistle squeaked excitedly and flicked her tail around one of Amy's arms.

Amy quickly went to the door and threw it open. When she saw Kits and her animals, she whooped and hugged Kits with her free arm. Then, she guided her inside. She stood to the side inside and waited to close the door until everyone was inside. Then, she led them to the living room. She set Thistle down and Thistle squeaked happily up at Kits and then ran over and nuzzled Smok.

Amy grinned brightly at Kits. "I'm so glad you all are here!"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:12 pm
*hugs Amy back* Hi Amy! *the dragons and fairy fly in and find spots to land on the floor* I'm glad you invited us! ^_^

*squeaks and nuzzles Thistle*

*looks around the room* Hi!

*sits on the floor for a moment, then flutters over to the window*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:24 pm
Amy smiled brightly. "I'm so glad you're glad! I mean really, I'm glad you wanted to come and hang out, and Velcore told me that you'd much rather come here than go to the MW party. That's really sweet, that you'd choose to come here rather than a fun party.... Wait? What am I saying? This will be an awesome party, too!"

She laughed and went over to her stereo system in her living room. She turned it on and some Abba music came over the speakers.

She smiled when Gwee said hi and she scratched him behind the ear. She also looked over at Blossom and waved to her with her other hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:33 pm
((Lol ~ that'll work for Harv.))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:35 pm
*giggles* I can always go to the other parties this month. Some of the other themes sound like more fun than Luau. Tonight, I'd rather be here with you. whee I don't feel like being in a big group of people anyway.

*chirps happily at Amy*

*sniffs the air and squeaks*

*keeps looking out the window, unaware of what else is happening*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games