Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:00 am
((Don't push it...))

Noonkit heard Whitekit's question and her face screwed up in confusion. "Why would StarClan want something in return? StarClan only acts when they wish to act and they never ask for anything in return. I am sure that you just got your sight back because of the hard times. The elders were saying that there was a lack of warriors right now, so wouldn't it make sense for StarClan to worry and help us?" she mewed, her tail wrapping around her legs as she spoke, her eyes glinting as she looked at Whitekit's.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:26 pm
((K, I won't))

Whitekit sighed. "I guess you're right.... maybe now I can finally become a warrior, like the clan needs."  

Dood-sama

Skilled Friend

12,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:44 pm
Cloudpaw looked at Whitekit "So I take it you're fine,"cloudpaw said before yawning and walking over to Pantherclaw.Pantherclaw looked down at the small apprentice and purred.

Windkit looked around the clearing  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:45 pm
Dustpaw and Tawnypaw walked back into camp, dropping thier fresh-kill in the pile. Dustpaw had gotten a rabbit, and Tawnypaw had gotten 2 squirrels and a mouse. "Bluepaw! Were are you?" Dustpaw called out for his sister. Bluepaw stuck her head out of thenursery. "In here." Bluepaw walked over to her brother and sister. "Bluepaw, I'll take Nettle duty, okay. You've been doing it alot lately. I'll take my turn." Tawnypaw said, smiling at her sister. Bluepaw nodded. "Okay, thanks." Bluepaw walked back over to Cloudpaw. Dustpaw followed her. "Hey, have you guys seen Wasppaw anywere? Her, Wolf, and Thorn have vanished. Nettle's been sleeping alot lately too. I'm getting worried." Dustpaw's voice was slightly sad. He hadn't seen his adopted siblings in a while. Their mother was busy with warrior duties, so that made them have to take turns watching Nettle, concidering she was still only a week or two old.  

Kitkotsu

4,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:29 pm
Cloudpaw looked at Bluepaw "Hi,"he said and Pantherclaw looked down at the apprentice with a purr.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:23 pm
Bluepaw's ears twitched happily. "Hi, Cloudpaw." Dustpaw looked up at his mentor. "Pantherclaw, can we go train? I feel out of shape. I was sitting on the SnowClan border too long waiting for Tawnypaw to come back. I think I'm out of proportions," he meowed holding a paw out stiffly.  

Kitkotsu

4,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Dood-sama

Skilled Friend

12,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:53 pm
Whitekit had tired herself out after getting exited about her regained sight. Realizing this, she almost collapsed right then and there, but managed to trot back over to the nursery and lay down in her nest. She had her own little nest in the corner that she had made a barrier around, which was just big enough so that newer kits under six moons old couldn't climb into her nest. She thought for a few moments more about why she had regained her sight before falling asleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:59 am
Pantherclan looked at his apprentice "sure,"he said before walking out of camp and waited for the apprentice.

Cloudpaw purred "So did you want to tell me something?"Cloudpaw asked.

Windkit looked around the camp  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Kitkotsu

4,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:02 am
Dustpaw's ears pricked up happily and he ran after his mentor. "Wait up, Pantherclaw. I'm coming!"

Bluepaw's ears pricked up, then layed flat down. She slightly looked away. "Um...no. It's nothing."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:42 pm
Cloudpaw looked at Bluepaw "you want to hunt or something?"

Pantherclaw waited for his apprentice "Do you want to learn to fight or do some hunting?"

Windkit walked into the nursery and cleaned his fur.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:20 am
((There will be a timeskip soon guys, so start wrapping it up. wink ))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:49 pm
((Okay))

Bluepaw shook her head. "No, it's okay." She stood up and walked back to the apprentices den, her ears flat to her head.

Dustpaw jumped around excitedly. "Battle training!"  

Kitkotsu

4,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:11 am
"ok we'll start with a simple move like knocking your enemy over,"Pantherclaw said then did a quick demensration.

Cloudpaw watched Bluepaw walk away with her ears down I hope she's ok

Windkit fell asleep in the nursery  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games