Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:23 am
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

"Good...I didn't think you would but you know." he said as leaned forward and adjusted Narcissus' ankle position for the next posture. Michi didn't press Narcissus for an answer assuming that no response was probably a no. It wasn't like Michi to take these things too deeply because he was fairly laid back about life in general.

"Great so that's how it is? Sound like I'd be in for a hell of a ride then if that's the case with Nezumi-san. Oh well, I suppose that's the way things go. I doubt I could just become a star without help for a lot longer than 3 months." he laughed but then tilted his head as Narcissus made a small slam at Chiyou.

"You know you should be thankful Chiyou-kun was still under contract because he's the one that kept you from dying that night at the concert. He put on a good performance too. You were pretty nice to him especially when he was trying so hard for your manager's heart. Felt bad for him...but I can understand where Ishi-san was coming from." Michi really didn't push the topic any further. He'd let Narcissus take what pieces he wanted from the conversation at his own pace.

So continuing to the next part of the therapy he revealed their next work out, " Ok, now let's stand and we will practice some breathing and a combination of yoga and tai chi movements. These are going to help you feel your body's inner energy and help you with balance and posture. It's going to be a little slow but this will be very relaxing and will help you focus on your body's recovery." He picked up a chair and put it close by Narcissus just so the man could use that for balance if necessary. Michi knew that with having had a head injury balance would take a little time for the singer to explore.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your eyes and see me.
...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:58 am
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

The day had gone by pretty quickly for Hayato, if only by virtue of the fact that he would be treating his pretty little lover to a lovely dinner, and that just kept things moving for him.
At 6pm he got out of a meeting/photoshoot to discuss his upcoming album's art and promotional material, finalizing how it was going to be printed. Easy enough, despite how he felt pulled in every direction by the people he was working with, one wanting things one way, another wanting it different, and him having his own ideas about things.

By 7pm, Jun was home, showering quickly and dressing himself in his best black suit, slim and fitted, with a red dress shirt and a black tie. It never hurt to dress sharp like this, once in a while. It wasn't his usual, but it did give him a sense of power, and he rather oozed sexuality, which was the norm, of course, but the suit helped.

8:30pm, Hayato was parked outside the studio where Shou had been working all day, eagerly awaiting his "date".

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:04 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Sega - Voice Recordings

Shou had done so many lines for the next game that he was quite excited to see his words married to the images that had been placed before him for inspiration. Even Hamu seemed to be rather interested in the results of this endeavorer because there was a small smile on the man's lips as he walked out of the recording room.

"So you think it will be a winner?" Shou asked Hamu as the man handed him a cool bottle of water.

"Mm...I think so actually. But then again you always thrive on things like this so I'm not too surprised. However, even before you ask, I play it at least once. Just to amuse myself that I can kick your butt in the game. Nice way to take out all my aggressions...eh?" Of course, Hamu was teasing...or was he?

Shou laughed and then patted Hamu on the shoulder, "So that's how it is! I'm guessing the previous game got quite a work out didn't it?" He then smirked at the thought as he realized how much fun Hamu must have at his expense at times.

But then, Hamu guided him down the hall to a bathroom where he handed Shou a bag. "You told me you were going out with Hayato-san so here is your clothing for the...dinner. I still don't think you should be dating that man. He may be nice to you now but he's got a notoriously bad streak if Naoko-san's experiences are any proof of the mater."

Shou however, lifted a finger to pause Hamu and then turned to look at him while leaning back against the sink, "I've thought about it a few times, Hamu-kun. And don't think I'm not aware of his violent streak but he's said he's changing and I'll give him a chance to prove it. Also, unlike Naoko-san, if Hayato does do something like that, he's out the door. I'm not going to play that game. It's not my style to be a victim and I'm not going to start here."

Hamu-kun nodded and at least felt a little relieved that Shou wasn't just head over heels stupid for the man. Although some times it seemed that way. Shou was very mercurial and sometimes even Hamu had a hard time predicting how he'd react. "Alright well, if things do get out of hand..."

"Yes, if they do, I know who to call." he grinned and then said, "You really do look out for me, Hamu-kun."

Hamu tapped the top of his net book, "Yes, and if you dont hurry, you will be late." With that Shou scampered slipping into dark blue suit and black pants while Hamu put a few black feathers and beads clipped into his already darker hair extensions that mingled with his blond hair. He was a reflection of his video game persona even without a few more of the more intimate game effect. His makeup perfect as usually, he raced out of the bathroom and finally to the drive.

It was 8:32 pm but that was close enough as far as Shou was concerned. He saw the car immediately and walked over while his bodyguard slipped into another car. "Hmm...Jun, you look....lovely." he said with a slight lick of the lip as he slipped in beside the man. Yes, he couldn't help but look at the exquisite suit wrapping that hot body. Obviously, Shou...approved.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Reaching just slightly, Nakai held Izzy against him as the man cried. "He can't have lied..." the blond whispered, pure shock written on his face.

"He... he can't have lied, Izzy... I don't believe that... He loved you!"
Pushing his manager back, amber eyes locked with the other man's teary gaze. "He loved you, Izzy Lucky. All of us knew it. All of us saw it, even if he was too damn stubborn to admit it. Just ask Hiroki or Tanaka-san or... or Chiyou! Chiyou knew!" shaking his head, Nakai wasn't about to let his manager make a huge mistake.

"You can't give up on him, Izzy... you were happy with him, weren't you? He was happy too... he was really genuinely happy, wasn't he? Look at me and tell me it doesn't matter. Tell me you'll just throw it away and run..."

Gently, Kai ran one hand down Izzy's cheek. "You'll stay with me for a bit... and I won't let anyone bother you and I'll have Michi fix you up. Think of it as a spa vacation." he smiled softly, "I'll even take all your calls... be your secretary... how's that sound?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:05 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"But Chiyou-kun said he did. Why would Chiyou lie? Especially when he was so pissed at me." Izzy sniffled back a few tears. "I wanted to believe that he did love...me. But...I wasn't too sure when he wouldn't answer me. I just wanted...maybe I wanted too much for him to be mine. Maybe I just was thinking too hard on it and seeing more than there really was."

He wiped his eyes a few time then took out a kleenex and blew his nose. "I was....happy with him. I thought he was happy......" He looked up but he couldn't say it. He couldn't say it didn't matter. But his heart still felt broken.

"Ok..." he responded accepting the offer with a small voice. "But.....but...you as a secretary? That...scares me." The was room for a tiny smile in that thought but it didn't last too long. He leaned up against his star feeling rather lucky to have him even if Nakai was sometimes roamed in too many places that he shouldn't.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:42 pm

He was only half listening... taking in the words about Chiyou... about the kid's performance... and Izzy...

There it was again, that damned manager... that man who seemed to keep complicating everything that Akihiko did.
He was always there...
In the back of his mind...
Always...

In truth, Akihiko didn't even realize that Michi was helping change his position for their next yoga exercise.
All he knew was there was a chair there... that his hand was grasping that chair...

All he knew...

June’s lies and the truth in front of my eyes are put away in sepia tones
Nestling close to one another, warmth; I don’t understand those things anymore

“You’ll be fine on your own… right?” you said, forcing it upon me and then you said goodbye
If it’s going to be that kind of consolation then I should be tired of hearing it by now

Endlessly ringing; the merciless memories seem to have no intention of forgiving me
If i close my eyes they will only grow surrounding me at a distance you laugh

~ ~ ~

六月の嘘 目の前の本当 セピアにしまいこみ
寄り添うとか 温もりとか わからなくなってた

「君はひとりで平気だから…ね」と 押しつけて さよなら
その類の気休めなら 聞き飽きた筈なのに

鳴り止まない 容赦ない思い出たちは 許してくれそうにもない
目を閉じれば 勢いは増すばかりで 遠巻きで 君が笑う

~ ~ ~

roku gatsu no uso menomae no hontou sepia nishi mai komi
yori sou toka muku moritoka wakaranaku natteta

( kimi wa hitori de heiki dakara ... ne ) to oshi tsukete sayonara
sono takuhi no kiyasume nara kiki akita hazu nanoni

nari manai yousha nai omoide tachi wa yurushi tekure souni monai
me wo toji reba ikioi wa masu bakari de toomaki de kimi ga warau

Flashes.
Like the bulb of a camera, going off behind his eyes.
Gasping, Akihiko grasped at the chair almost blindly, his legs buckling under him as his free hand reached up and furiously pulled at his hair.
"Gah...." the musician cried out, doubling over but somehow keeping himself standing.
Though barely...

Oh god, he could see it... he could see those flames... licking and destroying...
A taxi, left abandoned...
He felt his own fear, desperately clawing through the car, searching for something... for any sign... just a small shred of evidence that...that...

It was all about Izzy again, wasn't it?
That man's infuriating smile... his annoying glare... his managerial attitude whenever he...

"Ruki..."

Will the rain ever stop, I wonder? For a pretty long time now it’s been cold
Why does the rain choose me? Why does it choose me who has nowhere to escape to?

~ ~ ~

雨は いつか止むのでしょうか ずいぶん長い間 冷たい
雨は どうして僕を選ぶの 逃げ場のない 僕を選ぶの

~ ~ ~

ame wa itsuka tomu no deshou ka zuibun nagai dakimatsu metai
ame wa doushite boku wo erabu no nige ba nonai boku wo erabu no

He hadn't even realized he'd said that name... and if he had, he wouldn't have understood just what it meant.
Wouldn't have known how tenderly he had held his manager when whispering that name...

All Akihiko knew was that it felt like his head were splitting open. He fought the urge to be sick, his body shivering in agony as the musician forced himself to remain standing.
White knuckles grasped the chair tight, using it like a lifeline.
Anchoring himself to the present...
Even when his mind sought the past.

It was maddening... those flashes... nothing made sense and everything was in such an incoherent jumble that one memory flowed into another with no true context of time nor place.

What had triggered it this time? What had Michi said? What had it been?
Love?
Hardly.
But then again, hadn't Izzy and he kissed?
Hadn't he remembered that?
Wasn't everyone hiding their true feelings from him? Even Izzy was holding back, wasn't he? He kept saying he loved Akihiko, but he didn't! He couldn't!
No one could really love Narcissus!
He didn't want them to... didn't want someone breaking down that mask and finding the real man... the tortured soul who just wanted to remain hidden away in the dark...

Time intrudes on the new morning I finally found
The direction I face is not the future I kept chasing after the past

You, who gave me a new start by your consolations and the hateful and cowardly me
It’s about time… Fumbling, my troubles spill down my tired cheeks

Eyes that don’t want to know the past and fingers that can wash it all away
Scars heal at a gentle pace; at an unreachable distance that seems to be within reach

~ ~ ~

やっと見つけた 新しい朝は 月日が邪魔をする
向かう先は 「次」じゃなくて 「過」ばかり追いかけた

慰めから きっかけをくれた君と 恨めしく 怖がりな僕
そろそろかな 手探り 疲れた頬を 葛藤がこぼれ落ちる

過去を知りたがらない瞳 洗い流してくれる指
優しい歩幅で 癒す傷跡 届きそうで 届かない距離

~ ~ ~

yatto mitsu keta atarashii asa wa tsugihi ga jama wosuru
mukau saki wa ( tsugi ) janakute ( ka ) bakari oi kaketa

nagusame kara kikkake wokureta kimi to urame shiku kowaga rina boku
sorosoro kana tesaguri tsukare ta hoo wo kattou ga kobore ochiru

kako wo shiri tagaranai hitomi arai nagashi tekureru yubi
yasashii ho haba de iyasu kizuato todoki soude todoka nai kyori

Akihiko felt himself floating above Izzy, looking down at the man beneath him. Their bodies pressed against one another under the sheets.
He was smiling... really smiling... staring at his manager and watching the subtle reactions of the other man.
His lips tasting... teasing... testing the waters between them both.
Hands dancing upon flushed skin...

He didn't know if he screamed aloud... if Michi heard it or not... but the rage that boiled up from the depths of Narcissus' soul spilled forth and he couldn't take it anymore.

"GOD, MAKE IT STOP!!!!"

Visions of Izzy's apartment swam through his head.
Of them driving in the man's car, going to the store.

Laughing,
Talking,
Chatting,
Kissing,
Holding,
Touching,
Joking,
Singing,
Shopping,
Cooking,
Writing,
Cleaning,
Working,
Eating,
Drinking,
Reading,
Driving,
Teasing,
Bathing,
Sleeping,
Loving,
Sex...

Will the rain ever stop, I wonder? For a pretty long time now it’s been cold
Why does the rain choose me? I wonder if it’s ok to let it cover me

~ ~ ~

雨は いつか止むのでしょうか ずいぶん長い間 冷たい
雨は どうして僕を選ぶの 包まれて いいかな

~ ~ ~

ame ha itsuka tomu nodeshouka zuibun nagai dakitsu metai
ame wa doushite boku wo erabu no tsutsuma rete ii kana

Over and over and over again, various memories swam into Akihiko's vision.
But they were too fast...
The music...
The people he saw...
Everything was so rushed that it was hard to make sense of any of it.

All the while, Narcissus had turned white as a sheet, obviously having hit a pain off the scale, even for him!

His rage, unbridled, broke for one second and the mask crumbled...

"Tasukette..."

That single whispered word...
He felt himself falling, the world spinning, spiraling down into a black nothingness.

And then, just as he felt himself plummet...
Just as he knew he was about to pass out...

The rage returned.

The rain keeps on falling today as well knowing no end
While we quietly nestle together under the umbrella I hold

~ ~ ~

雨は 止むことを知らずに 今日も降り続くけれど
そっと 差し出した傘の中で 温もりに 寄り添いながら

~ ~ ~

ame wa tomu kotowo shirazu ni kyou mo ori tsuzuku keredo
sotto sashi dashi ta kasa no naka de atatamo rini yori soi nagara

Standing straight suddenly, ice blue eyes opened and focused solely on Tanaka Michi.
"You..." Akihiko hissed, grabbing the chair in both hands swiftly and hurling it at the physical therapist.
"This is your fault!"

Stepping backward, Narcissus found himself held up by the book case in his living room. He leaned against it, breathing heavily, looking like a man half-crazed.

"You tell me you're not about me remembering and yet you ******** do this!!!!" he screamed, grabbing his head as a new pain ripped through his skull.
This one, at least, wasn't followed by memories.

"I DON'T WANT TO REMEMBER!" Akihiko cried out, collapsing to his knees. "THAT ISN'T ME! Why can't anyone understand?! I DON'T WANT TO LOSE ME!!!!"

Without realizing it, his mask had fallen again, and the musician doubled over, curling in on himself as he cried.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:44 pm
(((OOC: BTW, song used above is "RAIN" by SID. Lyrics from JpopAsia.)))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:45 pm
Nigiyaka na hitogomi ni tokeru tsubuyaki ga
Ashimoto ni chirabatta omoide nijimaseru---

User Image

Chiyou stood just a few feet from where Nakai and Izzy sat, having come out of his room, wearing little more than a pair of slippers and a neatly tied robe. He didn't have any IVs...at least not anymore, but the physicians said they wanted to keep him overnight for observation...at least. Of course, Chiyou thought this was all bullshit, so he stomped out of his hospital room in a tiff to go find Izzy and b***h at him a little...but what he heard changed his mind rather quickly.

It figured...he had gone and done, yet again, what he had promised to never do to the manager again. He had hurt him, he had made him cry.
Well, didn't much matter, now. He knew there was literally zero chance of ever being with the man now.
As far as Nakai...the man just straight up pissed him off...but he wasn't in the mood to even acknowledge his existence for the moment.

"Baka ne..." the young blond said in a stern voice, speaking to Ishi.
"Yeah, Akihiko is a liar. A big, fat, dumb headed liar. But whatever I said, you must have misunderstood. Akihiko's lie was when he told me to tell you he didn't love you, baka. He was fighting for his life...thought he was gonna die, and...he didn't want to hurt you any worse, Ruki. His answer was yes. It was always yes." Chiyou crossed his arms, lips stuck out in a childish pout as he turned his head to the side, looking at a very bland pastel painting as though it were the neatest thing ever.
For some reason, he couldn't bear to look at Ishi...or Nakai...

---Mayoi aruku machi no kagayaki wa glaring one way
Kogoe sou na boku wo terasu

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:12 pm

User Image

"And you look good enough to eat, Little Red." Jun replied with a winning smile, leaning over and greeting Shou with a long, passionate kiss.
His workdays were so much more worth it when he had nights like this to look forward to, all those moments with his lover, each one precious in its own right.

"I've missed you. All day long." he said teasingly, though it was the truth. Lately, the blond was on his mind all the time. Literally, all the time.
When he made decisions in work, he always considered what Shou would think, what Shou would like...what advice might Shou give? Always something, no matter the situation.

"I hope you're hungry, babe...let's get going." he put the car in gear and headed off.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:22 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

Michi had been watchful because that was part of his job. He wasn't there to just talk to Narcissus but to actually take care of his physical injuries. However, the mental ones, well those were a different story.

But he saw the hand clenching the chair. He knew to be ready for anything. So when the man started to buckle, Michi was there. He wasn't about to let Akihiko fall like that. Although he had no idea what was going on inside the man's head.

At one moment, he heard the word..."Ruki" come from the man's lips. Michi knew that name as Ishi-san's first name. But of course he never said it, however, he had heard Akihiko use that name before.

Michi seeing Narcissus's reaction could tell that the man was seeing so many things in his head right now. The movements were too jerky and the man was off balance. Narcissus didn't even seem to realize that Michi was there making sure he didn't fall over.

Then Narcissus had screamed.

"You're alright Akihiko, everything's going to be ok. I'll call the hospital but just relax." Michi answered back as he tried to sit the man down but to no such luck. And then he heard a small word...a cry for help.. not long before Akihiko grabbed the chair and assaulted him with it. Michi dodged the throw and clearly realized that he might have to restrain the man to protect him from hurting either of them. Michi grabbed his kit of needles as Akihiko screamed at him.

"My fault, Narcissus...Akihiko, get a hold of yourself. I don't know what memories just flashed in your head but right now you're not thinking clearly." Michi answered as he watched Akihiko crumple to the floor crying out all sorts of painful thoughts.

Michi rushed to the man's side and carefully put his arm around him. He prepared one needle just in case he would need to make a muscle go limp but first he wanted to try a more gentle approach. "Whether or not you want to, Akihiko, everything you did before in those few months was all your choices. I know...I know it would be really cool if we could turn away from things we've done and just leave those memories on the side of the road. But that's not who we are. You can't lose yourself...because you then and you now is just the same guy. I'm not sure why you're afraid of that you...everyone grows and changes."

This man seemed so scared that Michi was sure this wasn't the Narcissus mask. So he cradled Akihiko for awhile tried to calm the man just for awhile. He'd have to call the doctors about this because in many ways, he wasn't sure if some of this pain Akihiko had around the head was normal.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your eyes and see me.
...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:13 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy peeked up from Nakai's shirt that probably was soaked with a ton of small tears. "It was....yes?" His eyes were wide in disbelief and shock and well it took him awhile to absorb all of Chiyou's words. His face just kind of hung there in that 'Is it really true?" sort of fashion as if a Giant Question Mark just has been planted on the managers forehead.

Of course, this profound perplexed confusion followed by blinking deer caught in the head lights hopefulness that appeared back in those megane-clad eyes was actually amusing to watch if one were looking. He truly was the epitome of a Uke at times when he didn't think to hard about being a manager.

He was at a lost for words...a real loss for words. Finally, his jaw dropped just a little leaving a small gap in the lips. "Thank you, Chiyou-kun." was the words that finally escaped. Still his eyes were like a doe and very much bewildered because if all that was said was true...then...there was someone waiting behind a wall of memories. Someone he wanted very badly.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:23 pm
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

Sega - Voice Recordings

"Good enough to eat?" he laughed and then returned that passionate kiss with a small slip of tongue to boot. "Oh you better not let me distract you that much at work. I don't want you boring your fans with silly loves songs that all remind you of me." Of course that might have been a vague notion that came from another star's performance at the Charity event. Not that it didn't cause the fans to squeal, he just couldn't see Jun writing a lot of sappy love songs.

Then he nodded quickly, "I'm famished!" Leaning back in the seat, his body stretched under the seat belt. "They had me working hard all day. I love how it's going to come out. I think that the game will be a winner!"

His fingers slide over and flowed right along the edge of Jun's neck affectionately. Life seemed good at the moment and he wanted to savor that sweetness while he could.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:38 pm
Nigiyaka na hitogomi ni tokeru tsubuyaki ga
Ashimoto ni chirabatta omoide nijimaseru---

User Image

For a long moment, Chiyou just stood there, arms wrapped around his chest, hugging himself.
Part of him wanted to hate Ishi Ruki for his love of the other vocalist. For the relationship that was reciprocated between them, though Akihiko didn't remember it just yet. Chiyou knew it was only a matter of time.
It absolutely burned a hole in his soul.

"Yeah....no problem. It's the least I can do, ne?" he finally replied, voice tight, catching in his throat. Dammit, why couldn't he fight it!?
Searing hot tears ran down his face, though whether they were tears of sadness, or tears of anger, it was hard to tell...even for the kid.

Chiyou still paid no mind to Nakai, acting as if the older blond weren't even in the room.
Perhaps he did act like a supremely spoiled, selfish brat...but it was the only way he knew to shield himself from pain...especially when it was as permeating and intense as what he felt now. All the things that had been building up, nagging at him, collecting one atop the other...it had finally broken him down, and he had no idea what to do with himself anymore other than escape into something, regardless of the consequences.

Clenching his jaw, the young star decided to do the only thing he knew how to do when faced with such a situation as he had now, being so vulnerable, stuck in front of Izzy and Nakai.
He was a total d**k.

"Now why don't you just take your narrow a** to Akihiko's house and make him wake the ******** up already? Hm? And you...you right there, whorebiscuit..." he addressed Nakai secondly, "Just get the ******** outta my face already. You're not needed here."
All this was said in true diva fashion, of course, hand on popped out hip, rolling neck, tossing hair and all.
A side of Chiyou he hadn't shown in a long, long, long time.
In a sense, it was like he was running on some sort of defense program.
Mecha Defense Chiyou Mach II....fully automated and ready to piss everybody off.

---Mayoi aruku machi no kagayaki wa glaring one way
Kogoe sou na boku wo terasu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:25 pm

User Image

"Well, from what I've seen, babe, anything you put your hands on...or voice, as it were, turns to gold. I believe it'll be spectacular. Something that will stand out among other games of the same genre, I'm sure." he said.
It was really how he viewed things, though, from both a business and a personal view. With Shou's talent unrivaled in that industry at the moment, it was a guarantee. He was just that damn good, and that damn big right now. In all likelihood, he'd stay a huge force in the industry until he retired.
If he retired.
Knowing Shou...he'd find a way to use his many talents up until he drew his last breath, which probably wouldn't come until he was well over one hundred years old. Both he and Sai were just that kind of tenacious and full of life. Shou just had a different way of showing it from his counterpart.

Feeling his lover's fingers sliding across his skin made him smile, though he continued to focus on driving. It was such a sweet gesture, and Jun couldn't help the words that came out of his mouth.
"I love you, Shou."

Perhaps Shou still didn't want to hear that...but he felt it, so he just said it.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:19 am
User Image

SHOU

On a ride...

"Gold...well I can't say that but it would be nice if it did. My fans are rather hard core for goodies like this. So I hope that it will fly off the shelf like hot cakes!"

Shou did think of business quite a bit with his work. His life was fueled by the Next thing...well the next curious thing. He didn't like being bored and sitting around was definitely hard for him to do. However, he did have one plan in mind that would be just that. And eventually he would want to call the man up and see if Narcissus still wanted to go on vacation. Of course, that vacation was also mixed with the idea that they could just talk star to star and figure out where they should take their mutual accomplishment. The Event had been such a success but he hadn't heard anything since Narcissus was said to have gone home from the hospital.

But his thought drifted back to focus when he heard those words. He wasn't ready for those words yet. No, he was very slow on that concept to be honest. Even if he loved the time he spent with Jun, 'love' was something that this star had a hard time formulating in his head. He liked his freedom, but he also very much enjoyed the way he felt with Jun. It was a situation he couldn't quite call love yet

"Mm....I know." he answered with a soft smile as his fingers traced upwards and over those lips. Lips he really found delectable to kiss. "You shouldn't fall so fast for me, Jun." he responded with a delicate kiss to the man's ear. Sometimes just touching him made his heart flutter but Shou didn't want to call that love. Crush..attachment...want..need...lust? Well some of those fit...so he let that be for now.

"Tell me my big bad wolf...about the restaurant...about our plans for the evening...about your day...tell me what's going on in your world?" he asked with utmost curiosity. Hearing about his...date's...lover's, boyfriend's....well ok..something like that...did peek his interest. When he was with Jun, he tried not to think too hard about the outside world of his business in music. Sometimes very difficult to do for a man of many talents.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games