Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:45 pm
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
Oh it's drawn on XD Ok that's fine then.
you laugh but put yourself in my shoes.
mpt has a high presentage of crazy u.u

O: I can go to sleep with no worries tonight because you approve of my shirt. :B
XD No thanks~ I already deal with my sister~
Eheh... yeah. o.<
I know it was worrying you ^^ >.> is the base of this shirt pink
Xd oh come on form the sound of it your sister and mine have a lot in common....but different age u.u
and your considering yourself one of them >.>

XD Seriously? The shirt itself is green. ^^ ...The duck is yellow with an orange bill and feet and the duct tape is silver. ^___^ XD
Yeah~ it sounds pretty close. O:
Come on~ when have I ever called myself (or Nift) an MPTer? =/ XD

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:27 pm
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
Oh it's drawn on XD Ok that's fine then.
you laugh but put yourself in my shoes.
mpt has a high presentage of crazy u.u

O: I can go to sleep with no worries tonight because you approve of my shirt. :B
XD No thanks~ I already deal with my sister~
Eheh... yeah. o.<
Xd oh come on form the sound of it your sister and mine have a lot in common....but different age u.u

XD Seriously? The shirt itself is green. ^^ ...The duck is yellow with an orange bill and feet and the duct tape is silver. ^___^ XD
against popular belief i can't read minds.
XD your sister is the sister mine never had u.u;;;
i know but still. you don't want the title do you? I use to take pride in being the ninja local

~[KarmaPolice]~

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:41 pm
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma

i know but still. you don't want the title do you? I use to take pride in being the ninja local
^^ I just figured you'd be happy that's it's green and not pink. x}
o.o That would be a scary pairing.
^^;; I have nothing against MPTers, or being called one~ I just... don't think I can be considered one. XD
o.O The ninja local? Did fewer people post the ninja emote, or did you use it that much? o.o;

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:40 pm
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma

^^;; I have nothing against MPTers, or being called one~ I just... don't think I can be considered one. XD
o.O The ninja local? Did fewer people post the ninja emote, or did you use it that much? o.o;

oh i found out why i like to have people dress my avia last night my sister came in my room 'i'm giving you a 30 minute warning that i will be in here picking out your outfits for the party' i guess i'm so use to that since for these events i don't dress myself (other reasoning for that)
um it would of been pink but it's better green
hehe that's the kind of thing you like introduce them and then run like heck. I was talking to a friend who was moving to the same town as my sister 'call her up...she will show you were the good shoe stores are'
oh it had nothing to do with the emote ^^ it's just i wasn't on a lot so i would come on without anyone noticing and leave right when they saw me ^^;; for a good 4 months i was very anti- mpt.

~[KarmaPolice]~

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:54 pm
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma

oh i found out why i like to have people dress my avia last night my sister came in my room 'i'm giving you a 30 minute warning that i will be in here picking out your outfits for the party' i guess i'm so use to that since for these events i don't dress myself (other reasoning for that)
hehe that's the kind of thing you like introduce them and then run like heck. I was talking to a friend who was moving to the same town as my sister 'call her up...she will show you were the good shoe stores are'
oh it had nothing to do with the emote ^^ it's just i wasn't on a lot so i would come on without anyone noticing and leave right when they saw me ^^;; for a good 4 months i was very anti- mpt.
XD <3 Does she make sure to add layers? o:
oh~ right... You like pink... XD
o.O That would be the end of the world! XD Heheh, funny. ^^
That sounds~ odd. XD Anti-MPT for four months? O: That's, like, forever in Gaia time. XD

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:04 pm
*just dawns on her* Oh yeah~ the party thing... Have fun. x3  

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

~[KarmaPolice]~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:16 pm
sdrawkcab
yeah I feel like a major a** for not talking to you more  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:20 pm
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma

That sounds~ odd. XD Anti-MPT for four months? O: That's, like, forever in Gaia time. XD
she tries u.u but i end up adding on stuff.
.points to avia wearing pink and red together. yep that's me
heeh i think i've introduced someone then ran...but that was just to be funny.
I know I really hated the place. that's when i got to know choco more and i was too busy running my charity.

~[KarmaPolice]~

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:22 pm
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
o.o;; No, not at all~ Don't feel that way. O:  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:26 pm
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma

I know I really hated the place. that's when i got to know choco more and i was too busy running my charity.
XD ^^ Aww~ at least she tries. ^^
x3 Tis a great outfit. ^__^
XD That would be funny~ to watch. My friend often hands the phone over to me when she has to do something, so I've had to talk to a lot of random people... on the phone... >.<
The mpt has a lot of drama. o: ...You had a charity!? o.O

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

~[KarmaPolice]~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:34 pm
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
XD Um ok I will try not to but I still do.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:40 pm
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma

XD That would be funny~ to watch. My friend often hands the phone over to me when she has to do something, so I've had to talk to a lot of random people... on the phone... >.<
i told her 'mars i'm always wearing two pants...at all times...no matter what.' Mars and jade... i didn't pick there nicknames really it's from there groups...i don't have a nickanme....
i thought so.. i wish i had more glasses u.u
sounds like my conversations with leah..someone else calls and the call goes three ways. oh but i hate it when people fource people on you like that expeshally when it's a guy...
yeah if you can belive it ...it was once a very happy place.
... yes I had a very nice charity. I've also have had lottos exchange stores and a thread in the free art forum....um what else ^^;;

~[KarmaPolice]~

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:42 pm
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
^^;;; Okay you can feel that way, but as long as you know that I don't think you are being one. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:44 pm
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
^^;;; Okay you can feel that way, but as long as you know that I don't think you are being one. XD

XD this is like ' i know that you don't know that i know you don't know' Um thanks .bows.

~[KarmaPolice]~

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:48 pm
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
i told her 'mars i'm always wearing two pants...at all times...no matter what.' Mars and jade... i didn't pick there nicknames really it's from there groups...i don't have a nickanme....
i thought so.. i wish i had more glasses u.u
sounds like my conversations with leah..someone else calls and the call goes three ways. oh but i hate it when people fource people on you like that expeshally when it's a guy...
yeah if you can belive it ...it was once a very happy place.
... yes I had a very nice charity. I've also have had lottos exchange stores and a thread in the free art forum....um what else ^^;;
XD I've only really had one nickname given to me~ Other than that, I don't have a nickname either. o:
Me too. <3 The glasses are always so expensive~ ^^;
That sounds like an intersting call. o.O Yeah~ it's usually her cousins or brother, and I've gotten to know them now so it's okay but I really do hate phones... And she hates talking on them just as much as I do. XD
^^;;
XD I guess I should've asked, "What haven't you done?"

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games