Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MyMoonlitDream

Romantic Trafficker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:27 pm
Serithia walks in and sits down at the Slytherin table near Ume. She glances at the squealing house elf going up and down on a stool then begins nibbling on a piece of toast.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:25 pm

"but of course," said zack smiling, as he he grabbed her fingers and gently kissed her hand.

signs_of_zack

MikeDrawl

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:37 am
Fearless blushed and tugged her hand back. She quickly gathered her things before saying, "Er, I've got to go... Go, go, go back to the er common room. And then to the library." She almost ran away from the Great Hall.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:32 am
Ume is watching the house elf clean the windows, she looks up as Serithia sits down. "Hey," she says with a smile.

The eyes discreetly appear in her sleeve again, staring intently at the piece of toast Serithia is eating.

Sylvie Windren

XInternetOtakuX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:11 am
After D. is done cleaning most of the windows he smiles in triumph, as he lowers himself down he turns and sees a Gryffindor girl run off quite fast," She runs faster then a Firebolt!"

He chuckled at his own little joke, but then stopped, not wanting to draw attention. He then quietly made his way out of the Great Hall and back to the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:51 pm

"uhh," says Zack with a stupid grin of confusion on his face. "goodbye," says Zack down to his roll as she runs away.

signs_of_zack

MikeDrawl

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:10 am
Fearless peeked into the Great Hall. Terrified to find Zack still in there but yet, she feels strangely relieved to find him there. She took a deep breath and mustered all her courage before heading to the Gryffindor table where Zack sat. "Zack..." She started, lightly tapping him on his shoulder. "I'm sorry..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:34 pm

In honor of the Blackout only House-elves should be posting here at this time.
All students are supposed to be in their common rooms.
3nodding

IceeWitch

Korosu Of The Wolves

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:10 pm
Excuse me, Miss Alicia. I was wondering on what's happening and...I did read the headmaster's annoucement. What is happening? I'm a very confused house elf.......  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:07 pm

Alicia elf turned to the elf with a question and with tears swelling in her eyes said:

Alicia elf is not knowing much. She is just doing what she is told. Professor Adonis is telling her to get all the other house-elves into the Great Hall and wait for Professor Adonis there. I is not really knowing anything. We is just going to wait here until Professor Adonis comes. Master is going to tell us what we is needing to be doing.

IceeWitch

XInternetOtakuX

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:16 pm
D fallowed Alicia elf into the Great Hall, as he Waited for the Professor to arrive, he noticed a small smudge on one of the tables, thankfully he managed to get a small bucket of water and a rag from the kitchen before they left.

"Yay, something to clean, it will calm me down." He then began to scrub the small smudge trying to distract himself from the troubles.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:14 am
*Walks into the Great Hall with the other house elves and lookes around wide eyed. She desides to help clean off the tables for something to do, seeing as how the students had to cut their breakfast short and head to their common rooms.*  

ThePiratePrincess!

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:49 am
*Professor Adonis strolls into the Great Hall, loaded with unlit torches. Calling through the darkness for his Head Elf, he places the torches on the floor.
When Alicia elf arrives he thanks her, and instructs her to light the torches for the elves.
While Alicia elf completes her task, Professor Adonis addresses the remaining house-elves.*

I am very, very grateful that you have all come here so quickly. Now there is much to be done, and little time to do it. I want it done as soon as possible because all students, elves, and teachers will be located here whilst we figure out the problem of the Blackout.
Now I know you all have a very difficult task (no magic!) but I believe that there is enough dedicated elves to get them done.
This is what I would like, and if you would kindly divide into the group that fits you most, I'd be extremely appreciative.
Group A will be my scavengers. Your first tasks are to collect the following items (as many as you can): torches, matches (small black sticks, located in the Muggle Studies classroom), food and drink items, plates, utensils, and napkins, and parchment. I have my own quills with me.

*He grabs a couple of torches Alicia has just lit and hands them to the first volunteer.*

I thank you!

*he announces as the elves scurry away*

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:55 am
*Once the ten or so elves scurry away, Professor Adonis turns to address the remaining masses still left*

The rest of you, my dear friends, will be Group B. Your task is the most difficult. I need you to set up the Hall! It must be cleaned. All House Tables must be removed. It might take quite a few of you since it can only be done without magic. Remove them into the Grounds or something. Also, Alicia may need help lighting the remaining torches. Once all the torches are lit, place them in areas of the Hall so that the Hall is as illuminated as possible.
Once the Hall is prepared please congregate near the walls. The way our guild pulls through this blackout is dependent on your loyalty and help. I am confident we'll pull through fine.

*With that Professor Adonis nods to the Head Elf and rushes out with a torch to find the teachers*

Professor_Adonis
Captain

ThePiratePrincess!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:42 pm
*Runs off with some elves in group A, to complete the task of gathering the items Professor Adonis listed. Heading to the Muggle's Study classroom first to look for these matches he mentioned.*  
Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games