Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Mylian

Eloquent Lunatic

15,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:08 pm
Myles takes a cylinder out of his pocket, about two inches wide and two inches tall. He removes the top half-inch, revealing a small ballerina figurine collapsed inside, that springs up to a ready position, 2.5 inches tall. He fits the outer surface of the lid into the matching bottom surface of the base and turns them against each other, winding the spring inside.

He holds it in his hand as the dancer moves with perfectly realistic motion, its only music the soft sound of the machinery inside working.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:24 pm
Noelle pets her puppy and stands up, she takes a a small blue bed out of her trunk and puts it on the seat. Aiko curls up in it and goes to sleep. She walks out of the compartment and wanders the hallway between the compartments.  

Daliaveyani

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:20 pm
Mylian
"Why go to the Ministry? Just talk to a station attendant, and they can quite probably set up a Floo connection or arrange a Side-Along Apparation into Hogsmeade. If you can't reach an attendant due to a barrier malfunction, it won't take very long for such a critical error to be noticed. My point is, nobody who missed the train and then broke the law and endangered themselves with some wild scheme ever did it because they had to. They did it because they wanted to."

"not true you cant use the floo network to getot any fireplace but the headmasters and thats only with special permission hince the ministry the reason for this is for hogwarts to maintain its safety of the students if any one could just use any floo network to get here to any part of the castle they wouldnt be able to be tracked and would have free reign on what they did in the castle and no headmaster can allow random witches or wizards entering his school also the other schools out there would love to get inside and find the secrets of hogwarts"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:24 pm
techpriest35
@

He looks up from the dancer.

"So you're saying that you believe the station master has absolutely no way of contacting the Ministry's transportation department for approval, then? A department where likely resides his or her direct superiors?"

Mylian

Eloquent Lunatic

15,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gender Swap 100

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:27 pm
Yukina101
DownAzzLette
Tips head in a slight nod. It seems so James. As for the new students there is no telling. I guess we shall just have to wait and see. Hand the Gryffindor a small box of animal treats. Here give Henry 2 of these and he'll calm down for you. One of my own creations so i know it works. Oh! Excuse my manners my name is Kamalia-Mingan Phelps but most just call me Kam or Kamalia! Smiles softly.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She catches her hamster cooing at him softly while also taking the treats and doing as the Slytherin told her to. Looking at the two Slytherins she gives a small smile. "Thank you both for rescuing Henry. He's just as nervous about this trip as I am. It's nice to meet you Kamalia! Mine is Chanell Vann, but I'd much rather prefer Nell or Nellie."

"lols no problem i hate when my cat disappears"
*points to the magically enhanced cat hat*
((ooc my avatar is my character right now))

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:34 pm
Mylian
techpriest35
@

He looks up from the dancer.

"So you're saying that you believe the station master has absolutely no way of contacting the Ministry's transportation department for approval, then? A department where likely resides his or her direct superiors?"
lols if they are late for the trian then they cant see the station master for the door way will have closed permantly you can exist but not enter"  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:43 pm

She laughs also. "I never knew a cat to be so still enough to wear."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:51 pm
Yukina101

She laughs also. "I never knew a cat to be so still enough to wear."

"lols my "cat" is a black panter that i tamed with my elven magics(elven as in lord of the rings) i then enhanced all of his abilities and shurnk him down to cat size so i could take him to hogwarts with me and not scare people it can turn back when it wants to though"  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Mylian

Eloquent Lunatic

15,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:53 pm
techpriest35
@

((Checking the wiki, it doesn't mention that. Are you sure you're remembering right?))

"That's the first I've heard of that. You'd think they'd mention such an extreme consequence in the acceptance letter, wouldn't you."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:00 pm
Mylian
techpriest35
@

((Checking the wiki, it doesn't mention that. Are you sure you're remembering right?))

"That's the first I've heard of that. You'd think they'd mention such an extreme consequence in the acceptance letter, wouldn't you."

its something it hought about the train on the 2nd year of the books was closed by dobby but how could he prevent people form leaving the trian station  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:18 pm
techpriest35

Nell's eyes widen almost comically. "Y-you're an elf?! That's so cool! My mom works at the ministry as contacts with other magical creatures b-but she's never told me if she'd met elves!" She then blushes because of her outburst and looks down at her feet. "S-sorry, I didn't mean anything bad by what I said..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:20 pm
techpriest35
@

((He just made the barrier solid. Why would he worry about people leaving the station?))

"I think you've got a bit of Gryffindor worship going on. Trying to rationalize the necessity of the heroes' showboating."

Mylian

Eloquent Lunatic

15,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gender Swap 100

Verya Sylvani

Moonlight Stalker

11,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:07 pm
"Well Aiko is very cute. So are you excited for this year at hogwarts Noelle?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:59 pm
You guys please refrain from quoting each other. The Trolley Witch has asked 2-4 times already to stop, so please listen to her.  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:03 pm
Chuckles. Well Nell I'm sure you will love that class then. It's is a very interesting class now that we have a Professor more competent to teach us. She makes it very interesting.  
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games